Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4237 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Joker's World.....

kayjayzdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kayjayzdad

Hey guys and gals please check out my youtube video based on the Joker and leave ratings and comments. click Joker's World to view the video. Thanks for your time.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Sparda

Pretty cool.

But, for future reference, if you want to do something like this again it'd be better if you did in it a blog separate from the forums. From what I understand, people don't take to kindly to this.

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By likalaruku

Needs more source material. Looks like you just used scans from a few select stories, but some of his best moments are from issues. If you want to extend it, I can offer scans from pretty much everything the Joker's ever been in.

kayjayzdad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By kayjayzdad
    @likalaruku:  Yea me too, I pretty much have all of his best shit too. Thing is it was a short song and of the verses that jumped out at me was when he says "When people run in circles it's a very very .....Mad World." So I pretty much used that as the moral to the story I was trying to put out in the video. If you notice I used 3 different Joker/Batman battles. I started off with the red hood origin and the Batgirl/Barbara Gordon shooting only to give the story some drama but in the end it's basically Joker vs Batman in a never ending circle of Good vs Evil. Take a second look if want and you'll probably appreciate a little more. But I might put out something with basically no story and a bunch of kick ass Joker pics soon. Thanks for watching.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.