Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4241 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Joker Versions

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sidney

Which Joker version was the best in comic books? We all know Joker has many incarnations and different motives so which one was the best? My personal favorite Joker was the one in the Killing Joke.

Also which Joker version would be best suited for a future Batman Nolan movie cause I have a feeling Joker will appear in another Nolan film.

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By johnny_spam
    @Sidney:
    My favorite was the one in the laughing fish story he mutated fish into looking like him then demanded royalties since they were in his image when the patent office told him he couldn't he started killing them.

But if the Joker must return again for another Batman movie (Which I think he shouldn't) it should be the demented slasher in Batman RIP just to be different enough of what we saw in The Dark Knight with the slashed mouth scar on the forehead dead eye and creepy vibe.

best looking Joker ever.

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By likalaruku
    RIP Joker, AA:ASHOSE Joker, Confidential Joker,  & just whenever he's funny, violent, & kinda pouty, like in Azreal: Jelly Bean Death Trap, Detective Comics: Slayride, Salvation Run, Legends of the Dark Knight:Emergency, Journey into Knight, & Batman: Secrets.

@johnny spam
    said:
    "

best looking Joker ever. "
    Thanks. My friend Yayoi drew that ^_^
    Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sidney

Their will be more Joker in Batman movies sorry but Heath Ledger was not the last we will see of the clown pricne of crime in movies. Anyways i like the Killing Joke Joker better. Just caused chaos and destruction and in future Batman movies i like the Joker from R.I.P. too.

johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By johnny_spam

I should say that I know one day we will see The Joker walk and talk on film again but it should be when the Batfilms change direction again from what Chris Nolan has. I said the Joker from RIP because he is not the punker Joker seen in The Dark Knight. BUt I do know it would not be beyond the realm of possibility to return in the next Batmovie a guy who changes his clothes every few hours, crimes every few days and personas and behavior every few months/years could be played by another actor (I think Nick Stahl would be a good choice) the only question is would it be approprate.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sidney
    @johnny spam said:
    "I should say that I know one day we will see The Joker walk and talk on film again but it should be when the Batfilms change direction again from what Chris Nolan has. I said the Joker from RIP because he is not the punker Joker seen in The Dark Knight. BUt I do know it would not be beyond the realm of possibility to return in the next Batmovie a guy who changes his clothes every few hours, crimes every few days and personas and behavior every few months/years could be played by another actor (I think Nick Stahl would be a good choice) the only question is would ot be approprate. "

Is the Joker from R.I.P. the most brutal?
    Avatar image for deactivated-5af7470263a09
    deactivated-5af7470263a09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Joker from dark knight returns or brian azzarellos Joker are my favourites. i honestly think the best joker ever has to be heath ledgers joker.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By NightFang3

All of them.

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Sidney
    @kev17 said:
    "The Joker from dark knight returns or brian azzarellos Joker are my favourites. i honestly think the best joker ever has to be heath ledgers joker. "
    disagree bout ledger.
    Avatar image for jokers_shadow_girl
    Jokers_shadow_girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Heath was ok, but he wasnt extra special or anything.  I think if they got paul molnar (Patient J, bat in the sun films,) in a movie that REALY wanted to be true to the comics, it would have to be him. he's my favorite interpretation, even though he's not from the comics.  He portrayed the comic book side very well, even in the fact that he LOOKS like the joker from the comics. 

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DH69

ledger joker is superior to comic joker

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Sidney
    @Jokers_shadow_girl said:
    "Heath was ok, but he wasnt extra special or anything.  I think if they got paul molnar (Patient J, bat in the sun films,) in a movie that REALY wanted to be true to the comics, it would have to be him. he's my favorite interpretation, even though he's not from the comics.  He portrayed the comic book side very well, even in the fact that he LOOKS like the joker from the comics.  "

Isn't he in fan films though? You put a guy like him in a hollywood movie?
    Avatar image for jokers_shadow_girl
    Jokers_shadow_girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you can't really say that he WOULDN'T do well, because of the fact that he's never been in a big film like the dark knight, but what I saw on patient j was pretty good, and if he got some  ore experience he could be a pretty good actor. theres a first  time for everything.

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By goldenkey

The Killing Joke.  It showed us that Batman was just as crazy as the guys he chases.  For once people gave the Joker a second of pitty.  Only a second.  He actually considered Batmans help at the end of the book to try and help him with his personal problems, even if it was for a few second before he turned him down, and shared laugh at the end was great.  It also showed us just how insane he was with the shooting and raping of Batgirl, plus the image of the Joker sitting on top of a pile of baby dolls replying "You're going mad"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.