Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4212 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Joker Gets Fixed

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jeremy1989

Folks, remember when I written that Joker do all these horrible things to innocent people and he always get away with it?

Well it got me thinking, instead of killing him how subduing him.

Here me out, Joker often reminds me of Alex from a Clockwork Orange, only worst. There was a scene where Alex was in an institute being experimented on. Going into a brainwashing treatment to repressed his violent urges. Thus, turning Alex from a psychotic maniacal killer to normal citizen of society.

Now imagine if the same thing, only with skin and hair correction. With Amanda Waller and Cadmus help no less. This could happen, but Writers are too afraid to take this type of risk and Joker fanboys would be enraged.

On a side note: if Batman was so intelligent as people assume, then did he not do whatever it take to subdue him? Oh wait, that would be crossing the line.

But these are just my opinion

Tell me what you think.

Kramotz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Because anyone who knows the Joker knows that he is, simply put, "too far gone" for rehabilitation of any kind to work.

Jeremy1989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jeremy1989

@kramotz said:

Because anyone who knows the Joker knows that he is, simply put, "too far gone" for rehabilitation of any kind to work.

If you believe that, then you don't know the power of comics. If it's possible for Batman to defeat Darkseid with a Radion gun, then it's possible for Joker to get fixed.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By righteous300

They've already tried putting the Joker through that. Countless times.

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kramotz: They tried that in The Dark Knight Returns. It ended up with Joker going on a TV show to let people see that he was all better and he killed the host and the whole audience.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.