Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4254 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

hmm how do you think they'd introduce harley q?

organiczulu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By organiczulu

All this talk from the "can his shoes really be filled?..."  thread had a lot of people saying that if Nolan didn't bring back the Joker there would be no hope for the possibility of Harley Quinn.  Which got me wondering. To me harley is an alright character...I can do without her. But some absolutley love her, and were even expecting an appearance in the last Dark Knight movie.
    Let's pretend Nolan does decide to use Harley, how do you think he'd go about introducing her?

because the "Mad Love" scenario seems like it would take forever...and honestly is there room for Harley in Chris Nolans universe? Her personality would def have to take a leap from the comic world version to fit in with the mood of The Dark Knight.
    I don't know if I see it working out. So im interested in your opinion.

Oh and for the record:
    I would be very disapointed if Nolan made the choice to never use the Joker ever again because of Heaths death. Some said that he shouldn't out of respect for Heath and to just that performance shine. But the Batman is nothing without the Joker. Plain and simple. I also believe that if Nolan did decide not to replace the Joker, lots of fans would be disapointed. (i.e MEEE)
    Yeah yeah there are lots of other villians but damn they're so hokie. Images of the 1997 verson of "Batman and Robin" with Uma Therman and Arnold Shwartzineger keep coming to mind. PUKE-OLA.

likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By likalaruku

I read on the Wiki (I believe) that he did not like Harley as a character, in the same way that he didn't like Robin. It also said he won't be making a trilogy.

I will be more releaved to hear that Nolan has decided to step down & let someone else direct. Maybe Wes Craven can do better, or we can give Burton another chance & tell him to give it that token touch of his that he didn't place upon his last Batman film. If Wes Craven did one, Scarecrow & Killer Crock would be awesome in it *_* I'd like to see George Robero try it too. Batman & zombies! *_*

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Esther Cotillard LeBeau said:
    "Burton would NOT be in the running for next director.

Thank god for that!

I would love to see Harley in these films, but honestly idk if she would work... Esther is right, she is comic relief.. and to make her dark would take away from her as a character.
    likalaruku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#4  Edited By likalaruku

Unlikely to ever happen, but a Harley n Ivy comedy would be amusing. The Queens of Crime; making Batman go bald early since 2000.

TheBug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By TheBug

Harley would have to be changed if it were a Nolan film. I would be happy with just a small cameo, Batman stops some Joker thugs and the thug leader is a blonde women wearing red and black. They don't even need to say her name, fans will get it.

Or maybe give her a small cameo in an arkham scene, maybe Doc.Arkham hands some files to blonde lady and says "Can you take care of these Doctor Quinzel?"

harleyquinn12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 21

#6  Edited By harleyquinn12

I would pay a hundred thousand million dollars to see Harley in a movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By CellphoneGirl

She is like the only villain who hasn't been in a Batman movie..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.