Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4212 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Emporer Joker

PoolFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PoolFan

can anyone actually tell me the full story of it. I cant find it anywhere i go and alot of people talk about it. so please, fill me in

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

It comes in a trade paperback. It is called Superman: Emperor Joker.

PoolFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PoolFan

i cant find it worth my life

The Dude.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By The Dude.

Joker somehow steals or Mxy stuffs up and losses his power to the Joker, and he runs amok with it, basically, doing as he pleases, as there isn't alot of people who are powerfull enough to stop, and for some silly reason, The Spectre is one of them?

Sidney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sidney

Wow so let me guess everyone somehow finds a way to stop Joker huh? Spectre stronger then Superman? He can actuallyk ill him? I did not know that.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.