Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4239 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

a little game, make a story for the joker how he is get hes scar

jokerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By jokerman

a little game, make a story for the joker how he is get hes scar here is a example
    the joker was go fishing, and hes not very weel whe was missed the lake and hirt with the hook on hes mouth.
    its not going to be real you need to made it up

Avantar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Avantar

Joker was hungry one night and broke into Dagwood Bumstead's house just as Dagwood had made on of his famous late night snack sandwiches.Dagwood being the generous host he is offered Joker a bite. Unfortunately the sandwich was too large for him to eat so Dagwood offerred him a knife. Joker then proceeded to cut his mouth open wider and after tasting the colossal sandwich and a full belly, he left with a big grin on his face.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By pixelized

He hit his head on a rock

abeyance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By abeyance

The Joker was like Bruce Wayne and lost his parents. He took lessons on swordsmanship. Except during practice he made a bad joke about his opponent that offended him. So the guy cut a permanent smile on his face ^_^

Adam Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Adam Warlock

someone curbstomped him

Avatar image for spider_pantrelli
    Spider-Pantrelli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Spider-Pantrelli

Lightsaber duel gone wrong...

Precise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Precise

"Let me tell you a little story about how i got these scars.. no, no, trust me, you're gonna love it."    leans on your shoulder, licking his lips   "You know.. my sister always was a bit of a looney. From her birth she always had this stupid grin on her face, she beat me up quite regularly actually.. always keeping that stupid grin on her face! Until one day i came home,  i stood on the lawn when i heard my parents scream, trying desperately to find the right key on my keychain to open the door.. too many keys you see.."    shows his keyes with a smile on his face   "When i got in i saw my sister sitting in a puddle of blood, her clothes drenched in blood.. but still with that grin on her face! So i picked up the knive she used to kill our parents with and stabbed her in the face to get that grin off her untill there was nothing left to stab! So i cut myself, gave myself that grin that my sister had on her face, it actually took quite a while, every day i did a little piece"   an evil grin appears on his face    "Just like i'm gonna do to you.....just a little faster hahahahaha!!"

Well, that's something i could see the joker tell someone :)

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Octagon Freak

The Joker was doing an impression of John Belushi from Animal House, and it went terribly wrong...

"Guess what I am now... A zit!"

jokerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jokerman
    Precise said:
    ""Let me tell you a little story about how i got these scars.. no, no, trust me, you're gonna love it."    leans on your shoulder, licking his lips   "You know.. my sister always was a bit of a looney. From her birth she always had this stupid grin on her face, she beat me up quite regularly actually.. always keeping that stupid grin on her face! Until one day i came home,  i stood on the lawn when i heard my parents scream, trying desperately to find the right key on my keychain to open the door.. too many keys you see.."    shows his keyes with a smile on his face   "When i got in i saw my sister sitting in a puddle of blood, her clothes drenched in blood.. but still with that grin on her face! So i picked up the knive she used to kill our parents with and stabbed her in the face to get that grin off her untill there was nothing left to stab! So i cut myself, gave myself that grin that my sister had on her face, it actually took quite a while, every day i did a little piece"   an evil grin appears on his face    "Just like i'm gonna do to you.....just a little faster hahahahaha!!"

Well, that's something i could see the joker tell someone :)"

thats a good story ;D
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#10  Edited By Sparda

"Hey, you wanna know how I got these scars? It's a really great story for the whole family.....just good quality. So, before my current respectable career I worked at a circus....I ws a pretty sullen guy if you get my drift, so I wasn't cut out for the big top. But there was this one 'attraction' for the show, this acrobat. She was quite a looker, I tell ya fella. Well, I wanted to get closer to her, ya know? So I go to the manager, and I say I want a job in the act. And you know what he tells me? He says 'I want you to make me laugh", and if I can do that, he gets me in the act. Well, I decide to use the old 'eat the sword trick'. I grab a prop, put it in my mouth, and push! But, I did it just a bit too fast, and shazam! My scars are there. The manager isn't laughing, so I say

'Why so serious?'"

Anyways, that's what I got...

jokerman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jokerman

thaAdam Warlock said:

"someone curbstomped him"
    Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Jokerette

I was robbing a bank when suddenly police arrived. So I jumped trough a window. Surprise! The window wasn't open. A piece of glass cut my lips, and now here I am. It happened pretty fast. Let me show you. *throws a knife and cut your mouth too*

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Paragon

A modified version of how my coach got his badass scar on his head. Sorry for it being littered with inside jokes, and mild sterotyping (It was made for a german....) It's a collective work of about five other idiots like me.

So the Joker was driving down the Autobahn, when he was cut off by a mini-van. He was forced to slam on his breaks, and he nearly crashed his brand new Volkswagen. The Joker was infuriated, so he followed the guy to his house. Turns out the guy was pretty much the only chinese guy living in germany (Note: We've never seen any, and I've been there for months at a time, for 3 years now). They got into a big yelling match, resulting in the asian pulling out some ninja stars, and throwing them at the Joker. He dodged all of them, ran to his trunk, pulled out one of those WWI german spike helmets that the Kaisers wore, and threw it at the guy, hitting him square in the chest. So the guy falls down dead, and the Joker drives off to have a beer and a cigarette.

Little does the Joker know, that in the van sat the man's son. The boy vowed revenge on the the man who killed his father, and trained himself up for years.

One day while sitting in his 4th floor appartment, the Joker hears a knock at his balcony door. He goes and open the door, looks left, then right, and sees nothing. Then he looks down and sees a tiny asian, holding a huge knife. The asian (Who also happened to be a midget) let out a viscious warcry, jumped up, and slashed the Joker's face, scarring him. The Joker then booted the midget in the chest, sending him flying off the balcony, and flipping through the air. He landed on a greenhouse, and went crashing through to his death. The Joker then went to the bathroom, stitched his face up with dental floss, then had a beer and watched the soccer game.

TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By TheJigsaw

Ah I think people dont like the scars..do ya want to know where i got them. Good ok.

Well I had a son once you see. And uh after his mom died in a car accident he never smiled, and neither did I. Well aahh one day i saw him drawing this picture, and in it he drew this man who was smiling. When i uh asked him who it was he said it used to be me. He was sad because i never smiled so then ah next day when i was making supper i cut a smile into his hamburger. Then I uh looked down at it and took the knife and I put it in my mouth like this.....He puts his knife in his mouth and then took it out. And I curved it up...making a permanent smile on my face and when he came in to eat dinner i turned around and asked him if it was good enough for him. He ran out of the room crying and I asked him what was wrong..in between tears he said it was the scars. I was upset but then i realized something im always smiling. I thought that he needed to smile to so i looked at him and said Why so serious son? And i put a smile on his face.

Greystone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Greystone

My story involves The Joker and a guy called Mandigo in an alley, drunk as hell and feeling frisky. lol

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#16  Edited By Sheep-Kill

(To Batman if he didn't shot Joker with the spikes.)

You know how I got these scars?   A year ago I went to Asia to get away from these guys I ripped off back here.  I hide in this ware house.  All of a sudden I bump into this man.  He's American.  I must have been schizo on drugs that day because I made this guy so angry, that he shoved my head into this bucket of who knows what.  the guy leaves and I find that the color of my skin is dead.  I looked like a damn skull!  Not to mention the stuff in the bucket made my face numb.  So numb I couldn't open my mouth. I can't eat, drink, talk, (Pause) or laugh.  One day I just lose it.  I frikin lose it! I want t laugh.  I want to Laugh.  So I got a knife ....... pointed it at my mouth........... and just,  Ha ha haha ha ha HAHAHA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
    Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#17  Edited By Sparda
    Sheep-Kill said:
    "(To Batman if he didn't shot Joker with the spikes.)
    You know how I got these scars?   A year ago I went to Asia to get away from these guys I ripped off back here.  I hide in this ware house.  All of a sudden I bump into this man.  He's American.  I must have been schizo on drugs that day because I made this guy so angry, that he shoved my head into this bucket of who knows what.  the guy leaves and I find that the color of my skin is dead.  I looked like a damn skull!  Not to mention the stuff in the bucket made my face numb.  So numb I couldn't open my mouth. I can't eat, drink, talk, (Pause) or laugh.  One day I just lose it.  I frikin lose it! I want t laugh.  I want to Laugh.  So I got a knife ....... pointed it at my mouth........... and just,  Ha ha haha ha ha HAHAHA HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
    "
    That's a good one!
    Dark Patron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Dark Patron

You know how i got these scars? Back when I was a small boy in school, my mother was a maniacal drug user. Every day she would inject herself with heroine and start to laugh. I would sit silently when she did this. So one night, she injects her heroine and goes nuts. She starts to laugh and asks me "Why so serious?" I don't respond. She asks me again, "WHY SO SERIOUS?" I don't respond again, and she grabs a knife from the kitchen. She then comes up and says "Lets put a smile on the face." She then cuts me a smile, ear to ear. Later on she injects more heroine into herself. This time she isn't so cheery. So if I am always smiling why not return the favor? So I grab and knife and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#19  Edited By Sheep-Kill

Thankx dude

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.