Follow

John Constantine

Character » John Constantine appears in 1561 issues.

John Constantine, the Hellblazer, is a working-class magician, occult detective and a golden-tongued con man. He is well-known for his scathing wit, endless cynicism, ruthless cunning and constant chain smoking. A roguish counterculture anti-hero, Constantine is also a strident humanist driven by a heartfelt desire to defend mankind from the forces of evil.

John Constantine in The Sandman TV Series?

Avatar image for tashofthefuture
    TashoftheFuture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TashoftheFuture

I hear there are talks of adapting The Sandman for TV (totally behind that 110%), but i wonder if John Constantine will be in the show? Since he was in the third issue (One of my favorite Sandman issues) and i would love to see a true adaptaion of the character, hell he could be spinoff material for that show. What do you guys think?

Avatar image for jacquenette_harper
    Jacquenette_Harper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

I am very interested in the idea of a Sandman TV show. If it was done right it could turn out to be really awesome, and seeing a well-done version of John Constantine would be really great.

Avatar image for deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1
    deactivated-578ee3f81c5e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

sandman sounds cool, but a constantine show would be better. It's whats ging n right now, vampires, witch's all that supernatural and grimm styled stuff. That would be an interesting show, just so long as it isn't geared towards women, then it'll be true blood with a nicotine addiction

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Billy Batson

:/
    some thinks are better to be left alone.
    BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.