Follow

Jeph Loeb

Person » Jeph Loeb is credited in 882 issues.

Jeph Loeb has been writing comics professionally since 1991, he writes for both television and film. His credits include Batman, Superman/Batman, Super-Girl, Daredevil, Smallville, Hulk, Ultimatum, and Captain America: White. He is currently Head of Television for Marvel.

Jeph Loeb & Jesse Alexander Fired

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Are People Not Digging Heroes This Season?

I've heard the rumblings about the ratings not being what NBC would like but I wouldn't think it'd come to this.  Loeb and Alexander have been co-executive producers since the first season.  I'll admit there's been some things that I haven't been too crazy about but it's still a good show.  Can the producers be blamed for a show's lack of success?  I'm sure some of the blame does fall on their shoulders but doesn't it ultimately fall upon the writers and directors?  It does almost feel like there's too much going on.  Too many sub-plots at the same time.  On the other hand, I don't really want everything neatly tied together, as it probably will be.  It should be possible for characters in this world to have their own stories that aren't tied into the lives of everyone else. 

Maybe with the departure of these two, everyone else will step up now that things have been shaken up.  The rest may see that things aren't as secure as they might have thought.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.