Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8004 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Should jean be treating young Scott so poorly?

• 66 results
    x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By x_29

All she said was for him to leave her the hell alone. Its not like its been about 4 or 5 issues of Jean pissing on young scott. Also to those who say that Jean and wolverine are probably getting back together, their not.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@Mr Marvel82 said:

@Squalleon:

But wait... the kid who has potential to become the next Apocalypse is judging teen aged Scott now?!! lol Poor Scott. There a preview in ANXM #5 that shows Mystique might give him a shoulder to cry on. *gulp*

maybe mystique transforms into teen jean to trick him to do evil....scott was a trouble maker before he join xavier

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_29 said:

All she said was for him to leave her the hell alone. Its not like its been about 4 or 5 issues of Jean pissing on young scott. Also to those who say that Jean and wolverine are probably getting back together, there not.

how is teen jean supposed accept her fate???? because to me marvel is saying that jean is scott's past and emma is his future, that would make me mad.

that and scott is a two-timer, i would like to see emma and jean tag team to kick his butt........he also left maddie to be with jean

scott left emma in the hands of the humans, basically left her for dead, that unforgivable.

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By x_29

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE said:

@x_29 said:

All she said was for him to leave her the hell alone. Its not like its been about 4 or 5 issues of Jean pissing on young scott. Also to those who say that Jean and wolverine are probably getting back together, there not.

how is teen jean supposed accept her fate???? because to me marvel is saying that jean is scott's past and emma is his future, that would make me mad.

that and scott is a two-timer, i would like to see emma and jean tag team to kick his butt........he also left maddie to be with jean

scott left emma in the hands of the humans, basically left her for dead, that unforgivable.

*sigh* If you have been reading x-men, you would know that Jean Grey still means a lot to Scott. Cyke will never forget Jean, but he needs to move on with his life. Hell, Jean told Scott at her grave to be with Emma and move on to lead the x-men. Oh and yeah, Cyclops sure did leave Emma in the hands of those evil nasty humans. That makes sense since immediately after his escape from prison he broke her out of containment ( All New X-men 3). Unforgiveable.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_29 said:

@x_29 said:

*sigh* If you have been reading x-men, you would know that Jean Grey still means a lot to Scott. Cyke will never forget Jean, but he needs to move on with his life. Hell, Jean told Scott at her grave to be with Emma and move on to lead the x-men. Oh and yeah, Cyclops sure did leave Emma in the hands of those evil nasty humans. That makes sense since immediately after his escape from prison he broke her out of containment ( All New X-men 3). Unforgiveable.

how is poor teen jean going to accept that she was scott's second choice??, how much heart break can one endure

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By x_29

@x_29 said:

@x_29 said:

how is poor teen jean going to accept that she was scott's second choice??, how much heart break can one endure

I see that you do not have a retort to what i said. Also, what the heck are you talking about? Second choice? We do not even know if Jean is emotionally hurt to the extent you are making it out to be.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By chasereis

@HopesummersFORtheFUTURE: At what point did Scott state Jean was his second choice? Clearly I missed that issue...

@x_29: Emma was never meant to be in my opinion, she was just the same as Phoenix, Colleen, Lee, Maddie. She was a place holder, a stand-in, kagemusha. No matter what Cyclops will be the homing pigeon he is and return to her somehow. But eventually I think we will find that Sinister did something to him so that he must bang every female orifice in three quarters of mile of himself. He would have a lucrative career in adult videos, but I think somehow he would manage to impregnate all of them. He'll have to conquer the world just to pay his child support.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By dondave

I feel sorry for both Scott's

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

GET JEAN GREY OUTTA HERE MARVEL..SHE SUCKS!

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#60  Edited By TDK_1997

Someone should kill her off again.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By chasereis

@Vance Astro: Wow. Much rancor, how come?

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#62  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @chasereis said:

@Vance Astro: Wow. Much rancor, how come?

What?
    chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By chasereis

I was just wondering if you had a particular reason for your dislike. Being nosey I guess, my bad...

x_29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By x_29

@chasereis said:

@x_29: Emma was never meant to be in my opinion, she was just the same as Phoenix, Colleen, Lee, Maddie. She was a place holder, a stand-in, kagemusha. No matter what Cyclops will be the homing pigeon he is and return to her somehow. But eventually I think we will find that Sinister did something to him so that he must bang every female orifice in three quarters of mile of himself. He would have a lucrative career in adult videos, but I think somehow he would manage to impregnate all of them. He'll have to conquer the world just to pay his child support.

Thats cool, to each their own. Also, no redhead or blonde women with big boobs are a match for Cyclops's penis.

chasereis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By chasereis

@x_29: Indeed sir. I honestly feel that is the only thinking for cyclops anymore is from "ole one eye"...we could NOT agree MORE on that. Cyclops' first attempt to revive the mutant population was epic though and I hear that he still holds the record for the largest one male gang bang with 753 girls in San Francisco. I hear there was a lot of ruby quartz and a lot of lube used that night. 9 months later we had 2001 new telekinetic babies with single glowing eyes. I also hear that Emma was just his sugar mama paying for his child support.

God, he is such a slut. If I were Magik or Magneto I would sleep with one... eye... open...I just figured out how Scott got his code name...

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheCrowbar @Teerack: @chasereis: @Imperius_Rex: @Crimsonlord53:

no i know why teen jean is mad at teen scott its because what she saw on there honeymoon that they go 2000 years in the future to raise nate and in the adventure of cyclops and phoenix series(which i have) because of apocalypse rule they werent allowed to legally bond or what normal people say have sex.......there marriage was doomed from the start....why didnt they have emma break them up way back then..lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.