Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8004 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

scott or logan

• 87 results
    rogue_kiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By rogue_kiss

Logan , FTW.

:)

Crom-Cruach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Crom-Cruach

Logan because Scott is a horrible person.

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By MzombieX

Scott definitely. 
    First off, Logan is a better character as a lone wolf type, and besides ... isn't it bad enough that Logan sucked up screen time from every single one of the X-men in those movies? 
    Going as far as to kill off Scott in the third film and replace Scott's role in the Phoenix Saga ... with Logan? ... what the ?!?
    Maybe I'm oldschool, but in the end ... Jean loves Scott and they belong together.
    Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#55  Edited By Mercy_

Logan. 

Anime_Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Anime_Girl

Logan of course!!!!!!!!!!!
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#57  Edited By time1

Logan  for sure, Scott doesn't deserve her at all. I remember the story, the Prime of Emma Frost in New X-Men  After Jean discovering the truth, Jean getting angry at Emma. What does Scott do, drive off on his bike, when he is clearly in the wrong. What a jerk and coward. To be honest the story itself is very much one sided. It was Emma who was crying in Logan arms, not Jean, oh please. What a load of crap. Scott can have the plastic bimbo.
    @SDSMP said:

" Neither. And honestly i feel logan would also cheat on Jean, I mean he is  a deadbeat. And I  also love Logan too much for me to make him get with Jean, she totally doesnt deserve him. And the only reason i like Scott is because of Emma. I mean I love Emma. She should get neither and stay dead. "

To be honest, Scott doesn't  deserve Jean at all and Logan does, I doubt he would ever cheat on her, he truly loves her. Why doesn't she deserve Logan. What makes Emma Frost so special that she deserve to be loved by Cyclops, loved by anyone really. Logan has gone through hell back, literally and he was trying to be a father to Daken too, he deserve some happiness in his life a least.
    Enough of this crap 

No Caption Provided

and More of this 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

It's been nearly 8 years now and what's happen between Emma & Scott. A lot of lies and distrust in there relationship.  Doesn't sound like a  healthy relationship to me. The chemistry between Rogue & Magneto is far more entertaining then them two and there not even dating. I rather have this then Emma & Scott.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By EmmaGrace

I really don't think she should be with either of them. But then again, my opinion about Logan pretty much comes from the fact I don't see any woman with a man who's only 5'3" :p ( I don't know if i used ' " right... is it the other way " ' ? )
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#59  Edited By joshmightbe

Neither she should ditch them both and hook with Thor and have a kid who can wield both the Odinforce and Phoenix force so they can have a big event when the rest of the heroes have to take down this monster child.............jk

EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By EmmaGrace
    @joshmightbe:
    Haha I was actually thinking about them being together a while back! I'm all for independant women, but she seemd TOO dominant ( in terms of superpowers ) in a relationship with Scott. Thor is a strong guy, perfectly capable of handling any PF issues (:
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#61  Edited By Kairan1979

I vote for Logan.

No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#62  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Neither, Jean should stay dead. Her only companion should be the worms that slowly feast on her decaying flesh.

And once again, Scott never cheated on Jean, he was raped. ****, ignorant people annoy me >_>

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
    "Neither, Jean should stay dead. Her only companion should be the worms that slowly feast on her decaying flesh. And once again, Scott never cheated on Jean, he was raped. ****, ignorant people annoy me >_> "

QFT
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#64  Edited By time1
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:

" Neither, Jean should stay dead. Her only companion should be the worms that slowly feast on her decaying flesh. And once again, Scott never cheated on Jean, he was raped. ****, ignorant people annoy me >_> "

What are you talking about? He spent time with plastic bimbo, who pretended to be his wife. He knew what he was doing. Instead caring, loving and sharing time with his wife. He prefer being in bed with Emma. A cheater is cheater.  He has no excuse for that, not at all. Maybe Jean should come back and throw Emma & Cyclops into a volcano and watch them burn. Stupid people, are so annoying.
    karrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By karrob

me....with Scott in a distant 2nd. We all know short guys rarely get the girl.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @time said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:

" Neither, Jean should stay dead. Her only companion should be the worms that slowly feast on her decaying flesh. And once again, Scott never cheated on Jean, he was raped. ****, ignorant people annoy me >_> "

What are you talking about? He spent time with plastic bimbo, who pretended to be his wife. He knew what he was doing. Instead caring, loving and sharing time with his wife. He prefer being in bed with Emma. A cheater is cheater.  He has no excuse for that, not at all. Maybe Jean should come back and throw Emma & Cyclops into a volcano and watch them burn. Stupid people, are so annoying. "
    Yeah, when your therapist manipulates you, particularly when you're clearly not capable of making clear decisions, into engaging in sexual relations with them; guess what? You've just been raped. The fact Emma exploited Scott's psychological issues to such an extreme (dressing as Jean, for example) would cause insurmountable stress on his psyche. So yeah, he was raped. In terms of strict legality; it's a grey area, but in terms of professional ethics, it's not. Scott was sexually abused by Emma. She wasn't sinister about it, the woman's had a tough life, she probably didn't realise what she was doing was pretty ****ed up.

And Jean flirting with Logan for 20+ years while her husband sat there was such a noble endeavour after all.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#67  Edited By John Valentine
    @Goblyn Queen said:
    " Logan, he didn't cheat on her "
    No, he just kept going after her when she was in a long-term relationship with Cyclops....
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @John Valentine said:
    " @Goblyn Queen said:
    No, he just kept going after her when she was in a long-term relationship with Cyclops.... "
    And once again, SCOTT DIDN'T CHEAT, he was sexually abused/manipulated/raped by his therapist.

Even then, thinking about having sex isn't adultery.

"Oh, but Jean's a telepath, that makes it so much worse".

No it doesn't.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By John Valentine
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @John Valentine said:
    " @Goblyn Queen said:
    No, he just kept going after her when she was in a long-term relationship with Cyclops.... "
    And once again, SCOTT DIDN'T CHEAT, he was sexually abused/manipulated/raped by his therapist. Even then, thinking about having sex isn't adultery."Oh, but Jean's a telepath, that makes it so much worse". No it doesn't. "
    Word.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @John Valentine:
    No Caption Provided
    Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#71  Edited By Kairan1979
    @John Valentine:
    the fact is that Jean didn't cheat on Scott. Flirting isn't cheating.
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By John Valentine
    @Kairan1979 said:
    " @John Valentine: the fact is that Jean didn't cheat on Scott. Flirting isn't cheating. "
    Well that's very nice of her but Scott didn't cheat on Jean.
    sputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By sputnik

logan. jean deserves a real guy. not a stupid, moronic, idiotic, jerk like scott who two times on her more than once!
    ur stupid scott.
    eat ur heart out.

OldManDuncan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By OldManDuncan

Scott

dragoness1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#75  Edited By dragoness1993

Jean should stay away from both Scott ad Logan, the triangle between these two is getting old and I'm sick of Marvel repeating this over and over again. Jean should date someone new who will treat her well and not cheat.

Thorion88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#76  Edited By Thorion88

I swear, you people are by far too Nostalgic for this stupid angle. You often wonder why people make fun of how things never change in comics? This is a perfect example of that.

The whole Scott-Jean-Logan angle is old, played out, and would be forced given the current situation of the X-men. Let the 3 characters go their SEPARATE ways! No character benefits from it in this at all.

EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By EmmaGrace

When Jean comes back I want to see her try out a quick fling with Logan, short and passionate. But I've always believed that in the end Scott and Jean were always meant to be together.
    Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#78  Edited By Samimista

Logan they have more chemistry.

Nerveshatter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Nerveshatter
    No Caption Provided
    fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#80  Edited By fodigg

Scott and Jean should be done. She keeps dying on him and he's moved on. It's no longer a tenable relationship and even if she comes back, they need to both continue moving on. Logan is, to be honest, kind of a creepy stalker. If Jean does come back from the dead, she should be focusing on herself and not immediately trying to pair up with someone else. She needs her own identity after her various gimmicks have been passed out to other characters in her absence. 

So she shouldn't be with anyone. Not for a long, long while.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#81  Edited By joshmightbe

I really don't think she should go with either, Scott's relationship with her was at best rocky at worst a Jerry Springer episode and Logan and her would be a disaster waiting to happen 

Alpha_Omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Alpha_Omega

Logan-No doubt Best Marvel Team-Up ever

Daveyo520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Daveyo520

Both ;)

Avatar image for deactivated-5d1828448d5f0
    deactivated-5d1828448d5f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 21

Logan

Avatar image for deactivated-579156ff11b09
    deactivated-579156ff11b09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

- If she comes back and ends up with either one I would be disappointed, if she is going to be brought back just to go down the same overdone tired roads, leave her in limbo.

- After Scott leaving her for Emma, going back would be an insult to the character

- Her and Logan always seemed to be far more one sided and IMO a relationship born almost out of pity at times. They seem so unsuitable for each other it would seem forced.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#86  Edited By Hawkeye446

@Daveyo520 said:

Both ;)

Neither =_=;

Storm.

Lion_Heart22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#87  Edited By Lion_Heart22

Even when she was desperate for affection and turned to Wolverine, he admitted it would never work out between them. I still think Apocalypse's tampering with Scott had something to do with their break-up. Not to mention Emma. And, even though Jean is my favorite X-lady and favorite X-Man alongside Cyclops, you can't really say she was an angel can you? Her relationship with Wolverine whilst being with Cyclops was hardly appropiate.

So I go for Scott

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#88  Edited By fodigg

I agree with those saying she should fly solo. She's really lost all character if she even had any to begin with. She's either a stand-in for the Phoenix Force or she's an ball being fought over by the boys. If she comes back she needs to:

1. Lose the Phoenix Force for good.
    2. Tell Logan and Scott to just date each other.
    3. Develop her own abilities, personality, and goals.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.