Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 7984 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Jean Grey is NOT in X-men: First Class Movie?

• 53 results
    Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Soulstealer

@HBKTimHBK said:

Most of the characters I found familiar I saw when Xavier was looking at all the mutants through Cerebro, is it a coincidence there was young girl with white hair, and a kid with conveniently placed sun glasses?

Nope, not a coincidence at all. There was a red head in there too if I remember correctly. The weird thing though is how this one conflicts with Wolverine Origins and young Emma that escapes with Scott from the Weapon X facility.

So there's that...

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HBKTimHBK said:

Most of the characters I found familiar I saw when Xavier was looking at all the mutants through Cerebro, is it a coincidence there was young girl with white hair, and a kid with conveniently placed sun glasses?

Nope, not a coincidence at all. There was a red head in there too if I remember correctly. The weird thing though is how this one conflicts with Wolverine Origins and young Emma that escapes with Scott from the Weapon X facility.

So there's that...

X-Men DOFP fixed that some what lol.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.