Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Confused Much. Vote Yes or No

• 58 results
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By Gambit1024

No. If she comes back, it'd be a little awkward.

riri4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By riri4life

Yes and Yes.

EmmaGrace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By EmmaGrace

Is it a possibility they're going to actually KEEP her dead, permenatly? (or in the White Hot Room, whatever)
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#54  Edited By time1
    @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

" No "

If you don't mind me asking? what are you saying no to, the question itself or something esle? @EmmaGrace said:
    "

Yes bring her back, depowered to an extent. Not the point where she has to moan and scream to lift a book. What is the longest period of time she's been dead?

"
    She been dead for nearly 8 years now. I think that is long enough. With the direction the X-Men is going in. I think it would be good thing to have her back, espicalley with so many poorly develop characters in  the comics, there such was a waste of money and time.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#55  Edited By CellphoneGirl

I vote yes. But if Fraction is writing Uncanny X-men still, then she should be in X-Men Legacy.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#56  Edited By time1

I would like her to be in a team with Storm, Charles, Beast, Gambit & X-23. Beast, Jean & Storm reunited would be a good thing. Both Charles & Storm can move away from Cyclops, distance themselves from him & Emma Frost. Jean & Storm may be able have a  positive influence on X-23, which Cyclops hasn't .I have always like Gambit & Storm friendship. 

SuperboyRob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#57  Edited By SuperboyRob

jean should come outta the white hot room allready and hope should die since she is just the phoenix force in my opinion and then jean should fix scarlet witchs m day and then take off to join some other team where her powers wouldn't be wasted like the annialators so she can stop galactic threats or she should join the x-men don't care just want her back

CapFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By CapFanboy

she should come back but without the phoenix force. if she still has PF, they'll re-do all that dark Phoenix B.S over and over again which ends with her death and rebirth

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.