Follow

Jason Voorhees

Character » Jason Voorhees appears in 104 issues.

Mommy's boy and legendary Crystal Lake 'Slasher', Jason was the multi homicidal main character of the Friday The 13th, franchise. Seeking for vengeance, Jason is considered the most brutal mass killer of all time in the film world.

I don't know who to address this to, but...

SuperDoahBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SuperDoahBoy

Why is most of the info on the Jason Voorhees page about his movies? I'm a huge fan of his movies but I've only read like one comic with him in it, so I figured I could come here (My #1 source for comic info) to get more info on that. The only info I found out comic-wise is that he has been in 64 issues, while pretty much the rest of the info is about his movies and nothing about the 64 ISSUES he was in. I'm only posting about this cause this isn't the first page I found that has major chunks of info based solely on a movie, some even going as far as to doing a scene for scene commentary. I know that some of them are movies about characters who origins started in comic books so I'm willing to let them slide, but the Jason page, I'm sure would work better on a movie/Friday the 13th wiki, on this site is ridiculous. It's a cheap way to get wiki points if you ask me.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

because someone has to read those comics and enter that info into the wiki...there's a good chance that none of our major wiki contributors have read any of those comics...seeing as how they're Jason comics I'm willing to bet that a lot of people haven't read them

AweSam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By AweSam

@danhimself said:

because someone has to read those comics and enter that info into the wiki...there's a good chance that none of our major wiki contributors have read any of those comics...seeing as how they're Jason comics I'm willing to bet that a lot of people haven't read them

There's a good chance no one on this site read any.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.