Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Will Jason Todd ever get a girlfriend?

• 125 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

KZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By KZR

I'm scared to comment on this thread as I've noticed there is a lot of unecessary bickering. Please don't fight people, state your opinions.

Getting back to the initial topic I personally think Jason won't last with Isabel despite her being a nice character. She just doesn't seem like a strong enough character (that could change). Things aren't looking too good in RHATO so I think something bad will happen to her.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#102  Edited By JasonTodd13

@satyrgod: post your pictures else where, this thread is about heterosexuality, boy and girl, got it yet? now stop harassing me.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By satyrgod

???

I haven't posted any pictures in this thread for two weeks and more. I fail to see where I'm "harassing" anyone and, frankly, I resent the accusation. But, on topic, why does this character (or any other) really need a romantic partner? Doesn't he have enough to do, contributing to Gotham's safety? The fewer distractions, the better.

Avatar image for roguejuggernaut
    RogueJuggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By RogueJuggernaut

@satyrgod: OK and I am sorry if I offended you in any manner.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By JasonTodd13

@satyrgod: well you keep arguing with me about something that has nothing to do with this thread, that is harassment. having a romantic girlfriend could add to his character, get him open up more, give him a reason to live without trying to get himself killed like in batman in robin when he faced flamingo.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#106  Edited By InnerVenom123

His red right hand.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By satyrgod
    No Caption Provided
    JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By JasonTodd13

@satyrgod: Post anymore pictures like the one above that has nothing to do with the thread, I will file a complaint of you harassing me, as you keep bringing up the issue of homosexuals instead of the thread topic.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By satyrgod

@JasonTodd13: C'mon, it's hilarious. Besides, it was relevant to the thread and wasn't directed to you or anyone. The point is that he doesn't need some regular person to complete his character or give him some semblance of a normal life; this guy's life will never fit the definition of "normal". Granting him a conventional relationship is what would make his character boring as hell, not being homo as you previously assert. I hope they keep him loose and romantically unattached, ready and willing whatever and whomever it takes to attain his immediate objective. Besides, I know you have a thing against gay male characters, but what problem should you have with sexual ambiguity?

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By JasonTodd13

@satyrgod: no it isnt hilarious. it isnt relevant to the thread, read the thread topic name, it has the specific word "girlfriend" in it, not boyfriend. Jason has never had a normal life-he started off as a street kid, it would be interesting to see what Jason does or thinks of thinks if he tries to have a normal life and have a girl help him and is interested in him. But it should also be possible to still have the life he has and have a girlfriend that can fit into it, Lois lane fitted into supermans life, so i dont see why a girl cant fit into jasons life. Jason has only been with women not men, thus hes proven straight.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By satyrgod

@JasonTodd13: Okay, maybe not hilarious, but still funny. And who are we kidding, Lois never fit into Superman's life; she barely fit Clark Kent's. And that's stretching it (puns intended. Hilarious, again). It sounds as though you are attempting to fit this character into your definition of an ideal by constraining him to the convention of heterosexuality. I notice that you avoided the question regarding your views on a sexually ambiguous orientation.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By JasonTodd13

@satyrgod: lois did, superman found time to be with lois as he saved the world and whatever. nothing in dc comics has shown him having an interest in someone in the same gender range so hes straight. I dont even know what sexual ambiguity means.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By satyrgod

@JasonTodd13: Ambiguous means obscure or, in this context, undecided. A character doesn't have to be either gay or straight, they don't have to fit a structured definition. Why should he have one full-time committed and ultimately doomed relationship when he could be doing everybody else's girlfriend-without-really-being-my-girlfriend(s), enemies of his friends, friends of his enemies, frenemies, insignificant others, accomplices, best friends, sisters, sidekicks, proteges, and any other hot body that crosses his path; claiming the females and dominating the males without feeling of attachment. No promises, no demands.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By JasonTodd13

@satyrgod: well its been decided for Jason, hes straight and thats the way it is.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By satyrgod

@JasonTodd13: But he's young still, right? What do you presuppose is the average age for coming out? I had both guy friends and girlfriends throughout high school and college. My sister had girlfriends on the downlow throughout her marriage until she decided to be more open and genuine in her interpersonal relationships (with all of us) after her kids were grown. Conservative elected officials and clergy are busted with prostitutes of either gender on a semi-regular basis. And the US government's Comics Code is no longer relavent. Seems to me, anything could happen.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#116  Edited By daredevil21134

@satyrgod: Can you please stay on topic.This is about Jason having a girlfriend its very simple

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By satyrgod

@daredevil21134: To return to my previous post, then:

C'mon, it's hilarious. Besides, it was relevant to the thread and wasn't directed to you or anyone. The point is that he doesn't need some regular person to complete his character or give him some semblance of a normal life; this guy's life will never fit the definition of "normal". Granting him a conventional relationship is what would make his character boring as hell, not being homo as you previously assert. I hope they keep him loose and romantically unattached, ready and willing whatever and whomever it takes to attain his immediate objective. Besides, I know you have a thing against gay male characters, but what problem should you have with sexual ambiguity?

On topic enough for you? By the way, I rather resent the implication of being the bad guy here, and the accusation that I'm incapable of following the conversation.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By daredevil21134

@satyrgod said:

@daredevil21134: To return to my previous post, then:

C'mon, it's hilarious. Besides, it was relevant to the thread and wasn't directed to you or anyone. The point is that he doesn't need some regular person to complete his character or give him some semblance of a normal life; this guy's life will never fit the definition of "normal". Granting him a conventional relationship is what would make his character boring as hell, not being homo as you previously assert. I hope they keep him loose and romantically unattached, ready and willing whatever and whomever it takes to attain his immediate objective. Besides, I know you have a thing against gay male characters, but what problem should you have with sexual ambiguity?

On topic enough for you? By the way, I rather resent the implication of being the bad guy here, and the accusation that I'm incapable of following the conversation.

Whatever, just stay on topic before a Mod locks this

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By JasonTodd13

Yes, please get back to topic.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#120  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Yeah, everyone stay on topic.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By End_Boss

I think, JasonTodd13, that your going so far out of your way to make sure no gay pairings are made, coupled with the fact that you have so far rejected all female pairings, says something... Odd, about your love for Jason. I mean Red Hood. I mean you love him. What?

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By JasonTodd13

@End_Boss: I have not rejected all female pairing suggestions, I suggested Donna Troy and im thinking maybe supergirl might be a good choice as well. I love Jason as a character, hes one of the best characters of the DC Universe, and its platonic love, hes a fictional character and im not gay if thats what you are suggesting.

satyrgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By satyrgod

@JasonTodd13: You say that as though the observation were an accusation, like you think there is something wrong with homosexuals and you are trying to fit this character into your definition of an ideal by constraining him to the convention of heterosexuality. I notice that you avoided the question regarding your views on a sexually ambiguous orientation. Ambiguous means obscure or, in this context, undecided. A character doesn't have to be either gay or straight, they don't have to fit a structured definition. Why should he have one full-time committed and ultimately doomed relationship when he could be doing everybody else's girlfriend-without-really-being-my-girlfriend(s), enemies of his friends, friends of his enemies, frenemies, insignificant others, accomplices, best friends, sisters, sidekicks, proteges, and any other hot body that crosses his path; claiming the females and dominating the males without feeling of attachment. No promises, no demands.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By daredevil21134

@god_spawn said:

Yeah, everyone stay on topic.

still not happening

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#125  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

This is getting ridiculous.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.