Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1753 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

What makes Jason so interesting and what will he do in the future

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By darktiger

Well I'm am a Jason Todd Fanboy Fire away and tell me what you think about him and what will he do in the future

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By SoA

i feel the character is kind empty right now while tru i havnt read every RHATO if they did a kill squad like suicide squad or uncanny x-force , he would be more interesting , roy needs a haircut and replace starfire with cassandra cain and the book would be a whole lot better(and if RHATO is cancelled jason todd in suicde squad would be pretty cool)

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By darktiger

@SoA said:

i feel the character is kind empty right now while tru i havnt read every RHATO if they did a kill squad like suicide squad or uncanny x-force , he would be more interesting , roy needs a haircut and replace starfire with cassandra cain and the book would be a whole lot better(and if RHATO is cancelled jason todd in suicde squad would be pretty cool)

awesome thought

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By daredevil21134

@SoA said:

I rather see Jason get a solo yitle

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By darktiger

@daredevil21134 said:

@SoA said:

kool but what do you think will happen to him in future comics

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By X9

@darktiger said:

@daredevil21134 said:

@SoA said:

kool but what do you think will happen to him in future comics

I hope he gets a better team :P

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

He is the Sam L Jackson of DC

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By wessaari

well depending on where Death of the Family goes, i really hope the series gets a back to earth kind of feeling. We have dealt with mystic society and fought alien invasions. If the team can deal more with each other and act more like OUTLAWS, then i feel the series will be better than ever. Death of the Family should be a huge blow to Jason and even ROy and Kori, because they are going to experience some trouble too dealing with the Titans. Kori said reccently maybe they should take out Helpsont, and im not in the mood for another space adventure. We have two steet level vigilantes/anti-heroes/outlaws and one alien princess/warrior/outlaw. I feel the mood of the book should still be relatively light hearted, sugar coating serious moments, but nonetheless still be a fun and reinvigorating title. Jason sticks to more down to earth crimes, such as gangs, drug trade, and even takes on some more militant foes like in Lost Days, or issues 1& 6 of RHTO. I would just like to see a more cut throat Jason, dealing with the issues that he swore to get rid of. I get shivers saying this, but if Batman Inc got ONE thing right is that Jason should be dealing with crime, even though i dont approve of what Morrison has done or his disregard to Jason's current predicament or story. Lobdell has done a really good job so far, and has been putting the team in very different situations, but what we havent really dived into that aspect of Jason's motivations. If the team really became more like Outlaws, then this title would be a powerhouse.

darktiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darktiger

@wessaari said:

well depending on where Death of the Family goes, i really hope the series gets a back to earth kind of feeling. We have dealt with mystic society and fought alien invasions. If the team can deal more with each other and act more like OUTLAWS, then i feel the series will be better than ever. Death of the Family should be a huge blow to Jason and even ROy and Kori, because they are going to experience some trouble too dealing with the Titans. Kori said reccently maybe they should take out Helpsont, and im not in the mood for another space adventure. We have two steet level vigilantes/anti-heroes/outlaws and one alien princess/warrior/outlaw. I feel the mood of the book should still be relatively light hearted, sugar coating serious moments, but nonetheless still be a fun and reinvigorating title. Jason sticks to more down to earth crimes, such as gangs, drug trade, and even takes on some more militant foes like in Lost Days, or issues 1& 6 of RHTO. I would just like to see a more cut throat Jason, dealing with the issues that he swore to get rid of. I get shivers saying this, but if Batman Inc got ONE thing right is that Jason should be dealing with crime, even though i dont approve of what Morrison has done or his disregard to Jason's current predicament or story. Lobdell has done a really good job so far, and has been putting the team in very different situations, but what we havent really dived into that aspect of Jason's motivations. If the team really became more like Outlaws, then this title would be a powerhouse.

Awesome statement

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
    SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

I'd like to see Red Hood become even more of an anti-hero. Blow up a prison, assassinate politicians who he thinks won't be tough enough on crime...And of course, I'd love to see him team up with Harley Quinn. The old Quinn, not new, slutty goth wannabe Harley.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.