Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

We're debuting the new "Girl In The Hood" column tonite!

RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Never let it be said I miss a marketing opportunity to get out the word on the Outlaws facebook page. We're trying to make more original content in the way of reviews, blogs, essays, and interviews. So in light of all the hoopla over issue 1 and coming full circle in issue 6, I said to myself, we really need to highlight the female hoodie perspective in the fanbase. Tonite that comes true.

So let Hoodie Elizabeth introduce herself in her new monthly column on the current issue of Outlaws called "Girl In The Hood", it's over at our community blog

http://redhoodsden.blogspot.com/

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By htb106

whenever i try to get on the site it always comes back to comicvine

probably my computer not the site though

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.