Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Secret Identity or not?

redhoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By redhoodx

jason todds face was revealed to the public in RHTO #5, In teen titans tim drake reveals his face to the titans in issue 2, and now bruce reveals his identity to green lanturn in justice league 5. So whats the deal, these guys are suppose to be masters of espoinage but coming out and showing your face is ... like... breaking rule #1. My question to you all is; is the bat family secret identity still a secret?

davidnappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By davidnappy

Well Jason wasn't wearing his costume just carrying his helmet. So it's not like he really revealed his secret identity to anyone. The people probably wouldn't recognize him anyway it's not like he's a public figure like Dick, Tim, or Damien since he's never run Waynecorp. The other two I have no idea why they did that.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By BatteredArmor

Geoff Jhons and Scott Lobdell are defiantly two of my favorite comic writers, that said the way they handled Bruce's and Tim's identity's have been horrible

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

Jason doesn't really care about secrete identities. Everyone he's ever ran into since he came back to life knows his REAL name. Hell...most of the people he knows call him Jason instead of Red Hood.

He just thinks mask are cool...(his words, not mine).

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By ReVamp

@BlackArmor said:

Geoff Jhons and Scott Lobdell are defiantly two of my favorite comic writers, that said the way they handled Bruce's and Tim's identity's have been horrible

I'm not totally sure about Bruce's identity, but Tim deserved better.

And he shouldn't reveal it, but shouldn't try to hide it.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By htb106

bruce only revealed so green lantern felt that bats trusted him but hal didn't even know who bruce wayne is

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.