Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Red Hood Nite of Owls Tie-in

redhoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By redhoodx

Newsarama asked Lobdell about the Red Hood tie-in to "Night of the Owls" and found out the Tim Drake appearance originally reported will now show up in a different Bat-book. "http://www.newsarama.com/comics/scott-lobdell-superboy-teen-titan-the-cullig-120214.html" So will this screw up issue 8 of red hood and the outlaws? I'm a little disappointed tim drake doesn't get face time with jason.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By BatteredArmor

Yeah that is really disappointing.

i was looking forward to see how they interacted

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By daredevil21134

Good

redhoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By redhoodx

@daredevil21134: what do you mean good?

redhoodx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By redhoodx

@BlackArmor: do you think that dc completly scraped the story? i hope they just put it on hold.

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BatteredArmor

@redhoodx: Lobdell wasn't privy to the change so if he already had the issue written it's possible that DC didn't make him trash his script and Tim will simply pull a Wolverine on us. If he hadn't written the script yet there was no story to be trashed and DC probably never will be

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

I don't really care and to be honest I don't think Jason should really get any face time with any of the Bat family.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By daredevil21134

@god_spawn said:

I don't really care and to be honest I don't think Jason should really get any face time with any of the Bat family.

agreed

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By daredevil21134

@redhoodx said:

@daredevil21134: what do you mean good?

I don't care about Tim Drake

TheRedRobin96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheRedRobin96

I would rather see Jason and Dick go face to face but I also REALLY want to see Jason and Tim do up against each other now too. I want to see more interaction between Jason and the Bat-Family but at the same time I am glad he has the guts to go on solo and ignore the living crap out of them...

Afro_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By Afro_Warrior

Their's a new interview with Lobdell up on CBR

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=37052

Sounds like he's got some interesting things planned for Jason during the crossover. Bit disappointed to hear he won't be interacting with Bruce at all, but i guess their's only so much you can fit into a single issue.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By RoboShark

I just hope that the Red Hood book stays around for a good bit.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By ReVamp

@Afro_Warrior said:

Their's a new interview with Lobdell up on CBR

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=37052

Sounds like he's got some interesting things planned for Jason during the crossover. Bit disappointed to hear he won't be interacting with Bruce at all, but i guess their's only so much you can fit into a single issue.

He commented actually that there will be no interactions between Jason and other members of the Bat-Family in the foreseeable future. (So issue 6 was kinda a surprise)

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Seriously the less face time Jason with any of the Batfamily the better. Jason may be over his hate for Bruce and Joker, but his style is still too conflicting with any of the Batfamily. He would either be "Oh hey Bruce/Dick/Tim, I'm a changed man but I'm not above about to kill a group of innocent bystanders so my secret stays safe though my intentions are good cause I stopped a monster who was gonna kill them anyway." He may not be a villain anymore, but Jason isn't exactly on the right side of the law either. If he does get face time it's either going to be a fight with Tim/Dick/Bruce/Damian whatever or it's going to be another team up with conflicting morals between him and said person. It's not like the family is willing to let him back in and Jason doesn't want anything to do with them either, check issue 3 of the series and the memory Jason gave up. It would just be back tracking any character development that Lobdell put into Jason.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#15  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @god_spawn said:

Seriously the less face time Jason with any of the Batfamily the better.

Whyd you say that?
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By daredevil21134

@god_spawn said:

Seriously the less face time Jason with any of the Batfamily the better. Jason may be over his hate for Bruce and Joker, but his style is still too conflicting with any of the Batfamily. He would either be "Oh hey Bruce/Dick/Tim, I'm a changed man but I'm not above about to kill a group of innocent bystanders so my secret stays safe though my intentions are good cause I stopped a monster who was gonna kill them anyway." He may not be a villain anymore, but Jason isn't exactly on the right side of the law either. If he does get face time it's either going to be a fight with Tim/Dick/Bruce/Damian whatever or it's going to be another team up with conflicting morals between him and said person. It's not like the family is willing to let him back in and Jason doesn't want anything to do with them either, check issue 3 of the series and the memory Jason gave up. It would just be back tracking any character development that Lobdell put into Jason.

Damn Right

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@spiderbat87: I edited the post above. In short, I don't see anything to come of it. Jason doesn't want anything to do with the Batfamily and he may not be a villain but he is still not above killing people. He was even contemplating slaughtering part of the town in Colorado after he killed the Untitled. If Jason is forgiven and wanted back in the Batfam, he loses what makes him Jason or Bruce loses what makes him Batman if he is willingly knowing Jason is killing again and allowing it. That or we get another team up with conflicting morals or Jason fights against them though he doesn't want anything to do with any of them.

feargalr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By feargalr

I also wanted to see them interact :/ Try and figure out the age difference.. Im a bit of a continuity addict...

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By BatteredArmor

@BlackArmor said:

@redhoodx: Lobdell wasn't privy to the change so if he already had the issue written it's possible that DC didn't make him trash his script and Tim will simply pull a Wolverine on us. If he hadn't written the script yet there was no story to be trashed and DC probably never will be

Yeah I knew I was right, DC won't make Lobdell throw out his script

@feargalr said:

I also wanted to see them interact :/ Try and figure out the age difference.. Im a bit of a continuity addict...

They are meeting check the new interview

AngelicPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By AngelicPhoenix

I think it would be sweet to see jason save a bat-family member and then be like "yea! now who's the man?" ;lol

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason neds time alone, without the Batfamily, but also it didnt help the fact the guys is part of the Scooby gang better known as the Outlaws.

Is so hard to have Jason alone?

Also Jason should have action with the Batfamily members when those guys and he are in the same book, i dont see any reason to avoid them.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

Him and Tim DO actually meet up in issue 8 of Red Hood and the Outlaws. And I believe that in issue 10 of Batman and Robin, Grayson, Jason, Tim, and Damian are all goin' to be there.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By X9

Nhan, I don't see that happening...

Grubich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Grubich

Isn't Jason gonna be in an upcoming issue of Batman and Robin?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

@Grubich: Yup.

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By htb106

So are you saying Tim's not in RHATO? I thought he was in Issue 8.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.