Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Off My Mind: The Return of Jason Todd (Again)

• 186 results
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By RedHoodJT

I think that if Jason wasn't looking out for Scarlett he wouldn't have gotten beat by Flamingo. Same for Dick. Had Dick not been more worried about Damian then Dick could have beat him too.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#152  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    "I think that if Jason wasn't looking out for Scarlett he wouldn't have gotten beat by Flamingo. Same for Dick. Had Dick not been more worried about Damian then Dick could have beat him too. "

i believe Jason got the last laugh on him,even though i'm told he's still alive
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @daredevil21134:  I agree with you on that one bro. And if he is still alive then lets have another showdown. One to see who the better one is for real this time.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    " @daredevil21134:  I agree with you on that one bro. And if he is still alive then lets have another showdown. One to see who the better one is for real this time. "

xd
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#155  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Getting shot in the head from afar twice tends to take you off your A game. 

You ever wonder why no one shoots  Batman in the head? It'd take him off his A game. 

We can't have that, can we?

@viin

said:

" i say let jason todd somehow be the next joker "

Get out the hell out of my cave.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @RedHoodsDen:  Hahahahahaha, "Get the hell out of my cave?" You mean "our" cave.
    Dr. Maxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#157  Edited By Dr. Maxwell

Everything is explained in that last panel, the "dirty, twisted, cruel, and ugly dungheap world" he is referring to isnt the DC universe." 
    It's ours, Jason is nearing meta-awareness because of all the ridiculous things he has been through since his creation. 

He was the Dick Grayson clone, "He wanted me to be you"
    Fans didn't like that, so he was retconned in the first Crisis, changing his hair to black, and altering the origin story from another circus performer to a street hoodlum with an attitude. 
    The opposite of Dick. 
    Fans didn't like that, so he was killed off in "A Death in the Family"

He was "brought back" in Hush to mess with Batman's head, idea springs up of "hey he was the badass Robin, lets make him the Badass Anti-Hero in the Bat Family since Azrael is dead"
    Retconned into existence by the Superboy Prime Punch, becomes a Anti-Hero that puts Batman into some awkward situations. Fans rage over his actual resurrection. 

Goes back and forth as an Anti-Villain for a while, gets involved with the disaster that is Countdown. No one likes that. Following Bruce's departure elevated to full villain status. Fans complain about that. 

Grant Morrison tells us of all of this in Batman & Robin, he wasn't messing up his character, he was taking it in the next step that it is going in, and it probably will never stop.

Jason wants to be good, he wants to be liked. But its too late, its far too late, and we are the reason. All the character changes he has gone through the years, it's because of us. DC has this character that they want to use, but don't know how, as the fan base will argue over him until he is gone.

Morrison wants to create a living breathing DC universe that is conscious and self aware. He already has, but you just don't know it yet.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    " @RedHoodsDen:  Hahahahahaha, "Get the hell out of my cave?" You mean "our" cave. "

Exactly bro, OUR
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @Dr. Maxwell:  I agree with you on some things here bro. Like the fans being the reason why he is constantly changing in different directions. But I'm gonna have to say that you are so wrong when it come to Morrison and his creating a living, breathing, DC Universe. Cuz I strongly believe that he has kinda f'd up the Batman universe with his batman inc crap. And the way he made Jason act and look.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    " @Dr. Maxwell:  I agree with you on some things here bro. Like the fans being the reason why he is constantly changing in different directions. But I'm gonna have to say that you are so wrong when it come to Morrison and his creating a living, breathing, DC Universe. Cuz I strongly believe that he has kinda f'd up the Batman universe with his batman inc crap. And the way he made Jason act and look. "

agreed
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @daredevil21134:  I mean don't get me wrong. Batman and Son great story. All Star Superman another great story. The JLA Crisis on Infinite Earths I think is the name of it. Great story. Batman and Robin semi good story a bit confusing but other wise a good one. Batman Inc...total shit. Just garbage.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#162  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHoodJT said:
    " @Dr. Maxwell:  I agree with you on some things here bro. Like the fans being the reason why he is constantly changing in different directions. But I'm gonna have to say that you are so wrong when it come to Morrison and his creating a living, breathing, DC Universe. Cuz I strongly believe that he has kinda f'd up the Batman universe with his batman inc crap. And the way he made Jason act and look. "

Just watch INC will be regarded as the most EPIC batman story ever.leviathan is gonna make joker and Ra's al ghul look like pansies.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By RedHoodJT

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I just don't think that the world is big enough to fit Bruce's ego or should I say Batman's ego. I think its dumb that there needs to be a Batman in every part of the world. We get it Batman is Morrison's favorite character but that doesn't mean that the entire world needs a damn Batman.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    "You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I just don't think that the world is big enough to fit Bruce's ego or should I say Batman's ego. I think its dumb that there needs to be a Batman in every part of the world. We get it Batman is Morrison's favorite character but that doesn't mean that the entire world needs a damn Batman. "

I hate Batman Inc,its the reason I stopped reading Batman
    Dr. Maxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Dr. Maxwell

personally I think the thencept of fighting the Idea of Evil with the Idea of Batman is a great story idea, considering that Batman shot the Embodiment of all Evil with a gun. 

@entropy_aegis:  Yeah I can't wait either, already have a few ideas bouncing around in my head.

Frankly it's nice seeing surreal Batman, you can only do a realistic grim Batman for so long before it gets kind of boring.

RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By RedHoodsDen
    @Dr. Maxwell said:

" Everything is explained in that last panel, the "dirty, twisted, cruel, and ugly dungheap world" he is referring to isnt the DC universe."  It's ours, Jason is nearing meta-awareness because of all the ridiculous things he has been through since his creation.  He was the Dick Grayson clone, "He wanted me to be you" Fans didn't like that, so he was retconned in the first Crisis, changing his hair to black, and altering the origin story from another circus performer to a street hoodlum with an attitude.  The opposite of Dick.  Fans didn't like that, so he was killed off in "A Death in the Family" He was "brought back" in Hush to mess with Batman's head, idea springs up of "hey he was the badass Robin, lets make him the Badass Anti-Hero in the Bat Family since Azrael is dead" Retconned into existence by the Superboy Prime Punch, becomes a Anti-Hero that puts Batman into some awkward situations. Fans rage over his actual resurrection.   Goes back and forth as an Anti-Villain for a while, gets involved with the disaster that is Countdown. No one likes that. Following Bruce's departure elevated to full villain status. Fans complain about that.   Grant Morrison tells us of all of this in Batman & Robin, he wasn't messing up his character, he was taking it in the next step that it is going in, and it probably will never stop. Jason wants to be good, he wants to be liked. But its too late, its far too late, and we are the reason. All the character changes he has gone through the years, it's because of us. DC has this character that they want to use, but don't know how, as the fan base will argue over him until he is gone.  Morrison wants to create a living breathing DC universe that is conscious and self aware. He already has, but you just don't know it yet. "

About the only think I agreed with Morrison on was the notion the people who brag about their vote in the phone poll typically come off as sickos. Vindictive, spiteful, angry little toads that brag about killing something pure like Robin. You can wrap it up in whatever existential bow you'd like, it was sick idea and it speaks volumes about the state of the industry and the fans at the time.  THAT is maybe his best point.

His revival was largely popular, even if the means of the resurrection was not. Frankly, I don't think Countdown was poorly received because of the direction they were going for Jason. It was poorly recieved because its plots regarding the mutliverse basically sucked. The irony of the whole thing is Tim would be Robin and Jason would be Red Robin, but Morrison had "other plans" for his own creation, Damian. 

I don't see Morrison's statements on Jason as anything truly insightful. The redheaded stepson remarks were around before Grant took him on. So if you want to say his take is good enough for posting in forums at 2 am, sure. Ultimately what Grant did was surround Jason in even more dress-up shtick and typical bat rogues mania and then tried to redeem it with a bit of heavy handed breaking the fourth wall monologue.  Maybe you can argue it's the anti-Buddy Baker take on character relationships to the real world, but even that is been there, done that for Morrison. And long term, the meaning he tried to instill there will be lost on other writers, and the character will devolve further into a sad joke. 

And if that happens, it destroys a major part of the mythos, which damages Batman. 
    georgethecat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By georgethecat
    @Dr. Maxwell said:
    " Everything is explained in that last panel, the "dirty, twisted, cruel, and ugly dungheap world" he is referring to isnt the DC universe."  It's ours, Jason is nearing meta-awareness because of all the ridiculous things he has been through since his creation.  He was the Dick Grayson clone, "He wanted me to be you" Fans didn't like that, so he was retconned in the first Crisis, changing his hair to black, and altering the origin story from another circus performer to a street hoodlum with an attitude.  The opposite of Dick.  Fans didn't like that, so he was killed off in "A Death in the Family" He was "brought back" in Hush to mess with Batman's head, idea springs up of "hey he was the badass Robin, lets make him the Badass Anti-Hero in the Bat Family since Azrael is dead" Retconned into existence by the Superboy Prime Punch, becomes a Anti-Hero that puts Batman into some awkward situations. Fans rage over his actual resurrection.   Goes back and forth as an Anti-Villain for a while, gets involved with the disaster that is Countdown. No one likes that. Following Bruce's departure elevated to full villain status. Fans complain about that.   Grant Morrison tells us of all of this in Batman & Robin, he wasn't messing up his character, he was taking it in the next step that it is going in, and it probably will never stop. Jason wants to be good, he wants to be liked. But its too late, its far too late, and we are the reason. All the character changes he has gone through the years, it's because of us. DC has this character that they want to use, but don't know how, as the fan base will argue over him until he is gone.  Morrison wants to create a living breathing DC universe that is conscious and self aware. He already has, but you just don't know it yet. "
    Great comments.  
    As soon as I read Jason's comments about the "ugly dungheap of a world" I immediately thought of all the fans who crowed about killing or talked about rewinding the movie to see Jason being beaten with a crowbar over and over. I thought Scott Snyder took that in an excellent direction when he had people in Gotham bidding on the crowbar used in Jason's death.  
    [This, of course, is all about a fictional character, but it certainly says something interesting and perhaps a bit provocative about fans and further to that, society in general (Case in point: misogynistic guy like Charlie Sheen sells out a Toronto show in record time... The so-called "bad guys" are treated like rock stars, etc.) ]
    Dr. Maxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#168  Edited By Dr. Maxwell
    @RedHoodsDen: thats thing about college, sometimes its 2 am, your work is done for the night, you get to sleep in the next day, and you arent tired yet, (IE like right now) so you go check out the forums. I've always really enjoyed Jason's character whatever the version, and true having his characters break the fourth wall is nothing new for Morrison, but I like how he does it. It shows that not all 4th Wall breaking characters are Deadpool or Strong Bad. Also, my comments about Countdown refer to the overall story not Jason's, I rather enjoyed his parts as they did provide an interesting look into the character, seeing the different worlds and how his presence there effects the inhabitants and such.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Oh the thing about the forums was about Grant. I hope you didn't take that as directed at you. I wouldn't say Jason broke the fourth wall so much as skirted against it. Some of it felt rather forced to me, the phone poll to activate the webcam felt like a reference for reference's sake [let's be honest, Jason would've used an internet poll,lol].  

Countdown's a sore subject for me. Not because he didn't become Red Robin but rather because I read 52 issues of that book so that DC could have him take his ball and go home. You don't invest people's time and interest in something you have no intention of having a payoff on. Battle for the Cowl rather disgusts me, not because of the fact it feels like forcing him into the supervillain path Grant put him on, but because they tried to shoehorn in the typical abused child psychotic supervillain past. It demeans everything about Todd. "Oh it's not his death and the injustice of being unavenged that has him so pissed off, it's the hobos that had a go at him behind the dumpster when he was 8". Or the notion he was always a psychotic with delusions of grandeur replacing Bruce. If you demean his service as Robin, you demean Robin. It's why we're not meant to know the truth of "The Diplomat's Son" arc, because the answer would damage the mantle of Robin on some level.  

They simply don't think with this character, and I reject that. I reject the notion true evil or true madness is right for this character because it's wrong for Robin, and wrong for Batman. If Bruce's message was truly broadcast, truly recieved, and yet forsaken. Willfully, sanely because of how gravely he was wronged, and because of how others have been wronged out there and that has the son pitted against the father, that is tragedy.  

Anything else is just trying to be clever.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHoodJT said:
    "You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. I just don't think that the world is big enough to fit Bruce's ego or should I say Batman's ego. I think its dumb that there needs to be a Batman in every part of the world. We get it Batman is Morrison's favorite character but that doesn't mean that the entire world needs a damn Batman. "

Ofcourse it does.darkseid ring a bell.and if leviathan turns out to be libra then i'm gonna have huge blast. 
    either way these crimefighters were operating well before bruce,the outsiders was already around too. 
    it's a logical progression,INC is to show that crimefighters dont just exist in the US.it has nothing to do with ego.theres a huge threat and he's working to prevent it.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By daredevil21134
    @entropy_aegis said:
    "@RedHoodJT said:
    Ofcourse it does.darkseid ring a bell.and if leviathan turns out to be libra then i'm gonna have huge blast. either way these crimefighters were operating well before bruce,the outsiders was already around too. it's a logical progression,INC is to show that crimefighters dont just exist in the US.it has nothing to do with ego.theres a huge threat and he's working to prevent it. "

I think Inc is gonna blow up in Bruce's face somehow
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#172  Edited By RedHoodsDen
    @daredevil21134 said:
    " @entropy_aegis said:
    "@RedHoodJT said:
    Ofcourse it does.darkseid ring a bell.and if leviathan turns out to be libra then i'm gonna have huge blast. either way these crimefighters were operating well before bruce,the outsiders was already around too. it's a logical progression,INC is to show that crimefighters dont just exist in the US.it has nothing to do with ego.theres a huge threat and he's working to prevent it. "
    I think Inc is gonna blow up in Bruce's face somehow "
    I think it has to. I think the return of the old status quo will come from the decimation of Inc. Being a world police usually goes badly.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    " @daredevil21134 said:
    " @entropy_aegis said:
    "@RedHoodJT said:
    I think Inc is gonna blow up in Bruce's face somehow "
    I think it has to. I think the return of the old status quo will come from the decimation of Inc. Being a world police usually goes badly. "

I agree
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @daredevil21134:  Its going to. It can't help but happen. I can guarantee that when all is said and done, by the end of Inc, Batman will be strictly in Gotham and Bruce will have yet another failure to tack on to that wonderful wall of failures he likes to mope around about.

@RedHoodsDen: The old way that it was for Batman will come back. I think that Morrison's story is taking Bruce's idea of making a world full of Batmen and showing that crime fighters exist yes but ultimately it will be the downfall of each and every one of them. And Bruce will go back to being strictly in Gotham and wish he didn't bring any of them into this fight for justice seeing as he got most of them killed.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @entropy_aegis:  I see what you're saying but if you know who Knight and Squire are then you know that heroes exist outside of the US. You don't need Batman to go to France or Istanbul or wherever he's gone and find that person and have him become a Batman for that place of existence. If it was really about making it look like other heroes exist outside of the US why not just create their own book for them and write them that way?
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHoodJT said:
    " @entropy_aegis:  I see what you're saying but if you know who Knight and Squire are then you know that heroes exist outside of the US. You don't need Batman to go to France or Istanbul or wherever he's gone and find that person and have him become a Batman for that place of existence. If it was really about making it look like other heroes exist outside of the US why not just create their own book for them and write them that way? "

And who were knight and squire inspired by? 
    what was the name of the team they joined initially?
    and most importantly which writer brought them back again?

answers 
    batman and robin. 
    batmen of all nations. 
    grant morrison. 

he did'nt ask anyone to become batman,that jiro guy did it out of his own free will,bilal did'nt and i doubt gaucho will either. 
    and seriously you expect DC to give these guys a book when jason does'nt have one?LMAO. 

Point is that bruce is bringing already established guys in to this war,not untrained kids like good ol jason. 
    gaucho was actually a secret agent and he knows about the league of assasins. 
    and whether INC failes or not is kinda irrelevant to discuss at this point,bruce is trying to prevent a world wide threat,someone dying is not a failure.wars have casualties.if he succeeds then its not a failure even if everyone dies.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By RedHoodJT

Wow really? Knight and Squire were inspired by Batman and Robin I did not know that. I mean they only look exactly like them. And Grant Morrison brought them back? Holy crap I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying all that for me there Sherlock. I knew all that already. I don't really care what Morrison does. In my opinion he's a hack. 

No I don't expect DC to give these no name characters from Morrison a book. Already established guys? Really because up until now I've never even heard of these guys. Never even mentioned them. Morrison has some good books but not all of them are good. Inc is one of them. I don't like it. It didn't catch and reel me in like say All Star Superman or the first few issues of BnR. And to be honest Jason is gonna get his own book. Too many people want it to happen for DC to not do it. It would be foolish to not give Jason his own book. But allow this mockery of Batman with Inc to proceed.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHoodJT said:
    "Wow really? Knight and Squire were inspired by Batman and Robin I did not know that. I mean they only look exactly like them. And Grant Morrison brought them back? Holy crap I didn't know that. Thanks for clarifying all that for me there Sherlock. I knew all that already. I don't really care what Morrison does. In my opinion he's a hack. 

No I don't expect DC to give these no name characters from Morrison a book. Already established guys? Really because up until now I've never even heard of these guys. Never even mentioned them. Morrison has some good books but not all of them are good. Inc is one of them. I don't like it. It didn't catch and reel me in like say All Star Superman or the first few issues of BnR. And to be honest Jason is gonna get his own book. Too many people want it to happen for DC to not do it. It would be foolish to not give Jason his own book. But allow this mockery of Batman with Inc to proceed. "

Um what are you trying to say?you claimed we already had knight and squire hence there was no need for INC,i defended that perfectly and now you're arguing in circles. 

These guys were already established,nobody heard of hush or Ra's or ghul or deathstroke before they were created but their backstory already established them as having been in existence for a while. 
    and how is INC a mockery?cause jason was'nt invited?LOL.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @entropy_aegis:  My dislike for Inc has nothing to do with Jason. I think that Bruce should have died and came back as the Spectre. The spirit of Vengeance not Redemption like Hal. I mean think about it. Bruce would make a damn good Spectre. Enough of this I'm gonna travel here and I'm gonna travel there to train people to fight the good fight. If they were already there before Bruce showed up and they were doing fine before he got there then why the hell does he need to be there. Its redundant in my opinion. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Inc is messing with what isn't broken and trying to fix it. That is why I don't like Inc. I've realized that Jason doesn't need to be a part of this travesty. And I'm glad he's not.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHoodJT said:
    " @entropy_aegis:  My dislike for Inc has nothing to do with Jason. I think that Bruce should have died and came back as the Spectre. The spirit of Vengeance not Redemption like Hal. I mean think about it. Bruce would make a damn good Spectre. Enough of this I'm gonna travel here and I'm gonna travel there to train people to fight the good fight. If they were already there before Bruce showed up and they were doing fine before he got there then why the hell does he need to be there. Its redundant in my opinion. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Inc is messing with what isn't broken and trying to fix it. That is why I don't like Inc. I've realized that Jason doesn't need to be a part of this travesty. And I'm glad he's not. "

Bruce becoming spectre is the true case of fixing what's not broken. 
    he's asking those guys to join him to face a threat for pure story telling purposes. 
    whats redundant is actually having guys like batman,nightwing,jason in a world where doctor fate could end all misery by clicking his fingers. 
    you're free to dislike INC but it's better by far than those same old mediocre crime stories,and we fans constantly complain about never lasting deaths,repetetiveness etc,but when guys like morrison come and try to change all that we still complain. 
    even now many people are pleased that rogers will replace barnes,and then they wonder why marvel does'nt keep it's characters dead. 
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By daredevil21134
    @entropy_aegis said:
    "@RedHoodJT said:
    " @entropy_aegis:  My dislike for Inc has nothing to do with Jason. I think that Bruce should have died and came back as the Spectre. The spirit of Vengeance not Redemption like Hal. I mean think about it. Bruce would make a damn good Spectre. Enough of this I'm gonna travel here and I'm gonna travel there to train people to fight the good fight. If they were already there before Bruce showed up and they were doing fine before he got there then why the hell does he need to be there. Its redundant in my opinion. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Inc is messing with what isn't broken and trying to fix it. That is why I don't like Inc. I've realized that Jason doesn't need to be a part of this travesty. And I'm glad he's not. "
    Bruce becoming spectre is the true case of fixing what's not broken. he's asking those guys to join him to face a threat for pure story telling purposes. whats redundant is actually having guys like batman,nightwing,jason in a world where doctor fate could end all misery by clicking his fingers. you're free to dislike INC but it's better by far than those same old mediocre crime stories,and we fans constantly complain about never lasting deaths,repetetiveness etc,but when guys like morrison come and try to change all that we still complain. even now many people are pleased that rogers will replace barnes,and then they wonder why marvel does'nt keep it's characters dead.  "

I know i'm pleased
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @entropy_aegis:  How is Bruce being the Spectre a point of fixing what isn't broken? The Spectre was good when he was Jim Corrigan. Even Hal was pretty good. But Crispus Allen? Come on really? The dude is lame. And I don't really care about Marvel I stopped reading Marvel books when they decided that My favorite character, Deadpool, should be just like Wolverine and in every comic that comes out monthly. 

And I get what you're saying and you're right about the characters being brought in for story telling purposes but I still don't like the concept of the book. I thought about picking up the parts I'm missing and read them just to see if maybe I can like it but I'm on the fence about doing that.
    Hadez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#183  Edited By Hadez
    @norusdog said:
    " honestly who cares.  Jason Todd is just a cliche.  We can only hope he eventually disappears entirely. "
    Why would you say that. He's one of the best things to happen to the Batman's over done story lines in a long time. If you dont agree with that you have to agree that he's gone through more character and story growth than any batman character in a long time.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Hadez said:
    " @norusdog said:
    " honestly who cares.  Jason Todd is just a cliche.  We can only hope he eventually disappears entirely. "
    Why would you say that. He's one of the best things to happen to the Batman's over done story lines in a long time. If you dont agree with that you have to agree that he's gone through more character and story growth than any batman character in a long time. "

Negative character growth which his fans will prolly not even acknowledge,and i dont agree either.Dick,Tim and Damian have gone through similar growth and in their cases it's been positive.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By daredevil21134

Yup
    atdt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By atdt

Nice 2 see him back as "Red Hood" ... gives great fight 2 CURRENT batman & robin ...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.