Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1742 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Jason and Roy Friendship?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

For what i have see it will be something like this:

Tha last one is about the fact both of them are going to give some love to Starfire.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By ReVamp

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

Tha last one is about the fact both of them are going to give some love to Starfire.

lol... I don't know what's sadder, that I agree after reading the issue, or that I knew I was going to agree before I read the issue.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@ReVamp said:

@DeathpooltheT1000 said:

lol... I don't know what's sadder, that I agree after reading the issue, or that I knew I was going to agree before I read the issue.

I am sure the 3 of them will have that badass angster moment after a battle or a lose, they are going to have pryshologicall scar from what they have done and then they will have sex with Starfire aat the same point, but still the thing will be that they are only using Starfire and that is the two of them have a bizzare insane relationship.

Like in Nip/Tuck when Troy and Macnamara have sex with a transexual, they dont cared about the trannsexual, they only cared that they have a sociopathic friendship and they have crazy angry sex with a peace of meat.

fodigg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#4  Edited By fodigg

Well, let's just say that—at this point anyway—Catman & Deadshot they ain't. If Jason was really Roy's friend he would've stopped him from getting those tattoos.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@fodigg: Jason tried, but Roy said that Jason giant red Bat Symbol was evidence that Jason dont have a good taste or common sense.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#6  Edited By daredevil21134

Their awsome together

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By BatteredArmor

@DeathpooltheT1000:

Best psycological evaluation of Jason and Roy i've heard so far it's the only evaluation i've heard so far but still

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By jrock85

I see them as kind of like Gary and Wyatt from "Weird Science".

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@BlackArmor said:

@DeathpooltheT1000:

Best psycological evaluation of Jason and Roy i've heard so far it's the only evaluation i've heard so far but still

The question at this point, is Andy Samberg Roy and Justin timberlake Jason or Backwards?

@jrock85 said:

I see them as kind of like Gary and Wyatt from "Weird Science".

The name for that is:

Heterosexual Life Partners

Two extremely close friends or partners, both the same gender, who spend an 'excessive' amount of time together on and off the job. So excessive that they might as well be a couple. Note that there is no official evidence whatsoever thatthey'reromanticallylinked, but they might suffer withdrawals from not being around each other. There might even be a "break-up" episode. If they are life-long friends, you can almost guarantee this trope. When one gets a boy/girl friend, you can almost certainly expect the Friend Versus Loverquarrel to be epic.

Regardless of romance, pairing of these two to anyone else is tricky, because any prospective romancer will have to deal with the fact that they are, at best, an additional Most Important Person. A skilled writer will figure out the dynamic as the Heterosexual Life Partner and the paramour have to share their Most Important Person's life. A less skilled writer will get rid of the competition, even if it's not romantic. Sometimes going as far as demonizing or killing them.

Samimista

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 17

#10  Edited By Samimista

Bromance.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.