Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1753 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

I Think DC Likes Hurting Me-Batman & Robin #25 Cover and Solicit

• 63 results
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RedHoodsDen
    BATMAN AND ROBIN #25
    Written by JUDD WINICK
    Art by GREG TOCCHINI
    Cover by GUILLEM MARCH
    1:10 Variant cover by J.G. JONES
    The most unlikely team-up ever comes to an end. It’s the crashing finish to the brief alliance of Batman, Robin and Jason Todd, a.k.a. The Red Hood, against a common foe. After all, the three “sons of Wayne” can put their differences aside for just so long. And when one fight ends, another will begin...
    Retailers please note: This issue will ship with two covers. Please see the Previews Order Form for more information.
    On sale JULY 6 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T    
    No Caption Provided
    Red hair...the spectre of Morrison looms large....I fully expect facial scars and a blown off ear now.

And...the original story got renamed and collected in one trade:
    BATMAN: UNDER THE RED HOOD TP
    Written by JUDD WINICK
    Art by DOUG MAHNKE, PAUL LEE, SHANE DAVIS, ERIC BATTLE, TOM NGUYEN, CAM SMITH, RODNEY RAMOS and WAYNE FAUCHER
    Cover by JOCK
    For the first time, DC Comics collects the entire, original Red Hood saga from BATMAN #635-641 and 645-650 and BATMAN ANNUAL #25, in one massive trade paperback.
    Batman is confronted with a hidden face from the past — it’s the return of the vigilante Red Hood, who appears to be Batman’s one-time partner, Jason Todd, the same Jason Todd who died many years ago. But the Red Hood’s violent ways pit him against the Dark Knight in his hunt for the very person responsible for his death: The Joker.
    On sale AUGUST 17 • 384 pg, FC, $29.99 US
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Primmaster64

....Hell no...

Munsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Munsu

Since Winick is writing this, after seeing this image I can only imagine Jason mentioning how he "did" Damian's mom and Damian not liking that very much, lol.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

F***

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Primmaster64

I don't think he has red hair...nevertheless...I don't like that cover.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

What's everyone complaining about?

Kallarkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Kallarkz
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " What's everyone complaining about? "
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By jrock85
    @RedHoodsDen:
    I trust Judd Winick to Jason some justice. His portrayal of him has been the best in recent years.
    Munsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Munsu

Dunno. Guess they don't like Jason getting owned, or having red hair.

I kind of like the cover actually. Never was a big fan of his new Red Hood costume so it is nice seeing it get smashed.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @jrock85 said:
    " @RedHoodsDen: I trust Judd Winick to Jason some justice. His portrayal of him has been the best in recent years. "
    Huh? Winick's Lost Days series was TERRIBLE lol
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RedHoodsDen

That Morrison's red-headed stepson take cannot be ignored because Grant did it. That Battle For The Cowl happened merely to justify Grant's take.

I wonder if they actually think I ever wanted Judd Winick to write Grant Morrison's Jason Todd...? A thin slice of 4th wall one off vapid characterization.
    That that's what we were asking for?

I'm just so tired of trying reach these nimrods. No wonder their market share is imploding.

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Green Skin

Maybe this means he's gonna end up ditching that crappy costume.   That would be stellar, the original was best.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jrock85
    @FadeToBlackBolt:
    You really didn't like it?
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    " That Morrison's red-headed stepson take cannot be ignored because Grant did it. That Battle For The Cowl happened merely to justify Grant's take.

I wonder if they actually think I ever wanted Judd Winick to write Grant Morrison's Jason Todd...? A thin slice of 4th wall one off vapid characterization.
    That that's what we were asking for?

I'm just so tired of trying reach these nimrods. No wonder their market share is imploding.

"
    There's every chance the Red Hair is dyed. He hates Dick, any way to prevent himself from resembling Grayson is a good thing in Jason's eyes.

@jrock85:
    It was awful. He slept with Talia ffs. That's Bendis-level bad.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Oh come on, it symbolized the loss of any purity in him and the forming of an unholy alliance that originally started out with good intentions and was almost motherly. That was the point. Total perversion of the original notion to return him to Bruce.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @RedHoodsDen: No...It was writer fanwank. Talia would NEVER sleep with Jason. She would never betray Bruce like that.
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jrock85
    @FadeToBlackBolt:
    The sleeping with Talia thing caught me off guard too. Was that the only part you disliked, or did you dislike the whole series?
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @jrock85: That was too big of a BS moment for me to enjoy the series at all. It's like if you go to a movie, and while your watching it, someone walks up and stabs you in the face. It makes it hard to enjoy the rest of the film lol
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By jrock85
    @FadeToBlackBolt:
    Yeah, I don't know if there is a reasonable explanation for her banging Jason either. Overall, I enjoyed the series.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @jrock85: Fair enough =]
    Munsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Munsu
    @RedHoodsDen: I would have rather them kept the relationship a mother-son one. I thought that fit better story-wise, for both characters, because it is a type of relationship you don't normally see in non-family related characters. Where a woman is a mentor to a younger man. Adding sex made the relationship seem more generic/cheap. Having Talia sleep around did feel out of character for her, but my main problem with the whole thing is that it seems Winick had her sleep with Jason because he saw an opportunity to stir up some controversy (which he succeeded in doing tenfold) to bring attention to his book. But there is really no use complaining about it anymore. What's done is done. Hope future writers choose to ignore it for the most part.

Anyway, although I have some gripes with Lost Days I do admit Winick did write Jason pretty well for the most part. So I am looking forward to seeing him write Jason again here 
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By daredevil21134

No comment lol
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RedHoodsDen

There's a reasonable answer- her characteriization has been inconsistent ever since Morrison [he gave writers llcense to do as they pleased with her, a pattern he continued with Jason] dipped her in the pit a dozen times 6 or so years ago to make her subservient to Nyssa, his creation. She's boofed Bane and I think even Valley for God's sake. We all thought she was gonna bang Tim for a new heir this year.
    She is basically, the Pussy Galore of the Bat characters, all sex object, damsel in distress, and psychopath, in one, that Ms. Head is. 
    To say that its' beyond a woman this woman to bang Jason when she's cloned her own son. C'mon.She's a raving twisty.

Which is the shame of it, editorial only seems to make crazies anymore and nothing all that compelling.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#24  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Munsu said:
    "Since Winick is writing this, after seeing this image I can only imagine Jason mentioning how he "did" Damian's mom and Damian not liking that very much, lol. "

This is very much what i've been thinking about since this story was announced

OMG I actually mistaked Damian's boots for Jason's face.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    "There's a reasonable answer- her characteriization has been inconsistent ever since Morrison [he gave writers llcense to do as they pleased with her, a pattern he continued with Jason] dipped her in the pit a dozen times 6 or so years ago to make her subservient to Nyssa, his creation. She's boofed Bane and I think even Valley for God's sake. We all thought she was gonna bang Tim for a new heir this year.
    She is basically, the Pussy Galore of the Bat characters, all sex object, damsel in distress, and psychopath, in one, that Ms. Head is. 
    To say that its' beyond a woman this woman to bang Jason when she's cloned her own son. C'mon.She's a raving twisty.

Which is the shame of it, editorial only seems to make crazies anymore and nothing all that compelling.

"

It was Rucka who did the Lazarus pit stuff with Nyssa actually, he created the character not sure why poor Grant is taking the brunt of this,and Rucka did not distort continuity to make her sleep with someone with whom she has no business sleeping.Rucka made her in to a woman who hated Bruce Wayne,Morrison on the otherhand  was instrumental in getting rid of Nyssa and bringing back Ra's.Morrison has written Talia as more evil than ever sure but he STILL retains the greatest aspect of the character(possesive love for Wayne).She asked him to join  her in Batman 656,she asked Merlyn to attack Jezebel Jet(Batman 675),she sent an army of manbats after Jezebel(Batman 681),the whole Batman & Robin fiasco was arranged cause she did'nt consider Dick to be Bruce lite.So all in all Rucka is to blame,many of the IC plotpoints regarding Talia were dropped after IC,like her being leader of Kobra amd HIVE which Morrison completly ignored.

She boofed Bane cause he fits her whole elite standard thing(worthy heir stuff etc) but even he was rejected,also that relationship came to a conclusion(unlike this one which Winick has left in a way which allows him to open it anytime) and it was always presented to us a sexual one unlike this which goes from mother/son to  butthurt lover/renegade son.
    The Jean Paul Valley incident was again forced upon her by Ra's and again it was the whole perfect heir thing.

The woman with regards to Drake is NOT Talia and again it comes down to Ra's al Ghul's choice.

Talia slept with 2 men prior to Lost Days (Bruce and Bane),the latter was rejected and now they hate each other with a passion.

Now with one miniseries written by a hack she sleeps around with servants(we only saw one but it's kinda fair to assume she's done it with others) and Jason Todd (which does'nt add up with the cannonical events).

I'm not sure when Talia was a damsel in distress figure,or a sex object.Getting a little carried away methinks.

So it all comes down to 3 men

Bruce

Bane

Valley

All chosen by her daddy,only one whom she genuinly loves,one whom she hates,and one whom she sadly accepted as there was no other alternative.

Good or evil,Talia has always been written as fussing over Wayne,Morrison writes her like that,the Calloway guy who used her as a villian writes her like that but Winick does NOT write her like that.It's the greatest aspect of the character and no matter how evil or crazy Morrison writes her as long as he sticks to that then he CAN'T be faulted.

In short Winick....never mind.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @entropy_aegis said:
    " @RedHoodsDen said:
    "There's a reasonable answer- her characteriization has been inconsistent ever since Morrison [he gave writers llcense to do as they pleased with her, a pattern he continued with Jason] dipped her in the pit a dozen times 6 or so years ago to make her subservient to Nyssa, his creation. She's boofed Bane and I think even Valley for God's sake. We all thought she was gonna bang Tim for a new heir this year.

"

It was Rucka who did the Lazarus pit stuff with Nyssa actually, he created the character not sure why poor Grant is taking the brunt of this,and Rucka did not distort continuity to make her sleep with someone with whom she has no business sleeping.Rucka made her in to a woman who hated Bruce Wayne,Morrison on the otherhand  was instrumental in getting rid of Nyssa and bringing back Ra's.Morrison has written Talia as more evil than ever sure but he STILL retains the greatest aspect of the character(possesive love for Wayne).She asked him to join  her in Batman 656,she asked Merlyn to attack Jezebel Jet(Batman 675),she sent an army of manbats after Jezebel(Batman 681),the whole Batman & Robin fiasco was arranged cause she did'nt consider Dick to be Bruce lite.So all in all Rucka is to blame,many of the IC plotpoints regarding Talia were dropped after IC,like her being leader of Kobra amd HIVE which Morrison completly ignored.

She boofed Bane cause he fits her whole elite standard thing(worthy heir stuff etc) but even he was rejected,also that relationship came to a conclusion(unlike this one which Winick has left in a way which allows him to open it anytime) and it was always presented to us a sexual one unlike this which goes from mother/son to  butthurt lover/renegade son.
    The Jean Paul Valley incident was again forced upon her by Ra's and again it was the whole perfect heir thing.

The woman with regards to Drake is NOT Talia and again it comes down to Ra's al Ghul's choice.

Talia slept with 2 men prior to Lost Days (Bruce and Bane),the latter was rejected and now they hate each other with a passion.

Now with one miniseries written by a hack she sleeps around with servants(we only saw one but it's kinda fair to assume she's done it with others) and Jason Todd (which does'nt add up with the cannonical events).

I'm not sure when Talia was a damsel in distress figure,or a sex object.Getting a little carried away methinks.

Bruce

Bane

Valley

All chosen by her daddy,only one whom she genuinly loves,one whom she hates,and one whom she sadly accepted as there was no other alternative.

Good or evil,Talia has always been written as fussing over Wayne,Morrison writes her like that,the Calloway guy who used her as a villian writes her like that but Winick does NOT write her like that.It's the greatest aspect of the character and no matter how evil or crazy Morrison writes her as long as he sticks to that then he CAN'T be faulted.

"
    Very, very well said. Couldn't agree more.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @entropy_aegis said:
    " @RedHoodsDen said:

"

Bruce

Bane

Valley

"
    Very, very well said. Couldn't agree more. "

Thanks.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Primmaster64

ANYYYYWAYYYY, I hope there's no re hair.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @Primmaster64 said:
    "ANYYYYWAYYYY, I hope there's no re hair. "

C'mon,and then you guys tell me to get over it LOL,it's a matter of a simple handwave.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @entropy_aegis said:
    " @Primmaster64 said:
    "ANYYYYWAYYYY, I hope there's no re hair. "
    C'mon,and then you guys tell me to get over it LOL,it's a matter of a simple handwave. "
    Exactly. It's a dye job. Who gives a rat's ***?
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By daredevil21134

I'm getting to the point where I don't care about the costume or the hair as long as he freaking shows back up again i'm happy
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Oh it's not about the hair. It's about the need for the character to overly defective, it's about them proclaiming he never should've been Robin. It's about a petty hatred of Grayson in a middle child syndrome vein that demeans the real tragedy of what happened to him. It's about him becoming a scarred, maimed balding bitter caricature Batvillain that ultimately makes light of the greatest tragedy of the mythos. And it's about that caricature being a handmedown personality Morrison originally crafted 20 years ago in a single issue of Animal Man in the guise of the Red Mask of Death.
    For Jan Brady syndrome and big name vanity. That's what it's about. And fine, Rucka wrote Maidens. Doesn't change the fact they've done as they pleased with Talia since then- she basically plays the role of wife, mother, or whore now. Most of it hollow.

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    "Oh it's not about the hair. It's about the need for the character to overly defective, it's about them proclaiming he never should've been Robin. It's about a petty hatred of Grayson in a middle child syndrome vein that demeans the real tragedy of what happened to him. It's about him becoming a scarred, maimed balding bitter caricature Batvillain that ultimately makes light of the greatest tragedy of the mythos. And it's about that caricature being a handmedown personality Morrison originally crafted 20 years ago in a single issue of Animal Man in the guise of the Red Mask of Death.For Jan Brady syndrome and big name vanity. That's what it's about. And fine, Rucka wrote Maidens. Doesn't change the fact they've done as they pleased with Talia since then- she basically plays the role of wife, mother, or whore now. Most of it hollow. "

Blame Death and Maidens on Dan Didiot,Rucka actually wrote a very good Talia in NML.They wanted to kill Ra's and have him replaced by his daughters who both acted as female versions of him.But it did'nt last long as we both know.But even Rucka used a particular excuse to justify what he did and even his Talia was consistent in her portrayal for the most part till Grant ofcourse changed her back,she also did not show the Winickish tendecies either.
    Caligula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#34  Edited By Caligula

i like it

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By daredevil21134
    @entropy_aegis said:
    " @RedHoodsDen said:
    "Oh it's not about the hair. It's about the need for the character to overly defective, it's about them proclaiming he never should've been Robin. It's about a petty hatred of Grayson in a middle child syndrome vein that demeans the real tragedy of what happened to him. It's about him becoming a scarred, maimed balding bitter caricature Batvillain that ultimately makes light of the greatest tragedy of the mythos. And it's about that caricature being a handmedown personality Morrison originally crafted 20 years ago in a single issue of Animal Man in the guise of the Red Mask of Death.For Jan Brady syndrome and big name vanity. That's what it's about. And fine, Rucka wrote Maidens. Doesn't change the fact they've done as they pleased with Talia since then- she basically plays the role of wife, mother, or whore now. Most of it hollow. "
    Blame Death and Maidens on Dan Didiot,Rucka actually wrote a very good Talia in NML.They wanted to kill Ra's and have him replaced by his daughters who both acted as female versions of him.But it did'nt last long as we both know.But even Rucka used a particular excuse to justify what he did and even his Talia was consistent in her portrayal for the most part till Grant ofcourse changed her back,she also did not show the Winickish tendecies either. "
    interesting
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Primmaster64

Um....

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SmoothJammin
    @entropy_aegis:
    very informative stuff. Alot of this I honestly never knew
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By RedHoodJT

I don't really care about the hair or the costume so much anymore. As long as Jason remains in a series. I don't care which one of the bat books he stays in pick one. I'm ok with it. I do have to say that the whole sleeping with Talia is not that big of a deal. Those of you that can't get over it should probably grow up. Calling Winick a hack over that is childish. Not mention pathetic. To hate on him over that is again childish. Deal with it. No matter what continuity it fits with or doesn't fit with it happened its in print. Just like Jason's red hair. We have to deal with it.

batmanary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By batmanary
    @FadeToBlackBolt: The series was very good. Talia sleeping with him, however, made the whole story feel Oedipal. that aside, I loved it.
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @RedHoodJT said:
    "I don't really care about the hair or the costume so much anymore. As long as Jason remains in a series. I don't care which one of the bat books he stays in pick one. I'm ok with it. I do have to say that the whole sleeping with Talia is not that big of a deal. Those of you that can't get over it should probably grow up. Calling Winick a hack over that is childish. Not mention pathetic. To hate on him over that is again childish. Deal with it. No matter what continuity it fits with or doesn't fit with it happened its in print. Just like Jason's red hair. We have to deal with it. "

It's that big of a deal for a guy who's been following her for years.
    @daredevil21134 said:

"I'm getting to the point where I don't care about the costume or the hair as long as he freaking shows back up again i'm happy "

Same here,i would rather show my knowledge on Cyborg Superman and Bane over Talia's sexuality which has just left me fatigued.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Hal Jordan had a hair issue...then it got retconned.

Bwahahaha.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#42  Edited By InnerVenom123
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    " Hal Jordan had a hair issue...then it got retconned.

Bwahahaha.
    "
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @entropy_aegis:  I get where you're coming from dude but I mean there isn't anything you can really do. DC isn't like Image where they actually listen to fans and try to implement fans' ideas into their stories as soon as they can. That is where DC messes up. They don't really care about the fans like Image and Aspen do. And that bugs me. But like you and daredevil21134 have said I'm just waiting to read the story and if things get retconned or changed in any way then great if not well then as long as Jason stays as a character I'm good with that.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By RedHoodsDen

For all the introspection of the red-headed stepson, there's something special about 3 men who do rather look alike having been Boy Wonders who scatter across different paths in adulthood including the "Lost" son. 

No Caption Provided

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By daredevil21134
    @entropy_aegis said:
    " @RedHoodJT said:
    "I don't really care about the hair or the costume so much anymore. As long as Jason remains in a series. I don't care which one of the bat books he stays in pick one. I'm ok with it. I do have to say that the whole sleeping with Talia is not that big of a deal. Those of you that can't get over it should probably grow up. Calling Winick a hack over that is childish. Not mention pathetic. To hate on him over that is again childish. Deal with it. No matter what continuity it fits with or doesn't fit with it happened its in print. Just like Jason's red hair. We have to deal with it. "

It's that big of a deal for a guy who's been following her for years.
    @daredevil21134 said:

"I'm getting to the point where I don't care about the costume or the hair as long as he freaking shows back up again i'm happy "
    Same here,i would rather show my knowledge on Cyborg Superman and Bane over Talia's sexuality which has just left me fatigued. "
    I hear ya bro
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Primmaster64

hmmm

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#47  Edited By ReVamp
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @RedHoodsDen: No...It was writer fanwank. Talia would NEVER sleep with Jason. She would never betray Bruce like that. "

@Munsu said:
    "Since Winick is writing this, after seeing this image I can only imagine Jason mentioning how he "did" Damian's mom and Damian not liking that very much, lol. "
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Leave it to Mike Marts to pluck one letter for this week's letter columns in BnR that claims even Pre-Crisis Jason strained to fit the mold of the Batman and Robin dynamic and how his recent characterization is informed from that stuff. 
    How much can I actually curse on here? When does it become obscene exactly?

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By RedHoodJT

Jason didn't "fit the mold" of Batman and Robin like the other two did because he didn't grow up with a mother and father. He grew up on the streets. Dick had his mother and father til he was, I think, 11 or 12. Tim had his father until the Identity Crisis so I think that Tim might have been 18 then both of them were adopted by Bruce after the loss of their parent(s). Jason on the other hand was adopted after trying to steal the tires off the Batmobile.

Avatar image for reversenegative
    ReverseNegative

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#50  Edited By ReverseNegative
    @Primmaster64 said:
    " ANYYYYWAYYYY, I hope there's no re hair. "
    Same. Damn Grant Morrison's stupid continuity change. 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.