Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1755 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

How does Batman feels about Jason as a gun-fighting Hero?

GBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By GBandit
    No Caption Provided

We know Batsy hates guns and well Jason has become a bit of a hero lately and has even rejoined the Batfamily. Or so I've noticed. I've been slacking on my comic book reading for a while. Has Bruce or any of the Batfamily members pointed out Jason using guns despite Bruce's hatred towards guns lately?

Slonewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman doesn't agree with Jason's methods, but he also doesn't argue with the results, mostly because outside of Eternal, Jason wasn't in Gotham. During his 5 stages of grief after Damian's death, Bruce accepted Jason shooting at non-lethal areas of the body, such as hands, knees, and elbows. As for the others, it doesn't seem to be an issue with them, unless otherwise written. Tim is accepting to have one member of the family who would go further than they would and Barbara hasn't voiced her disapproval. It is unspoken, but I believe that when they work with Jason, he would lower the body count.

redwingx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By redwingx

The new52 Bruce is fine with it. In fact Jason isn't the only one who is using one nowadays.

No Caption Provided

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redwingx said:

The new52 Bruce is fine with it. In fact Jason isn't the only one who is using one nowadays.

No Caption Provided

He hasn't actually shot anyone though,

GBandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see. I think he just prefers to have Jason on his side than to have him as an enemy and having to fight him. Wouldn't you agree? I mean Jason couldn't be any further from what Bats would of wanted but by keeping him around he can at least aim him in a less deadly path. That way he make sure he's punishing evil and isn't something he has to deal with. Thanks peeps

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lifeofvibe

@papinacho: you love it? Really? You cant be serious....

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@papinacho: you love it? Really? You cant be serious....

of who?Jason? Meh it's whatever, I am glad he is the black sheep of the family, they found something to do with him.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By lifeofvibe

@w0nd: hes no longer the black sheep... if anything he's just another robin I mean

He not a golden child

Hes not a girl

Hes not a biological son

Hes not genuis

He's not anything cause that how Dc prefers it unfortunately...

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And as for black sheep... what would make him a black sheep anyways?

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By w0nd

@lifeofvibe: Well he did try to kill tim, or at the very least beat him within an inch of his life twice. Idc what anyone says there is no forgiving and forgetting that unless that is one of the small details that was rebooted. They are all civil towards each other but idk how they "feel" about each other. That and bruce taking him on that outing only to reveal it was to find out more about the laz-pit kind of pissed jason off quite a bit.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.