Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Enemies with Benefits?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

Two enemies who are sexually involved with each other, but are not allowed to have feelings involved (In theory), as this makes the whole system crash.Enemies by day, sexual enemies by night. They are not allowed to tell anyone either, or go on dates. They do it all indoors and it has to be done by night or in a dark place where they won't be found.

I mean it makes sense for Jason, i dont see him having a girlfriend and a "normal" relationship.

So to this point i only could think of two girls.

Harley Quinn and Huntress.

crowncoke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By crowncoke

I really do not see either of these females working in a relationship with Jason. 

Harley is just too wrapped up in the Joker and when she is not wrapped up in him she has little to do with men at large. 

Huntress depends on the version that you mean.  I assume (forgive me) that you are referring to the one that exists now.  As she is so much like Bruce and Jason (Brooding, Dark and Violent) I do not see her going for Jason.  She sees in him what could happen to her if she did not follow the Bat and his way of life like a religion.  Every time Helena steps away from the Bat... she faulters. 

I could possibly see Poison Ivy.  I could really see it with Artemis (Amazon).  The reason I see either of these women is that they skirt the line between good and bad and live a violent yet passionate life.
    RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#3  Edited By RazzaTazz

Strange you mention this because his teammate Roy Harper was mixed up with an enemy for a long time.  

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

@crowncoke: Poison Ivy is to cliche at this point, i mean, she making out with another Robin.

The last time i remember she did that, The Governator was Mr. Frezze, also Ivy has being horribly overrated as femme fatal.

An that is one of the reason why she is so underrated as character, that an her freacking green skin and his freacking dumbass powers.

@RazzaTazz: It makes more sense, to be honest that a "pure" relationship, is hard to belive when you are using a suit and decide to be a vigilante that dont care about the law or dont care to be a criminal, you will have normal relationships.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.