Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Countdown Til Jason Todd Makes Parole

RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RedHoodsDen

2 short weeks until "Streets Run Red" begins.

Can
    Not 
    Wait

to bitch. I bet I bitch about something in it. Nah, still can't wait. I hope it's good.
    Avatar image for theincrediblezero
    theincrediblezero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By theincrediblezero

TRUFAX.

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RedHoodJT

I cannot wait. Its not coming fast enough. I wish it was here already. The good thing though is that I have War of the Green Lanterns to read and keep me busy while I wait for this to come.

Meinos Kaen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Meinos Kaen

TWO MORE WEEEKS! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! ... I need my dose of Jason. *goes back to watch UTRH*

RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RedHoodsDen

I wonder who really breaks him out? The mob, a pro-crime-killer cult?

RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Yeah this really is a nothing week for DC. Secret Six is the only thing that caught my eye. Next week should be better at least.

Brightest Day really felt like it was in need of 2 more issues to tie things up a bit better.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RedHoodJT

No one is reading War of the Green Lanterns? That is pretty good. I am waiting for the collected issues of brightest day. It was getting to costly for me to follow.

TriSkeith13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By TriSkeith13

I'm read WotGL. Its a really great story so far, I'm really digging it. It helps me still retain my belief that Kyle is the biggest dumbass to ever wield a ring. "I'm going to pick the blue one, cuz I leik hope!" Great, you just super charged EVERY SINGLE PERSON TRYING TO KILL YOU! Should have picked the orange and made projections of a gigantic freezer with all his dead girlfriends in it. Then swung that around at people yelling "MY PRECIOUSS'!!!!!"

Though John wielding the Indigo and using the staff to snipe everyone in the face, is priceless.

Overall, some really dry weeks ahead of us.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#9  Edited By jrock85

I wonder what's going to happen to Jason when this arc is over.
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Who's writing it?

EDIT: Just saw; Winick. Pass.

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @FadeToBlackBolt:  How are you gonna say pass? Winick is the only one that can write Jason the correct way. But then again to each their own.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @RedHoodJT: I agree that he writes a good Jason, but he sacrifices other characters for it.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @FadeToBlackBolt:  I'll give you that. Its true he does. But what writer doesn't? I mean, and don't get me wrong I love his stories its just an example, Geoff Johns does it with Hal in GL. He puts Hal above everyone else and sacrifices something about each character to make Hal shine brightest. No pun intended.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @RedHoodJT: Heh, you clearly haven't seen me on here much. I abuse Johns something fierce for that exact thing lol
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @FadeToBlackBolt: No I haven't lol. I see you post something every now and then. Usually I agree with what you say though. I do like Johns. Hal is probably my third favorite GL. Kyle is my fav then Guy then Hal. Not too big on John because it seems like no one ever really does anything with him other than the usual marine based character. I get he was a marine but Hal was a pilot and you don't see him going with the same tactics every story arc. His constructs aren't a sniper rifle every damn time he goes toe to toe with someone.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @RedHoodJT: I liked Geoff pre-Rebirth stories. He's lost it a bit since then. I get what you mean, I much prefer when they focus on the architect element of John's character. Kyle's my favourite as well.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @FadeToBlackBolt: Exactly. So are you reading this new War of the Green Lanterns arc? If you are what do you think of the whole Kyle becoming a Blue Lantern for the time being?
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @FadeToBlackBolt:  See I thought that too. But Ganthet has said that Kyle is not ready to harness the TRUE power of the Blue ring. So I think that Kyle is going to be able to control the Blue and Green rings together and be the new leader of the Blue Lanterns. I just read the Agent Orange arc and I know that Saint Walker told Hal that Ganthet said Hal was to lead the Blue corps but that didn't happen and now look Hal is a Sinestro corps ring bearer. I think that big things are coming for Kyle.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RedHoodsDen
    @Unwritten Duck said:
    " Bad news: Streets Run Red has been delayed a week. "
    It's still showing as 5/18 from when I started the thread. I wasn't expecting it on 5/11 at all.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Where the hell is the variant cover to BnR #23, are we gonna see it tomorrow with previews for next week? I can't believe the DCU blog hasn't shown it!

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#22  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    " Where the hell is the variant cover to BnR #23, are we gonna see it tomorrow with previews for next week? I can't believe the DCU blog hasn't shown it! "
    Maybe the variant has him in a different costume
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By RedHoodsDen

That was my foolish hope too. Based on how in some of these interviews Winick would announce when he'd just sent the script to the penciller, it seems like these covers were being worked on well before the the interior stuff started, gives me hope he won't stay in the superhero suit by the end of this thing, but not much.

RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By RedHoodsDen

ONE WEEK BITCHES!

Meinos Kaen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Meinos Kaen
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    " That was my foolish hope too. Based on how in some of these interviews Winick would announce when he'd just sent the script to the penciller, it seems like these covers were being worked on well before the the interior stuff started, gives me hope he won't stay in the superhero suit by the end of this thing, but not much. "
    Well, Winick did say that from now on Jason would change clothes with each appearance... lol
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#26  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Meinos Kaen said:
    " @RedHoodsDen said:
    " That was my foolish hope too. Based on how in some of these interviews Winick would announce when he'd just sent the script to the penciller, it seems like these covers were being worked on well before the the interior stuff started, gives me hope he won't stay in the superhero suit by the end of this thing, but not much. "
    Well, Winick did say that from now on Jason would change clothes with each appearance... lol "
    Really?
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RedHoodsDen

What the hell are they gonna do? Give me a preview on wednesday's issue on monday or tuesday? No preview of the variant covers. This is all very what the fuck! And all so elseworlds aquaman can fight elseworlds wonder woman in flashpoint. Blah blah blah

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.