Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11210 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

The Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes - Micro-Episode 4 - Iron Man

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

As we wait for the October 20th premiere of Avengers: Earth Mightiest Heroes on Disney XD we are still getting micro-episodes introducing all of the Avengers' members individually.  
    Check out the previous episodes:

No Caption Provided
    Like I said, the first episode seemed to leave a sort of cliffhanger. Now we get to see the story advance on this episode of Iron Man vs HYDRA

"HYDRA Lives!"
    Iron Man may have finally met his match as the villainous organization known as HYDRA unleashes the Dreadnoughts against him, mechanized war machines built from technology that Tony Stark himself created! 
    Written by Brandon Auman
    Directed by Vinton Heuck  

Maria Hill and Nick Fury make an appearance which makes me think that this means Fury probably won't get his own Micro-Episode to star in. This episode also ended in a sort of To Be Continued matter... 3 episodes for Iron Man?

Source: Marvel.com
    -- Geo (sora_thekey ), long time user, blogger, wiki editor of the Whiskey Media Sites, and an all time geek!
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By danhimself

loving these little episodes...I now can't wait for the actual show to start

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By sora_thekey
    @danhimself: I also just posted the 5th episode!
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By danhimself
    @sora_thekey:  I also commented on the 5th episode!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.