Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11210 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Interact With The IRON MAN 2 Trailer

No_name_here

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By No_name_here

Then again, I don't know if you necessarily want to interact with hardcase like this.
     Then again, I don't know if you necessarily want to interact with hardcase like this.

Truly, we are living in the future! Forget the iPad, forget privatized space travel, forget that GPS system in your car… the true mark of a present that past generations could never have imagined has arrived, and you can play with it. That’s right, the latest trailer for IRON MAN 2 is now interactive. Instead of simply just watching it, you can now pause the thing and instantly get all sorts of information, images and industrial schematics pertaining to what you’re witnessing.  But don’t take it from me, scroll down to the bottom, check out the video for yourself and then come back up here for my patented analysis.

Seen it? Good. Now, before we get to anything else, ANYTHING… I have to comment that posing as a notary to sneak into a super-restricted places like Tony Stark’s cliff-face condo is a BRILLIANT idea. Score one for Natasha “ Black Widow” Romanova in the stealth department! When I get back to LA from the good ol’ Chi, I’m going to use that pretext to get my way into Capitol Records (so I can finally cut my adult contemporary album)  as well as the Playboy mansion (so I can finally have surely-sophisticated conversation with all the bunnies).  I look like a notary, right?

I can’t help but reflect on how far web teach has come in just ten or so years. Why, I distinctly remember it being such a novelty to watch the trailer for ACE VENTURA: WHEN NATURE CALLS back around '96.  It was a movie preview, playing right on my computer, man! Of course, if you’d watched it now, you couldn’t help noticing that it was more pixelated than the face of checkers board, but that’s how tech rolls out, doesn’t it? Perhaps it’s better that these things roll out in slow increments. I don’t know if I could have handled getting immediate access to information regarding the gel Jim Carrey used to style his hair for that movie, as well as the proper stroke for combing it into such a swirl.

Anyway anyway anyway… no further digressions on my part. What do you think of this, oh ticklishly-interactive Comic Vine community? Do those pop-ups add to your trailer-watching experience or are they as unnecessary as catcher’s facemask over Tony’s steel visage? 
    == TEASER == 

rudorudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By rudorudo

awesome - ooooh the drones have "Flame Blasters (based on Mandarin)" - they tryna tell us sumtin here? =D

Agent Buttons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Agent Buttons
    suit case suit is awesome
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

I want that Suitcase Armor! :D

Bats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bats
    @Agent Buttons said:
    " suit case suit is awesome "
    Hell yes
    grufaine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By grufaine

I like how Nick Fury "keeps a close eye on threats."  
    I'm not sure if the pun was intentional or not, but I almost chuckled. ^_^ 

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By sora_thekey

I saw this in the morning... I like the different character pics we didn't get to see before... LIke the head-to-toe Black Widow and Pepper Potts pic.

NightFang3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By NightFang3
    @War Killer said:
    "I want that Suitcase Armor! :D "
                 I would kill for it!
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.