Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11197 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Hypothesis: The Next Invincible Iron Man Story Arc

sora_thekey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 8

Edited By sora_thekey

No Caption Provided

INVINCIBLE IRON MAN #25
    COVER BY:
    Salvador Larroca
    WRITER: Matt Fraction
    PENCILS: Salvador Larroca

THE STORY:

Double-sized issue! Co-released alongside this summer's surefire blockbuster hit IRON MAN 2, this issue is the perfect jumping-on point for fans of the films and readers new and old alike! New year. New decade. New trade dress. New threats. New loves. New armor. New Tony Stark. New storyline: RESILIENT. Get onboard the Eisner-award winning INVINCIBLE IRON MAN here! Rated A ...$3.99
    IN STORES: April 28, 2010    

Here's the thing... RESILIENT says nothing to me, the issue solicit says nothing to me....

But recently Marvel.com released the cover (or the trade dress by Salvador Larroca) was posted on the internet... 
    Check out under the Invincible Iron Man Title.... it says

Resilient: HAMMER Girls

After Secret Invasion, Maria Hill became a secondary character of this title, before that Black Widow was a special appereance character comming in and out... 
    Might there be a chance of having Victoria Hand as a regular on the Invicible Iron Man title?

lostlantern13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 162

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lostlantern13

Larroca's cover is...gorgeous.  

I think your guess about Victoria Hand is plausible. Whether its in IIM or elsewhere, I honestly hope she still maintains some role in the Marvel U because I find her interesting.

thetitan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By thetitan0

i now know what true art is.

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DEGRAAF

Victoria is the only one in the dark reign set up that has her head pointed in the direction that benefits and looks after the safety of all. She really is a good person. I would like to see her move to starks second in command. First it was Pepper, than Maria, now Victoria. Peppper is starting to go out on her own so Maria would take over where pepper was. (i still think pepper and Tony should stay as a couple) im sure he will probably try to sleep with victoria.
    HaloKing343

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 91

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By HaloKing343

I don't like the name "hammer girls". It's kinda stupid. Victoria is a stupid character without much real depth. However, I don't want a brand new random storyline that doesn't build off of the previous arcs. I want something that is built up upon what has happened previously. So... I dunno.
    Antiochus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Antiochus

Might be a good idea.   

Those comics managed to turn Maria Hill into a really cool character.  Lets see what they can do with Hand...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.