Follow

Invisible Woman

Character » Invisible Woman appears in 6183 issues.

Susan Storm is a founding member of the Fantastic Four and later the Future Foundation. She is able to create invisible force fields of any shape she conceives and able to turn herself and anything she's in contact with invisible. Sue is the wife of Reed Richards and the mother of their children, Franklin and Valeria.

Susan's Powers

Avatar image for thainan_draconia
    Thainan Draconia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Thainan Draconia

Ok, I'm new to Susan powers and life... I don't know so much as you can know and I didn't see any topic about it, but in Susan's powers, it's saying:

With her force fields she can...

• ... create strong shields
    • ... create ladders, bridges, platforms, elevators and other things to get places
    • ... create a board or saucer to levitate herself or others
    • ... use her force fields to move things (like telekinesis)
    • ... create Weapons (i.e. a sword)
    • ... create a projectile weapon
    • ... create a battering ram (to bust open doors, etc)
    • ... create something soft to catch someone (like a giant glove or mattress)
    • ... make things explode by creating a shield inside of it then expanding it
    • ... suffocate someone by putting them in a shield and not letting air in
    • ... create an air bubble, she can go places without air and not let air out

If she suffocates someone by putting them in a shield and not letting air in, how can she create an air bubble to go to places without air? Wouldn't she be suffocated?
    Avatar image for majinblackheart
    MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By MajinBlackheart  Moderator

She can use her force fields to trap the air or to push it out, depending on what she wants to do.

Avatar image for invisible_witch
    Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Invisible_Witch

I didn't want to start a new thread but could someone tell me the biggest thing she turn invisible ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.