Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Volume »

Focused on the aftermath of Metropolis' Nuclear annhilation at the hands of the Joker, this comic includes the battles between the DC Universes greatest characters.

Killer Frost In Injustice?

LaserLambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LaserLambert

So all the way back in the first trailer for Injustice it showed several characters fighting, Batman against Solomon Grundy, Wonder Woman against Harley Quinn, Superman against one who was revealed to be Luthor, but the Flash only faced a big blast of Ice shards.

it's been SOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo long since that trailer and not a single character revealed that is capable of that kind of attack. Since the Flash was shown fighting it, it would be natural to assume that Captain Cold would be behind it. or maybe Mr. Freeze, he is more well known right?

but nothing about it for so long, then the Xbox achievements list was released, relatively with nothing in it however this image stuck out.

No Caption Provided

there's another image like that with Heroes on it (no reveals there) the image as small as it is shows villains, Luthor, Joker, Sinestro, Bane, Deathstroke, Raven (who I guess is a villain in this? I know nothing about her) and another character not yet revealed to us.

at first I thought it was Harley Quinn, but later realized Harley's hair is dyed black and red, and her face is supposed to have a mask/black makeup, then I noticed the blue tint and so I realize.

Is this an accidental reveal of Killer Frost? if not who is that?

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#2  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

ive thought it was her from the beginning and still do. Ed Boon has teased that it is.

LaserLambert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LaserLambert

He has, but really only in response to people asking him about it, some people have claimed there was an image labeled 'ladyice' on his site noob.com, but I can't navigate that worth a hoot.

in the end it makes sense, I for one can't picture Captain Cold or Mr. Freeze, bouncing off of cars like all the other 'gadget' characters. still must suck for Flash fans.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#4  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@LaserLambert said:

He has, but really only in response to people asking him about it, some people have claimed there was an image labeled 'ladyice' on his site noob.com, but I can't navigate that worth a hoot.

in the end it makes sense, I for one can't picture Captain Cold or Mr. Freeze, bouncing off of cars like all the other 'gadget' characters. still must suck for Flash fans.

yep...hopefully we'll get Mirror Master to compensate for him,

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.