Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Volume »

Focused on the aftermath of Metropolis' Nuclear annhilation at the hands of the Joker, this comic includes the battles between the DC Universes greatest characters.

Injustice Patch v1.05 Release Notes (7/2/13)

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ccraft

Scorpion has actually been touched up instead of down, which seems fair, but I don't like that when he does his teleport punch, if blocked it pushes the opponents further away. I personally use Jokers back, square, x, that hits low and then overhead.

I'm not sure what "block advantage of 0" means. Please leave a comment below on what it means, does it make it

unblock-able??

Glad to see Jokers character power has 4 more frames, very hard to land. Also I have no idea what Jokers character power "HaHaHa" is...

I dislike that you can't parry Bane's charge anymore...

So do you like the changes to your characters, or dislike them?

http://www.injustice.com/en/news/injustice-patch-v105-release-notes

As part of the fourth DLC Compatibility Pack update releasing 7/02/13, NetherRealm will release v1.05 patch for the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game. The v1.05 patch addresses several performance tweaks and enhancements to online battles and adjustments to key characters. The list of changes for patch v1.05 include:

General Gameplay Fixes

• Additional frame data corrections.
    • Slightly reduced opponent tracking on Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
    • Normalized the splash hitbox Metropolis’ Hover Drones when thrown by a power character.
    • Normalized the splash hitbox of the Arkham/Joker Asylum Chandelier when thrown by a power character.
    • The input buffer window when using an Interactive Object inside of a combo with Medium + Hard Attack has been adjusted to prevent some unintentional attacks from happening.
    • Universal improvement to everyone’s Down+Medium attack
    • Made it harder to combo off the headslam on the Ship Interactive Object in the upper level of the Fortress Of Solitude.

Aquaman

• The Marine Marvel (Forward+1, 3) combo now has a block advantage of 0.

Bane

• The Raging Charge (Back+Forwad+X) can no longer be parried

Batgirl

• You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of Bab’s Bola (Back+Forward+1)

Batman

• Batman can now 2in1 cancel from his Intimidation (1, 2) combo when Release Check is set to Off.

Black Adam

• The Boot Stomp now has 4 additional recovery frames when blocked by the opponent.
    • Slightly increased Black Adam’s combo damage scaling.

Catwoman

• The Tomcat (1, Forward+2) Combo had it’s block advantage adjusted to +3 (from+8).

The Flash

• The speed of The Flash’s Forward Dash has been increased.
    • Placing The Flash in his Running Man Stance (Down+Down+2) now also sets him to a “ducking” position.

Green Arrow

• There is now slightly less cancel advantage when the Queen’s Gambit (Forward+2, Down+1, 3) and Light It Up(Away+2, 3) combo is blocked.

Harley Quinn

• The Bag-O-Tricks (Character Power) now recovers faster.
    • There is now slightly less damage scaling on attacks performed after Harley’s Mallet Bomb supermove.
    • The Spinning Pistols (Down+2) attack now inflicts the correct damage amount and had it’s hitbox slightly improved.

Joker

• The level 2 HaHaHa (Character Power) buff now lasts 18 seconds and the level 3 HaHaHa buff now lasts 27 seconds.
    • The Joker’s Wild (Character Power) parry is active for 4 more additional frames.

Killer Frost

• Slightly increased Killer Frost’s damage scaling on combos
    • Freezing Cold (character power) now has 10 additional frames of recovery.

Lex

• You now need a bar of Meter to perform the MB version of the Gravity Mine (Down + Down + 3)
    • The Geyser Uppercut (Down+2) now inflicts correct damage to the opponent.

Nightwing

• Staff Stance Down+Light is now +3 on block (down from +6).

Scorpion

• Shroud of Flames (Character Power)no longer starts it’s cooldown if it gets interrupted before it is activated.
    • Flip Kick (Down + Forward + 2) is now -10 on block (up from -1).
    • Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) now has more recovery time when blocked.
    • Slightly adjusted the Teleport Punch (Down+Back+3) speed
    • The Teleport Punch is now a High attack and has slightly more recovery when it misses.
    • Increased Welcome to the Netherrealm (Supermove) damage to 37 (from33.75)
    • Slightly adjusted his Jumping Light and Jumping Hard hit-boxes.
    • The Teleport Punch (Down + Back + 3) on block is now -8 and slightly pushes back farther.

Sinestro

• The Arachnid Sting (Down+Forward+Y) now has 5 additional recovery frames on when it successfully hits.

Solomon Grundy

• There is now a slightly bigger hitbox on the Walking Corpse (Back+Forward+3).

Superman

• Kyrptonian Crush (Supermove) now does 4% less damage.
    • Super Breath (Down+Back+2) now has 0 advantage when the opponent blocks.
    Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
    YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Glad they didn't nerf Nightwing too much.

Anyways...WHAT'S THE NEW SKIN???

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Have you seen the leaked images of Ame-Comi skins for Wonder Woman, Catwoman, and Harley Quinn? (link)

Also they teased 4 new skins, which are obviously

1. Earth 2 Solomon Grundy (which was revealed today)

No Caption Provided

This design looks better in Injustice than it did in Earth 2

2) New 52 Wonder Woman with pants

3) Aquaman Blackest Night

4) Hawkgirl Blackest Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft:

Yeah that was pretty much the exact guess I had. Not too excited though. I don't use any of them. Nightwing needs more costumes! Wonder Woman already has plenty. Aquaman has one or two extra skins. Hawkgirl and Grundy are alright I guess. Lex and Nightwing would be better fits for the last remaining slots.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek: I totally agree, WW has enough, I also believe her skin will be free. I'm actually glad Aquaman gets a new skin, even tough I don't use him, I want too, but haven't yet. Lex Luthor needs these skins!!! What Nightwing skins would you want for him?

links go straight to the image, I saved all of these, and bookmarked them to my Injustice skin folder to put on CV or Injustice FB

Lucky me, Joker got all his alt skins early, I'd love for him to get his DCUO design though. Sinestro needs more skins (I mostly use him against GL)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like a Classic Robin skin, or the Arkham City skin. More exotic options would be :

Lor-Zod (http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120725072542/marvel_dc/images/f/fc/Lor-Zod_as_Nightwing_003.png)

1st Solo Series Debut (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/cd/Nightwing_v1_1.jpg/250px-Nightwing_v1_1.jpg)

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
    BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Cool I guess good Bane patch no more STOPPING ME

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yourneighborhoodcomicgeek:

Those would be cool, I'm still hoping NRS will make several classic skin packs. I think a Batman costume for Nightwing would be sick, so would the Arkham City skin and the Tim Drake one two!

Cool I guess good Bane patch no more STOPPING ME

ikr >:(

I used to main Bane, but he was so slow, now he's been buffed a few times I might try him again.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.