Follow

Injustice: Gods Among Us

Volume »

Focused on the aftermath of Metropolis' Nuclear annhilation at the hands of the Joker, this comic includes the battles between the DC Universes greatest characters.

(Injustice) How To Deal With Spammers

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By ccraft

This will be a discussion to help your fellow Injustice players with spammers.

All you need to do is ask a question and I will try to answer it. I fight spammers all the time and rarely leave, I stay fight spammers to learn how to counter them for future fights. So I've learned a few things.

Example: Q: How do you avoid Killer Frost players who spam her Ice dash?

Example: A: I've found that if you use Sinestro's down,back,1 in air (Axe of Terror) constantly she will fall for it most of the time. Just jump around constantly and use Axe Terror, some times you have to spam to beat spammers. Killer Frost will most likely use her Ice Dash as a wake up.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

I'm sure a lot of pepole will be on asking how to get out of the Scorpion vortex

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ccraft

@jonny_anonymous: yeah thats a tough one, some will duck after a few teleports and a good overhead attack with any character will work. But to stop them form constantly teleporting I do Sinestro's final shackles and then combo. But it really depends on who you use.

Lex Luthor's forward,2 overhead attack is pretty fast too.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: I can usually get out of it ok with the Flash by vibrating

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

That stupid SUPERMAN LASER SPAM!!!!

I use Nightwing all the time. Tips?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ccraft

@sync1: Sinestro's Impact Event, his down,back,2 where he uses that rock. Best thing you can do I think, Sinestro is very good against all types of spammers, people don't realize that.

I guess the best strategy would be to use projectiles against him. and try to get close to him as much as you can, never let him get full scene if you can help it.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deathstroke machine gun spam.

sync1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: I don't use Sinestro tho. =p

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sync1: Well with Nightwing I guess you would need to be in staff stance and use his move where he electrifies the ground, you need to do that after he uses his lasers and right when he starts to fall to the ground.

Try that with a friend and see how well it works, hope I helped.

P.S. Sinestro is awesome man, I'd consider practicing with him to use against spammers.

@lilben42 said:

Deathstroke machine gun spam.

What character do you use? Batgirl and Sinestro has pretty good moves to stop him.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: I actually just figured it out. But I have more, like Grundy.

I use Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Ares, Sinestro, Batman, and Superman.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilben42: You want to know how to fight Grundy players who spam the grabs?

Grundy spammers are easy all you just have to jump around a lot, and when you find and opening go for a big combo.

Sinestro; jump around and use down,back,1 (Axe of Terror) to avoid his grabs. Use his down,back,1 (Final Shackles) as much as you can. You can also push just X, where he does that backflip kick, that prevents Grundy from grabbing you if he's really close to you and about to charge grab you do the backflip kick.

Superman; His lasers would be ideal to keep Grundy away

Wonder Woman; Stay in her lasso stance and use her air attacks. WW you can dash away before he grabs you.

Make sure you play keep away if Grundy players are spamming their grab chain attacks.

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By lilben42

@ccraft: Thanks! I have some more Batgirl, Scorpion, and Hal.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ccraft

@lilben42: Batgirl is tough, you have to try and read their moves to see what they do next. If your full scene apart and she spams her batarangs and then uses teleport grab, you need to dash in a few times make sure you block after you try to dash because she might teleport grab you, so when she does teleport grab you need to block and punish, over and over again.

Scorpion will teleport at you a lot, you need to try and block then uppercut (down,2) but if they teleport once and duck use an overhead attack. Once they duck they will try to low attack at you, so be quick when you use an overhead attack. Sinestro's down,back,1
    Final Shackles will stop him if you time it right.

Hal, I use Sinestro every time, best person against GL when they spam that big combo that starts with the low kick? yeah that sucks. Now you need to play keep away against GL, because if he gets close he will lantern grab move you, that grab is very punishable. So try to use you projectiles. After awhile he will try and jump in the air and ride his jet engine at you, you need to use Sinestro's down,back,2
    (Event Impact) where he uses the rock projectile, you need to do that every time he jumps. If he is successful in using his jet engine to get close to you, you need to use down,back,1 (Final Shackles) right as he falls to the ground. timing needs to be just right.

This link will show you my Injustice combo playlist that I made, it has a ton of Sinestro how to videos on his set-ups, combos, and strategy.
    It also has a few other characters like Joker, Grundy, and other character videos.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMiKSocxshKkJCIFWsp-8dK3yHgpogh4g&feature=mh_lolz

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ccraft: how can i beat spammers(Deathstroke gun,Ares Teleport,Frost dash etc...) with flash or green arrow?

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashdamn: Well I'm not too familiar with Green Arrow, and I don't know much with Flash.

Green Arrow's best strategy would to use his ice arrow as much as possible and see how that works against Slade, Ares, & Frost
    Don't let Slade get full scene lenght, always try to be close to him. He will use his sword flip as much as possible and on wake up attacks too. When he does his sword flip block and punish. Try jumping around when Ares is about to teleport, then attack him. Killer Frost, try to crouch and block her dash, then punish it over and over. Green Arrow does this arrow attack when in the air he shoots 3 arrows downward, do that when she does her ice slide attack and when she does it as a wake up attack.

I would recommend Sinestro against any spammer he's really good you just got to practice with him. Not all characters are good against spammers, Flash has no projectiles so you need to stay up close all the time. Try to use his slow motion character trait against ares and killer frost. His character power might be useless against Deathstroke because he only has to hit you with one bullet to deactivate it. So if you do use his character trait against Deathstroke make sure your in mid combo or really close to him.

This is just me guessing, I've seen what GA & Flash can do so my ideas might work, I hope I'd helped or at least given you a few ideas to try.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ccraft
    lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Yeah I was going to ask that next.

FlashDamn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ccraft: thank you man and I use sinestro alot I love him and he is the 2nd guy i win with the most but me with him is nothing compared to me with flash so thanks for ideas especially the ares jump in teleport.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashdamn: np, glad I could help!

@lilben42 said:

@ccraft: Yeah I was going to ask that next.

When Doomsday spams him unblockable down,back,2 (Supernova) where he jumps up out of the screen and lands on you, the best thing to use is Sinestro's down,back,2 (Impact Event) becuase it will stop him from leaving the screen. So when your full screen length away make sure you use Sinestro's Impact Event move, it will catch him before he leaves the screen. There are 2 other ways to prevent Doomsday from doing his Supernova move, 1) back dash, you have to time it right, and don't back dash when you full screen length away you need to forward dash right when he reenters the screen. 2) You can meter burn your back,3 (3 is x right?) right when he slams on you to start a juggle combo.

Doomsday players will also jump over you and use down,3 (Falling Brimstone) after he lands he will hit you with a low attack
    down, 3 (Sweeping Hook) Now when he does this over and over make sure you block his overhead attack, Falling Brimstone, and dash away from Doomsday before he hits you with his Sweeping Hook, then go for a combo!

You can use Sinestro's down,back,1 (Final Shackles) to stop Doomsday's charge down,forward,3 (Venom)

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.