Follow

Inhumans

Team » Inhumans appears in 1578 issues.

The result of Kree experimentation on Homo Neanderthalensis using Terrigen Mist, The Inhumans are a race of super powered beings who live in isolation and do not trust humans.

'Marvel Knights: Inhumans' Trailer Debuts

• 57 results
    z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yea I'm not going to get that.

KRYPTON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

@queenfrost_: It shouldn't stop Marvel from producing more animated films. Why would people watch a motion comic they already own?

Avatar image for g_money_christmas
    G_Money_Christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I would totally buy this, it has potential to be awesome. But like so many others, I hate that motion comics crap.

AWeekInGeekdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dig the idea of Motion Comics however they will get a lot more viewers if they didn't adapt anything and instead made original content. Readers and Animation lovers can't seem to meet in the middle ground for a motion comic adapting (in this case) the inhumans... sooo why not create a completely new original idea? It is cheaper than a full fledged animated movie and people seem to like them since MARVEL keeps making them.

DadaHyena

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some of the old Silver Age Marvel stuff could translate well to motion comics (yeah, I know, "don't rape the classics", but they've already been exploited enough). The first Marvel cartoons pretty much were motion comics, with images directly lifted from the panels and slightly moved around to imply animation.

But anyway, I don't think motion comics are the problem. It's just about doing them right, so they don't seem jarring or phony (and trust me, I've seen quite a few terrible motion comics, some of which came from Marvel).

ElvenBrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that how it's going to look? Seriously disappointing! Proper animation would make me interested enough to buy it, like the Doctor Strange DVD, but this?... I'll pass! A real shame!

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

I like motion comics and this actually looks neat.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.