Follow

Inhumans

Team » Inhumans appears in 1578 issues.

The result of Kree experimentation on Homo Neanderthalensis using Terrigen Mist, The Inhumans are a race of super powered beings who live in isolation and do not trust humans.

Inhumans the Movie

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PrinceIMC

I know that the Inhumans aren't the most popular Marvel property but I do think that a movie could have potential. Start with an amnesiac blonde girl who has dreams of weird creatures and fantastic places but thinks they're just dreams. The monsters from her dreams then start showing up in her life which of course causes her to freak out and run away discovering that she has elemental powers.

With a look kinda like Hellboy so that the Inhumans look odd in the human world but in their own world they odd is the norm and they seem natural. Turns out that she's a part of the royal family who was visiting the human world when attacked by a renegade Inhuman and lost her memory. They convince her of the truth and fight against the renegades.

Any thoughts?

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#2  Edited By xerox_kitty

I like the Inhumans.  They're not an obvious choice for a movie, but given the popularity of comic movies at the moment it could work.  After all, there isn't as much history or as many characters to deal with as in an X-Men movie ;)

The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Scourge

I'm a big Inhumans fan but I don't think this movie would work too well. I mean, the main character won't even say anything the whole movie and they aren't as popular as other Marvel characters or teams out there.

Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @Fresh Prince said:
    "I'm a big Inhumans fan but I don't think this movie would work too well. I mean, the main character won't even say anything the whole movie and they aren't as popular as other Marvel characters or teams out there."

Thats why its an Inhumans movie, not a Black Bolt movie xP

It should be centered around the Royal Family.
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AngelFrost

I think the conept it great  (:

They should possibly be rivals of the F4 in Fantastic 4 3 or something, and then maybe get their own origins movie, Like they are doing with Venom from Spiderman 3.

I'd love it (: 
    Kate Mara as Crystal

No Caption Provided
    Rose McGowan as Medusa   ( Incase Red Sonja doesn't work out...)

No Caption Provided

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceIMC
    @AngelFrost: Heh good choices.

I was just thinking last night when I couldn't sleep how they could sneak it in. Not a traditional super-hero movie more of a thriller. Imagine the trailer with images of a guy with hooves, a fish guy, a guy with a big head, a redhead with writhing hair and a big intimidating guy who doesn't talk. Specially if they're done at the level of makeup and computer stuff as Pan's Labyrinth and Hellboy (which is why I want Del Toro to direct).

I don't think I'd wanna see them just in a FF 3 since that franchise is kinda dead. They could hint at it, maybe have them show up at the end or something but they'd need to reboot them anyway. My thought would be that it would kinda be more of a Crystal movie at first, since she's got some of the most contact with the outside world and looks the most normal. Maybe tie it in with the Avengers.

AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AngelFrost
    @PrinceIMC:  Yeah, good idea

The story of Crystal living with the Inhumans and she just wants to be explore (: so she travels to earth. And it could be like the Hulk, Where the whole army is after them.
    The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By The_Scourge
    @dreadmaster said:
    " @Fresh Prince said:
    "I'm a big Inhumans fan but I don't think this movie would work too well. I mean, the main character won't even say anything the whole movie and they aren't as popular as other Marvel characters or teams out there."

Thats why its an Inhumans movie, not a Black Bolt movie xPIt should be centered around the Royal Family. "
    Yeah but Black Bolt the main bad boy and nobody really cares about the other Inhumans except maybe Crystal and Maximus.
    Dreadmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Dreadmaster
    @Fresh Prince said:
    "@dreadmaster said:
    " @Fresh Prince said:

Thats why its an Inhumans movie, not a Black Bolt movie xPIt should be centered around the Royal Family. "
    Yeah but Black Bolt the main bad boy and nobody really cares about the other Inhumans except maybe Crystal and Maximus."

I care about Medusa and Triton.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#10  Edited By pixelized
    @AngelFrost said:
    " I think the conept it great  (:

They should possibly be rivals of the F4 in Fantastic 4 3 or something, and then maybe get their own origins movie, Like they are doing with Venom from Spiderman 3.

I'd love it (: 
    Kate Mara as Crystal

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    "
    Rose? I didn't even like her as Paige
    AngelFrost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By AngelFrost
    @pixelized said:
    " @AngelFrost said:
    " I think the conept it great  (:

I'd love it (: 
    Kate Mara as Crystal

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    "
    Rose? I didn't even like her as Paige
    "
    I prefered Shannon as Prue .... But Rose was decent as Paige, she did have her annoying moments.
    But Rose is versatile and talented! Anyway, Rose's acting has definately improved since Charmed.

She can kick ass like in Planet Terror, Be a complete bitch like in Jawbreaker and was all-round great in Scream.
    I think she looks amazing with red hair anyhow, and this picture is very Medusa-esque.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By pixelized

all of those except Planet Terror were before she joined charmed. I don't see her as an actress, especially not someone i'd cast as royalty. 

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#13  Edited By geraldthesloth

Verne Troyer as Karnak...Im all for it

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PrinceIMC

And just imagine the awesomeness of a giant teleporting dog. So sweet.

CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#15  Edited By CellphoneGirl

The best idea in years !!

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#16  Edited By xerox_kitty

It'd work, because their stories are usually character pieces.  The adventure and special effects always seem to be second place to the characters themselves.  

G-w-D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By G-w-D

I'd Love an Inhuman Movie< it Could have great potential 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.