Follow

Inhumans

Team » Inhumans appears in 1578 issues.

The result of Kree experimentation on Homo Neanderthalensis using Terrigen Mist, The Inhumans are a race of super powered beings who live in isolation and do not trust humans.

Inhumans movie?

BST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Edited By BST

I finally saw the Avengers which means I finally Googled the Avengers. I found a few blog posts stating that there was a possibility an Inhumans movie would be made. I wonder how likely that is? The Inhumans are my favorite group of Marvel characters and I would LOVE to see a badass, intimidating Blackbolt on the big screen. The thing is, I'm not sure they're for the casual movie-goer. How would they tie into what has already been established in the movie universe?

And since we're getting into the cosmos, could we maybe see Beta Ray Bill in a future Thor film?

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
    BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By BlueLantern1995

Beta Ray Bill we be a cool movie...I can see that happening in like Thor 3...Inhumans script is ready and people I think would like them(guys especially).

Avatar image for supremehyperion
    SupremeHyperion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By SupremeHyperion

Inhumans would make a great movie and you could piggy-back captain marvel and a whole lotta other stories off of it with the kree influences. plus it would be real cool to see blackbolt tearing down mountains with his voice. then when they reboot the FF you could also incorporate them into that as well.

BST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BST

@BlueLantern1995: Where did you read that the Inhumans script is ready? I think the blog posts I read were at least a few months old and I didn't really see anything more recent.

Also, why the "guys especially"? I'm a woman and the Inhumans are my absolute favorite Marvel characters. I own all of the modern Inhumans stories and I would be REALLY excited to see an Inhumans movie.

BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BlueLantern1995
    @BST: I read a thing that Marvel had the script but was waiting for a director, actors, and all sorts of stuff.  And when I said guys especially I was thinking of Crystal and Medusa who would bolster the movie due to their looks.
    BST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BST

@BlueLantern1995: I'm pretty sure men don't go see team action movies because of hot women. I mean, how many men would say they went to see the Avengers because of Black Widow? Or even that Black Widow was one of the highlights of the film...?

BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BlueLantern1995
    @BST said:

@BlueLantern1995: I'm pretty sure men don't go see team action movies because of hot women. I mean, how many men would say they went to see the Avengers because of Black Widow? Or even that Black Widow was one of the highlights of the film...?

I'm not saying a Super big boost I'm saying a little...besides Black Widow is kinda a bad example...they wrote her to not have that boost(okay a little exaggerated)...she was written to be Bad A$$...and in that they succeeded and so they think of her as a powerhouse and not just as a "Pretty Face".
    People don't go to see action movies for that at least most however if someone said it was good and their was a pretty face...therein is the boost...Not for the one both for the both.
    Boost would be like 3% not much but something.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.