Follow

Publisher »

Image Comics was founded in 1992 by a group of high-profile comic book writers and artists, as a way to publish stories owned by creators rather than the company itself. They are now one of the largest comic book publishers in the United States.

Image Universe Chronology / Timeline

iloverobots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By iloverobots

I've been looking for a Image Universe ( I guess that can be described by the universe depicted in the Image United stuff, as well as most of Kirkman's titles ) chronology or some sort of timeline. I love reading stuff in chronological order, and there's a couple of titles I haven't paid much attention to (Dynamo 5 and Brit, for example) and would love to see if someone actually create a time line of that Universe. 

It's something I'd be interested in working on as well, if it's never been done and some people who have knowledge of Image Comics in general want to provide some info... 

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Funny this should come up now. Yesterday and today I red Sky Pirates of Neo Terra and The Light, which I rarely read Image. I did like these comics. I can wait to see more of them. I would like to get into a continuity. Lately, I've got into the Vertigo continuity, I started with Madame Xanadu, and now am involved in Sandman, Lucifer. I'm working on Joe the Barbarian, I, Zombie, Daytripper and trying to get myself into Hellblazer.

If someone can get a continuity going on this, I would be more than glad to read and help with it.

iloverobots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By iloverobots
    @Supreme Marvel said:
    " Funny this should come up now. Yesterday and today I red Sky Pirates of Neo Terra and The Light, which I rarely read Image. I did like these comics. I can wait to see more of them. I would like to get into a continuity. Lately, I've got into the Vertigo continuity, I started with Madame Xanadu, and now am involved in Sandman, Lucifer. I'm working on Joe the Barbarian, I, Zombie, Daytripper and trying to get myself into Hellblazer.  If someone can get a continuity going on this, I would be more than glad to read and help with it. "
    I was just reading the CV article about the Kirkmanverse, and I think some of the stuff there is out-dated. Dynamo 5 appeared in Invincible, and I think Image United has pretty much brought all of those characters in the same Universe. Just from Issue 60 of Invincible we can add: 

- Spawn 
     - Dynamo 5 
     - Cyberforce 
     - Young Blood 

Don't think "Kirkmanverse" is such an appropriate term for it now-a-ways, I'm opened to suggestions ;)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.