Follow

Publisher »

Image Comics was founded in 1992 by a group of high-profile comic book writers and artists, as a way to publish stories owned by creators rather than the company itself. They are now one of the largest comic book publishers in the United States.

Comic defects

mcsadler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi,

I'm hoping someone here can help me. I have just purchased a copy of Spawn 250 Sketch variant I have been advised by the seller that the dent ripped corner is due to a printing defect of it being a double triple sized issue. I was wondering if anyone can confirm this?

I have added a couple of pics of the issues I have with the book

I have seen that quite a few copies have a spine tick near the issue 250 logo since I have been searching for defects with this book but there is no mention of this rip/corner fault and I am really not convinced. There is also a split by one of the staples. Any advice would be fantastic!! Thanks in advance.

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

At a cursory glance (I'm on mobile), it almost looks like somebody accidentally nicked it while they were bagging and boarding it.

Avatar image for quinnofthestoneage
    QuinnoftheStoneAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It doesn't really look like a printing defect, looks like someone accidentally ripped it

mcsadler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea thats kinda my thinking it is slightly bashed as well so I am kinda thinking it is not a printing defect. Thanks for the input. I'm waiting for the seller to get back to me again after he checks the photos of the split by the staple.

I'm kinda thinking i might just send it back to him for a refund it was supposed to be new-NM and I dont think it really fits that discription with these defects :-(

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.