Follow

IDW Publishing

Publisher »

IDW Publishing (Idea Design Works, LLC) is a comic book publisher known for Steve Niles’ horror title 30 Days of Night. It has grown to include both original series as well as licensed property.

IDW Zombie Infestation

JayUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By JayUK
    No Caption Provided

I know this is kinda old news but I just got wind of it.

Now to be honest, I'm not for these multiple title-crossover events. I mean, jeez, that Darkest Weekend / Brightest Night thing is still going on at DC, people are still buying that? You need a new comic box just to hold them all. However!... a crossover story event involving zombies invading G.I. Joe, Star Trek, Transformers AND the Ghostbusters worlds! I Reckon if IDW had only including Doctor Who my bowels may have exploded with excitement (yes, i did say 'excitement'). I haven't bought any U.S. single comics since the Marvelman mini-series but these are definately on my ebay shopping list.

Original news article from IDW and a Comic Vine post by ironshadow .
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By danhimself

I'm really excited about this...I don't read IDW's Ghostbusters or Star Trek titles but I love their G.I. Joe and Transformers books and I love zombies so it's a win win situation....PLUS IDW is giving away Infestation logo sew on patches at retailers for some of the books!!

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By danhimself

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.