Who is Tristram Silver?

biggkeem89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By biggkeem89

So, I been doing some reading, and I picked up the "Identity Disc" limited. In the series, the characters speak of the mysterious Tristram Silver. Mr. Silver is apparently a legend in the supervillian community. A man that supposedly has a stranglehold on the world. Though, much of his story revealed in the limited appeared to be a ruse, by the end, we learn that Mr. Silver, is in fact real and powerful. So, my question is:Who is Tristram Silver and has he appeared elsewhere in the Marvel Universe?

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Flumox56

Hey better late then never (even if you probably are no longer on CV).

Who is Tristram Silver?. = Essentially Marvels Keyser Söze.

Has he appeared elsewhere in the Marvel Universe?. = Not to my knowledge.

I am reading the Usual Suspe,,,, I mean "Identity Disc" right now So it was quite a coincidence that I happened across this. (Wait Who the hell am I talking too?).

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.