Follow

Iceman

Character » Iceman appears in 8010 issues.

The youngest member of the original X-Men. Bobby is an Omega-level mutant, although it took some help from Emma Frost to realize this. Bobby's control of ice is vast; he can create shields, clones, spikes, slides and also freeze others. He was recently elected to Krakoa's X-Men

Idie and Iceman

TenguMan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TenguMan8

So when it was first revealed that these two were going to be on the same team i felt that it was a little redundant(since they both have ice based powers) i didn't see the purpose of having both of them on the same team. However after thinking about it a little more, I think it's a great chance for some character development on both their parts. 

No Caption Provided

X-Men - Schism #3
    X-Men - Schism #3

While iceman is one of the strongest members of the X-men he's been under used and hasn't been given enough chances to develop. We know that both Iceman and Idie don't have the greatest control over their powers, but I'm hoping that with him being on Wolverines team we can see him help Idie learn more about her powers while consequently learning more about his own. 

I'm starting to think that if anyone should be teaching Idie I think iceman should, not only because he's struggled with controlling his powers, but also because it could do a lot for both characters.
    TheDynamo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By TheDynamo6
    @TenguMan8:  

Doesn't sound to bad, however it really just depends on Aaron. But hey I'll try to stay positive :)
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#3  Edited By xerox_kitty

He'd be a good teacher for her, and she definitely needs someone with heart & some humour.  But I can't help but have my doubts over the quality of this new title... so I'm not going to hold my breath :(

TenguMan8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TenguMan8
    @TheDynamo6: @xerox_kitty
    The way I see it with a roster like that it can either end up really good or really bad...I'm just gonna hope that Aaron has some type of big plan for all these characters.
    Namor1987

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Namor1987

It'll probably be Age Of Apocalypse Iceman teaching her since the shoulder ice is something AOA Bobby does. So he might be more brutal in style.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.