Follow

Iceman

Character » Iceman appears in 8022 issues.

The youngest member of the original X-Men. Bobby is an Omega-level mutant, although it took some help from Emma Frost to realize this. Bobby's control of ice is vast; he can create shields, clones, spikes, slides and also freeze others. He was recently elected to Krakoa's X-Men

Cam Gigandet as Iceman

Avatar image for radicalcannibal
    RaDicalCannibal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RaDicalCannibal

I think he'd be perfect for the role of Iceman in the future, i dont know, shawn ashmore didn't pull off iceman at all, the majority of Cam gigandet's roles involve him being the Asshole, or the Arrogant reckless bastard, and he does it well, which is also exactly Iceman, but then again the films will never get all the actors quite right, i mean storm ? Halle berry? really? lol

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#2  Edited By Mercy_

UM YES. 

RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By RedK

yea i could see him as the Iceman

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Constantine

it could work but the fact they would have to wait (hopefully) at least another five years to reboot the franchise which I circling the drain, he would be too old

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.