Age Of Apocalypse Iceman on Wolverine's X-Men

Avatar image for namor1987
#1 Posted by Namor1987 (2096 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you guys think it 616 or AoA Bobby? I think it's AoA do to the size in armor & muscle/ice mass plus AoA always had more ice spikes protruding off his back & arms as well as shoulders.

Avatar image for kainscion
#2 Posted by KainScion (2991 posts) - - Show Bio

thought that too. but since the 616 iceman is alive and kicking wouldn't it be kinda weird? i suppose logan can keep him a secret with his x-force, but on a team known to all? what would happen to 616 IM?

Avatar image for jordama
#3 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio

Good thought but sadly no.

Avatar image for namor1987
#4 Posted by Namor1987 (2096 posts) - - Show Bio

Bobby doesn't kill I think it AoA Drake because the Dark Angel saga hints a few characters would come back & the original Bobby is chilling (no pun intended).

Avatar image for catpanexe
#5 Posted by CATPANEXE (9505 posts) - - Show Bio

has the 616 costume that was designed in Supernovas

Avatar image for ensabahnurx
#6 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2321 posts) - - Show Bio

On the Wolverine and the x-men cover You clearly see both Bobby's are on wolverine's team XD

Wolverine & The X-Men 2
Wolverine & The X-Men 2
Avatar image for batteredarmor
#7 Posted by BatteredArmor (6234 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX:

Wait what??????

Avatar image for cattlebattle
#8 Posted by cattlebattle (15591 posts) - - Show Bio

I think its just how Bachalo draws Iceman honestly

Avatar image for jordama
#9 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX said:

On the Wolverine and the x-men cover You clearly see both Bobby's are on wolverine's team XD

Wolverine & The X-Men 2
Wolverine & The X-Men 2

I doubt that is a second Iceman, what is more likely is a poorly drawn Husk or something.

Avatar image for artjoker
#10 Posted by ArtJoker (605 posts) - - Show Bio

@jordama: yeah prob right, AOA bobby seems pretty villainous in the current X force storyline, so gotta be husk mimicking diamond

Avatar image for frozenedge
#11 Posted by frozenedge (1465 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats actually Bling, not AoA Iceman

Avatar image for jordama
#12 Posted by jordama (4701 posts) - - Show Bio

After reading X-Force I can say almost with 100% certainty that that is not AoA Iceman.

Avatar image for powerzone789
#13 Edited by Powerzone789 (481 posts) - - Show Bio

its not, iceman figured out how to make working replicas of himself. again everyone underestimates the omega level mutant...and the aoa version betrayed everybody, im pretty sure they are gonna kill him off along with the other amazing x-men which is a shame really...

Avatar image for ageofhurricane
#14 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7699 posts) - - Show Bio

@Powerzone789 said:

its not, iceman figured out how to make working replicas of himself. again everyone underestimates the omega level mutant...and the aoa version betrayed everybody, im pretty sure they are gonna kill him off along with the other amazing x-men which is a shame really...

It's previous writers faults for not realising the potential that he has, i think what iceman done came as a suprise to quite a lot of people because we do not see him doing stuff like that very often, Arron's doing a good job so far.

Avatar image for revamp
#15 Posted by ReVamp (23015 posts) - - Show Bio

@AgeofHurricane said:

@Powerzone789 said:

its not, iceman figured out how to make working replicas of himself. again everyone underestimates the omega level mutant...and the aoa version betrayed everybody, im pretty sure they are gonna kill him off along with the other amazing x-men which is a shame really...

It's previous writers faults for not realising the potential that he has, i think what iceman done came as a suprise to quite a lot of people because we do not see him doing stuff like that very often, Arron's doing a good job so far.

Yup.

Avatar image for degraaf
#16 Edited by DEGRAAF (8400 posts) - - Show Bio

@ReVamp: @AgeofHurricane:

So they are actually showing 616 Iceman with skill in the new series?

also did they ever explain the mini night crawlers?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.