Follow

Hyperion

Character » Hyperion appears in 667 issues.

Hyperion is Marvel's first Superman pastiche. He is most often associated with the super-team known as the Squadron Supreme and was an Avenger at one point. Though he is one of many active versions across a myriad of alternate universes, Hyperion is still one of the mightiest super-humans in the Marvel Multiverse.

Hyperion Vs The Avengers (In Animation)

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By novi_homines

Do you think they portrayed it accurately? I would've like a longer thor showing, but he did end up one shotting hyperion. Pretty cool to see. Never really knew too much about Hyperion, and this gave me some basic knowledge on the character. Got me interested in this show.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm guessing superman fans won't like the video. Lol

Avatar image for darkknight96000
    darkknight96000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should have been able to stop the asteroid on his own, Hell the Hulk should have destroyed it in one punch.

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
    Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Old news is old.

novi_homines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should have been able to stop the asteroid on his own, Hell the Hulk should have destroyed it in one punch.

Yeah. I agree. Lol

Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By Manchine

LOL "Thanks Hawkeye"

Avatar image for New_World_Order
    New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By New_World_Order

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

The entire show is absolutely ridiculous and stupid.

I mean,Thor/Iron Man's hits barely bother him or is just brushed off,yet every time captain america throws his shield (which he apparently cannot see),he gets hurt and knocked back (even when he's flying). Ultimate Captain America (who this version is based off of) is (at most) 10 tons. So I don't see why his hits even faze him.

Yet he just walks off the hits from the likes of Thor and Iron Man.

I mean,every friggin' time he flies,he apparently loses his sight and gets hit by Captain America.

This is the best way to make anyone hate Hyperion.

I mean,I gave this show like 4 chances,but the plot (the dialogue,the plot,etc) is just horrible. Atrocious. It's filled with PIS/WIS.

And oh lord,the movie references. This thing milks the movie to the bone and then some. From the poster,to the scenes/references (I mean seriously,that Thor scene just looked as if it was just sloppily thrown in there and they thought that it was clever or something. Every other scene this thing tries to mimic something from the movies with a poorly thrown-in version). And why did it use the movie roster (besides trying way too hard to relate to the movies,maybe the cause of those awful references),the movie roster (based off of the Ultimates Universe) is the weakest roster to use. Even the current Ultimate Universe roster is much stronger.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By cameron83

Oh yeah,and another example of the terrible writing is here:

@darkknight96000 said:

this.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

so much hate going on

the fight scene was entertaining enough regardless even if it weren't realistic

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.