Follow

Hush

Character » Hush appears in 316 issues.

Thomas Elliot is a renowned surgeon and childhood friend of Bruce Wayne. A meticulous planner, Elliot resents the fact that Bruce's father thwarted his plot to murder his parents. Aware of Bruce Wayne's secret identity, and assuming the identity of criminal mastermind Hush, he sets out to destroy Batman.

Hush in new 52?

Ministurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ministurt

Think about it he is a expert plastic surgeon he could be brought back to at least put his face back properly because I am sick of looking at the Joker with his muscle tissue showing. But either way I hope DC brings him back.

Crash_Recovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crash_Recovery

I'm sure he's around. Good idea about him fixing the Joker's face, though.

The doctor who fixed Two Face previously would also be another good possibility.

noj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By noj

Yeah as creepy as the Joker with his face off was it should DEFINATLEY not be a regular thing. Joker's classic look is the best, the one with no glasgow smile or bullet scars, or ripped off faces. As cool as those were for the purpose of the stories Joker needs to go back to normal. Having Tommy Elliot be the one to do it would just be a great bonus.

Avatar image for manbehindthewires
    Manbehindthewires

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Manbehindthewires
    TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By TDK_1997

I hope he gets back soon and that he is not changed at all.Because I think if they are going to alternate his origin they are going to f@@k him up.

Fiona_Hewie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Fiona_Hewie

@Manbehindthewires: You're not the only one. Probably just a clever nod to the fact that Jason Todd took the alias of Hush once.

Avatar image for teamunitednerds
    TeamUnitedNerds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

I'd love to see Snyder write for him, but it's more likely that he'll be in Batman Beyond, which I would be fine with

Hit_Monkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

Now they both occupy DCnU, I'd like to see Unknown Soldier pwn him for stealing his look. haha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.