Follow

Huntress (Bertinelli)

Character » Huntress (Bertinelli) appears in 1168 issues.

Helena Bertinelli, born into one of Gotham's mafia families, became a spy and vigilante, destroying those that had killed her family. As a key member of the Birds of Prey, she has moved toward brutal, but non-lethal methods for fighting crime.

Anybody Else Getting Worried?

• 65 results
    Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#51  Edited By Duo_forbidden

I'm a bit disappointed that she's not in the rebooted Birds of Prey series. She'll probably make her way in either Nightwing or Batgirl, or even both titles, but in the latest BoP issue, she just got promoted to field leader. That's definitely major props. 

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Primmaster64
    @Sexy Merc said:

I am thinking DC has a plan for her and the other Earth-2 characters with Multiversity.

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#53  Edited By MrUnknown

Without Black Canary, Babs and Huntress the book just doesn't feel the same. I might check it out once we find out more but I don't like the new designs. It's also possible that the character on the right is Huntress. 

No Caption Provided
    jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#54  Edited By jointron33
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: wut is ur fetish with creeper? lol I cant blame you, though. They might get rid of my favorite character too
    jointron33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#55  Edited By jointron33
    @iLLituracy: hey, don't blame Barry! Wally had 20+ years as Flash.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#56  Edited By Mercy_
    @jointron33
    @iLLituracy: hey, don't blame Barry! Wally had 20+ years as Flash.
    We don't blame Barry. We blame Geoff "Geoffcon" Johns. ;p
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#57  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt
    @jointron33 said:
    @Avenging-X-Bolt: wut is ur fetish with creeper? lol I cant blame you, though. They might get rid of my favorite character too

Why does it have to be a fetish? i just realise how awesome he is and do my best to push him so other people notice him.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#58  Edited By Mercy_
    Avatar image for fenixrevolution
    fenixREVOLUTION

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#59  Edited By fenixREVOLUTION

I hope she pops up in Batgirl, but I doubt we've seen the end of Helena

mark5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#60  Edited By mark5

Can't like How Johns ressurected the silver age characters and is booting out the modern age ones. Wally is my favorite flash by far. Barry is SOOOO boring.  

I also want to see Miss Martian and Huntress back in the game. 

MrUnknown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#61  Edited By MrUnknown
    @The Dark Huntress: It's probably Katana considering she's wearing the Japanese flag as an eye covering. ;/
    HexThis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#62  Edited By HexThis

As much as I love Birds of Prey and Gail Simone, I felt like Oracle and Dinah were so inoffensive they held Helena back sometimes. Don't get me wrong, she was still wonderfully written but I LOVE Helena's dynamic with Batman and I loved "A Cry For Blood" and "Huntress: Year One" because it's so rare you see a female superheroine operating on such impassioned rage to carry out her cause. I love it when Helena's father is abusing her mother and her brother asks what she wants to be when she grows up to which she says "When I grow up, I wanna be the Pope so I can make sure daddy goes to hell!" 

haahahaha...and also, how could you forget when she dropped in on that molesting mobster in the middle of the night and roughed him up with a bat? Classic......

No Caption Provided
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By daredevil21134
    @HexThis said:
    As much as I love Birds of Prey and Gail Simone, I felt like Oracle and Dinah were so inoffensive they held Helena back sometimes. Don't get me wrong, she was still wonderfully written but I LOVE Helena's dynamic with Batman and I loved "A Cry For Blood" and "Huntress: Year One" because it's so rare you see a female superheroine operating on such impassioned rage to carry out her cause. I love it when Helena's father is abusing her mother and her brother asks what she wants to be when she grows up to which she says "When I grow up, I wanna be the Pope so I can make sure daddy goes to hell!" 

haahahaha...and also, how could you forget when she dropped in on that molesting mobster in the middle of the night and roughed him up with a bat? Classic......

No Caption Provided
    QFT
    Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#64  Edited By Timandm

I just read Batman HUSH the other day....  (trying to catch up on the DC universe)  and Batman seemed to have a high opinion of her...  Saying even 'she' didn't know how good she was....  Surely SOMEONE at DC must want to keep Huntress around...

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#65  Edited By Nighthunter

http://www.comicvine.com/huntress/29-1690/huntress-is-officially-in-the-dcnu-with-her-own-miniseries/92-622833/

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.