Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

What if the hulk found the gem of cyttorak?

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What would the gem for his power? I am very curious about the potential effects it would have.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RIP marvel Earth.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Schwarz

Hulk in theory already has infinite strength potential though. I think hulk has stopped juggernault once before as WAR amped by apocalypse. But if Hulked had the gem, even without it at some point Dr strange warned hulk that he would destroy the multiverse if he kept absorbing gamma. So imagine with the gem...

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly think it would only marginally help Hulk.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Really? Based on how much it helped Cain Marko i would have thought it would make a significant difference.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@green_skaar: Really? Based on how much it helped Cain Marko i would have thought it would make a significant difference.

I think he means that the gem doesnt help Hulk as much as it does Cain. Cain is after all a normal human that gets beefed up to Hulk level when having the gem, Hulk however is already a massive powerhouse without the gem, so if given it, you wouldn't see such a huge difference.

Unless we dip into Loeb-territory and sends Hulk off to beat up people he normally cant, like Thanos or Odin.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By green_skaar

@batman1130 said:

I think he means that the gem doesnt help Hulk as much as it does Cain. Cain is after all a normal human that gets beefed up to Hulk level when having the gem, Hulk however is already a massive powerhouse without the gem, so if given it, you wouldn't see such a huge difference.

Unless we dip into Loeb-territory and sends Hulk off to beat up people he normally cant, like Thanos or Odin.

Pretty much this, saved me from typing it out :)

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great point. I was just thinking as far as durability although the hulk is durable as it is too. Cain marko was street leveler prior to the gem right?

bgibs13390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would be more durable but as far as strength it wouldn't help much.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Am I the only one that thinks he would be stronger? He would now have 2 power sources. Some of you take the infinite too literal in terms of how much power Hulk can draw upon at any given instance. While his power source is infinite, how much power he has at any given moment is limited. Think of it like a hose that has infinite water it can call upon. Now think of Hulks power as that hose. As he becomes stronger, that hose widens and more power can flow through. With Cytorak he would have access to two sources of power. So 2 hoses. I figured everybody would realize this.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkernaut would be fun.

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Batman1130

I think it would be awesome if he found the gem and possessed it just for like one issue

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He'd take the gym and shove it up Cytorrak's asshole.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By MAZAHS117

Hmmph...I think it'd make for a cool "What If" one-shot book. I kinda like the sound of the Unstoppable Hulkernaunt

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: He was thrashing Red Hulk.

I don't see why it hasn't been done already no one causes more damage than the Hulk and I'm sure Cytorrak would know who he is

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What would the gem for his power? I am very curious about the potential effects it would have.

I'd actually read the Hulk comics? Eh, no in all fairness, I don't see it doing much for Hulk. He basically has all of the abilities Juggernaut had if I remember correctly. So not much other than make him a beast in Bruce Banner form.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

itd be awesome

ParaChomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By ParaChomp

Interesting but dumb and redundant. It could be fun for a spin-off but this feels like it would be messy. Doc Green on the other hand could be interesting.

arthurkerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a peace of magic made by the gods can be unmade by so said gods just as fast. So to think that they could be hurt by the very powers they control at a whim is a joke.

Take the fight between Hulk and Galactus you could have them both fighting and Galactus goes down but you see some random figure come up and wipe the hulks brow and low and behold it is the big G laughing because he has that much power to be in many places at once. Cosmic forces are so potent no brute force could ever even hope to hurt it.

Hulk vs Galactus would be a joke fight at best. Hulk vs Odin or Zeus just crazy.

Avatar image for heavenlydarkdragon
    HeavenlyDarkDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's quite easy.

People would hate the Hulk even more than they do.

The Hulk doesn't need no gem to grant him more power, he needs to stop with the identity crisis, and the Banner hate.

If those two personalities that are actually one and the same worked together, there would be nothing he couldn't do.

And I don't mean just destroying stuff. But actually do some creative work.

SymbioteDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SymbioteDude

I always assumed that the wielder becomes an avatar of Cyttorak. I didn't know that it's power was added to the wielder's power. Then again, I haven't read as many comics as you guys have.

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He would get a huge strength boost.

Avatar image for rod_the_blade_star
    Rod_The_Blade_Star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nomar: I do not see it doing much. Collossus was not that much stronger with the gem. Also doesn't the power you get from it depend on the destruction that you willingly cause. Hulk does smash but only when provoked and even then he is rarely out to hurt innocents or destroy for destruction's sakes. he justs wants to be left alone or show who is stronger. Heroic Juggs was weakened due to not following the desires of Cytorakk, Hulk would have the same issue because no one tells Hulk what to do. A bump in durability is the most likely option. The two hoses idea is a good model but it does not take into account that the source of the water from one of those hoses can cut itself off from the one using it.

SoA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

now he wouldn't feel pain and all stats are amped

Lateralus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magik solos

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The strongest there is now the most unstoppable there is.

Avatar image for spiderwolverine
    SpiderWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maestro Worldwar Full Power Hulkernaut

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

batkevin74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Imagine if Banner had found the gem, both halves are ridiculously strong and invulnerable.

But if Hulk found it you'd just ask Reed Richards to put you on the first shuttle to the Shi-ar Empire

Avatar image for hulking_super_iron_bat1
    Hulking_Super_Iron_Bat1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce Banner would gain Hulk/Juggernaut size & strength. Then he could Hulk Out from that size. He could grow percentage wise as much as he usually does from Banner to Hulk. He would have instant World War Hulk level strength while still being at calm levels. When his anger & destruction levels increase so would the power. Maybe his power would increase to a level going beyond just physical strength. His raw power could create kinetic energy waves or blasts. It could transcend the physical moving into the metaphysical. Giving him complete & total instant invincibility to any attack from any being. Whether it be mental, magical, physical, cosmic or otherwise. No need for healing or recovery. Just unaffected & unstoppable. His kenetic powers & physical strength could even move into matter manipulation. Putting him on the level of a Celestial being. He might crack open reality & create a new universe altogether. Or he might just get a red helmet, red arm bands & a pair of red pants. I guess it depends on whose writing this story.

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Some unstoppable being

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.