Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7769 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

What if Hulk & Banner became freinds?

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 28

Edited By DATNIGGA

Over the years banner has been plagued by the Hulk. Hulk ruined his life in many ways & he has tried EXTREMELY hard to separate himself from Hulk. recently.. he got his wish. Dr doom separated them

No Caption Provided

but banner went crazy Hulk killed him via Gamma bomb.. (its ironic cause thats how all this started) but it seems the gamma bomb though destroying banners body seems to have molded them back together.. but now its the opposite instead of Hulk ruining banners life Banner is ruining Hulks life.. the roles were drastically reversed.. so yet there still enemies but two sides of the same coin however what could they accomplish if they became friends?

there in the same body are are to sides of the same coin what one has the other lacks they complement each other similar to Naruto & Kurama...

Naruto:

No Caption Provided

a regular person leads a life like banner does

kurama:

No Caption Provided

filled with hatred & misunderstood by the world as a monster like the hulk... but both stuck in the same body but then they put aside there differences &....

No Caption Provided

together they become someone more powerful

banner is a genius hulk is a rampaging powerful being if they worked together as friends.. they would accomplish so much more. & this could definitely happen cause many things have changed in the marvel U...

VENOM & MAGENTO ARE GOOD GUYS

ROUGE CAN TOUCH PEOPLE

PROFESSOR X GETTING KICKED OUT OF THE X MEN..

stuff happens so its not a matter of can they become friends.. the question is what would comics be like if these two..

No Caption Provided

actually got along?

Silavite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Silavite

I think it would be an interesting twist, I personally would like it. But how would it happen? Would it happen gradually over a very long period of time, perhaps it could be uniting against a common foe (I dunno who it would be) and finding out they liked eachother?? As I said before, cool concept, but making it happen will require alot of thought.

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By samuel_larson_10

I hope this is how they end the current hulk/banner seperation

DATNIGGA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

#3  Edited By DATNIGGA

@samuel_larson_10: They already are back together banner is making hulks life a living hell

@Silavite: I guess it could happen by better understanding each other

Avatar image for samuel_larson_10
    samuel_larson_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By samuel_larson_10

@DATNIGGA said:

@samuel_larson_10: They already are back together banner is making hulks life a living hell

@Silavite: I guess it could happen by better understanding each other

yes I know they got back together, I was talking about the whole "insane banner" deal

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#6  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

For the Hulk and Banner to make friends Banner needs to accept himself as a person, flaws and all! People seem to think that Bruce and Hulk are different pepole, they are not, Hulk is a part of Bruces psyche, his inner child, all his anger management issues, all his fears, flaws and doubts personified, for them to make friends Banner needs to accept his emotional issues and deal with them

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
     @TheAcidSkull said:

please people don't take aarons run seriously

THIS 

@Jonny_Anonymous said:
    For the Hulk and Banner to make friends Banner needs to accept himself as a person, flaws and all! People seem to think that Bruce and Hulk are different pepole, they are not, Hulk is a part of Bruces psyche, his inner child, all his anger management issues, all his fears, flaws and doubts personified, for them to make friends Banner needs to accept his emotional issues and deal with them
    Well said. Though I think that World War Hulk was arguably a true unity of spirit between Banner and his Hulk-side.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @TheAcidSkull: Aaron's a hack. His Hulk run proves he has no grasp on how to write characters with any depth. 
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#10  Edited By Billy Batson

^Meanwhile in Scalped, lol.
    BB

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Billy Batson said:

BB

One good story does not a writer make.  And it's Scalped, the Vertigo series for people who don't read comics that actually matter :P

@TheAcidSkull said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@TheAcidSkull: Aaron's a hack. His Hulk run proves he has no grasp on how to write characters with any depth.

i know right? he just practically took a huge dump on hulk fans , i am so glad waid an Yu are taking over

Yup. Thank goodness. Waid is a million times the writer Aaron is. 
    Avatar image for worldbreakerhulk
    worldbreakerhulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By worldbreakerhulk

two persons can't be friends when one doesn't want another to exist :)

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @TheAcidSkull said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

One good story does not a writer make. And it's Scalped, the Vertigo series for people who don't read comics that actually matter :P

@TheAcidSkull said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

i know right? he just practically took a huge dump on hulk fans , i am so glad waid an Yu are taking over

Yup. Thank goodness. Waid is a million times the writer Aaron is.

if it's ok with you, could you tell me one of waids best stories

Kingdom Come, Superman: Birthright, everything good that happened in Flash since Flash was created happened in Waid's run, Irredeemable, his Legion of Super-Heroes run is the best teen-based comic book series ever.  

Basically all of his stuff has been enjoyable, and he understands the characters he writes. Sometimes his plotting is not so stellar, but his character work is always top-notch. He was the guy who made Reed Richards lovable. Not just likable, LOVABLE. But then Millar killed that.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @TheAcidSkull said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Kingdom Come, Superman: Birthright, everything good that happened in Flash since Flash was created happened in Waid's run, Irredeemable, his Legion of Super-Heroes run is the best teen-based comic book series ever.

Basically all of his stuff has been enjoyable, and he understands the characters he writes. Sometimes his plotting is not so stellar, but his character work is always top-notch. He was the guy who made Reed Richards lovable. Not just likable, LOVABLE. But then Millar killed that.

thanks man, you got me all excited about the new hulk run thats coming out in November, if there is anybody that could top Pak and David it's probably waid

No worries.  
    Yeah, I'm excited for it. I hate virtually everything in modern comics, but Waid and Yu on Hulk is a bit of a dream team, imo.
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @TheAcidSkull said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

Kingdom Come, Superman: Birthright, everything good that happened in Flash since Flash was created happened in Waid's run, Irredeemable, his Legion of Super-Heroes run is the best teen-based comic book series ever.

thanks man, you got me all excited about the new hulk run thats coming out in November, if there is anybody that could top Pak and David it's probably waid

No worries. Yeah, I'm excited for it. I hate virtually everything in modern comics, but Waid and Yu on Hulk is a bit of a dream team, imo.

agreed :), but i feel sorry for thor, Aaron is going to be writing him

Ugh, Thor hasn't caught a break since Gillen left. 
    TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#20  Edited By TDK_1997

Aaron's run started really great and then everything went to hell.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Billy Batson

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

One good story does not a writer make. And it's Scalped, the Vertigo series for people who don't read comics that actually matter :P

Pffft, it does when it's among the greatest work from Vertigo. And it's not like he hasn't written anything else that wasn't good.
    And besides his Hulk run and events (that are heavily edited) have you hated from him?
    BB

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Billy Batson said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Billy Batson said:

BB

Pffft, it does when it's among the greatest work from Vertigo. And it's not like he hasn't written anything else that wasn't good.
    And besides his Hulk run and events (that are heavily edited) have you hated from him?
    BB

Everything he's written for Marvel is exploitative garbage. Though not on the level of Mark Millar, of course. 
    Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Billy Batson

Now that doesn't sound right. From what I've heard his work has been received rather well :-/
    BB

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.