Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Is Doc Green stronger than Savage Hulk?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrDevil

To those that don't know who Doc Green is well i recommend to read the following comics to understand it

OK

but about the Doc Green being weaker than Savage Hulk

Hulk (2014)

Who shot the Hulk?

Hulk #1

Hulk #2

Hulk #3

Hulk #4

Original Sin

Original Sin #3.1 - Hulk vs Iron Man, Part 1

Original Sin #3.2 - Hulk vs. Iron Man, Part 2

Original Sin #3.3 - Hulk vs. Iron Man, Part 3

Original Sin #3.4 - Hulk vs. Iron Man, Part 4

The Ω Hulk

Now saying Doc Green is stronger than Savage Hulk is not right but is not wrong as well. He defeated Iron Man's armored city and his latest Hulkbuster at the moment. Create a earthquake all over the eastern seaboard, later in a fight against another Hulk from new avengers i think it was #18 they were creating earthquakes all over the world (the only Hulk that has done that up to now are either the Hulk who was separated by Dr Doom but retained his intelligence (who did it while inside the earth) and WBH with one step. Savage Hulk doesn't have that many feats that surpass Doc Green when coming to strength. Hell as said before Doc Green is just Savage Hulk with the Extremis Serum to become even smarter than Tony and Bruce. Doc Green didn't had trouble getting angry he had trouble with getting angry. Not the same and in his fight with Rulk he finally embrace the Savage Part of himself and cut lose. And in his talk with Betty Ross he said he accepted the fact he is the Hulk and nothing will change that. I recomend you to read the comics again and you will understand it.

Wanna striking power of Doc Green? Here are the examples I already mentioned. Doc Green = Savage Hulk

Savage Hulk defeated him by intelligence could even be said he defeated him by plot devise. Hulk saw how Rulk's heat was affecting the environment and then he proceed to get stronger while Rulk actually got hotter and his punches stater to fail. Rulk even said "So hot... What did you do to me" His attacks started to fail bc of how mad he was and that's when Hulk proceed to one-shot him. Hell even Thor star beating the shit out of him in his come back. Then Hulk star getting angry and stronger until he finally could defeat him. That's how he defeated him. Not bc he was stronger not bc of anything. Rulk had always been stronger than calm Hulk/Doc Green, except for Green Scar but that Hulk was in a whole other lv.

Now their are the same dude, their base power is equal, the problem is Doc Green is stronger than Savage Hulk bc he can also enchant his attacks with chi and knows how to fight. That's it. They both in lifting strength are equal as they are the same dude. But Doc Green is stronger in striking power bc of fighting skills and the ability to increase is striking with Chi.

No Caption Provided

Now some people think Doc Green has problems at getting angry but this is a error. Doc Green doesn't have problem at getting angry he has problem with getting angry. He could always control it and even directly to calm himself out.

Until he finally embrace it when fighting Rulk once again.

He hated what the Hulk is but he embrace it and accept it.

Doc Green tried to fight Rulk in a smart way (as he nerfed him so Rulk couldn't absorb radiation and become stronger) but he couldn't defeat him with fighting skills alone.

He saw that and he took his savage part. He went all the way out and nearly destroy him to the point he easily broke Rulk's arm and destroy him.

So yeah that's my answer Doc Green is Savage Hulk but smarter than Banner. Though his intelligence is downgrading to the point he will be just the Savage Hulk once again this won't be instantly it can take from 1 to 10 years.

No Caption Provided

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 thedailybagel  Moderator

Nope. Nope nope nope.

Nope.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope. Doc Green was a whiny weakling

Really hated the writing. At least savage Hulk wasn't saying outch for every little punches he got. Waid and Duggan really nerfed Hulk.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz said:

Really hated the writing. At least savage Hulk wasn't saying outch for every little punches he got. Waid and Duggan really nerfed Hulk.

dude he just as strong but way more smart

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@thedailybagel said:

Nope. Nope nope nope.

Nope.

This.

Doc Green is a pansy btw, the guy would bleed from a butter knife.

This thread asks a redundant question, Doc Green can't even compare to Savage Hulk.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@atheistknowledge: the only chance he'd have is if he was cutting loose and angry as hell, even then he wouldn't last very long going by their respective feats.

Avatar image for underdogsupporter
    UnderdogSupporter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I believe Savage Hulk is stronger than Doc Green.

Truth_Teller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

Nope. Nope nope nope.

Nope.

This.

Doc Green is a pansy btw, the guy would bleed from a butter knife.

This thread asks a redundant question, Doc Green can't even compare to Savage Hulk.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: the only chance he'd have is if he was cutting loose and angry as hell, even then he wouldn't last very long going by their respective feats.

if we go by feats Savage Hulk would be stronger than Ultimate Hulk but they were equal on their battle.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: That was not Savage Hulk... do you understand that those Hulks that fought are alternate Hulks? Written by Bendis of all people, someone who famously writes characters however he wants and discards their previous showings.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: That was not Savage Hulk... do you understand that those Hulks that fought are alternate Hulks? Written by Bendis of all people, someone who famously writes characters however he wants and discards their previous showings.

The Hulks on Ultimate End are Ultimate Hulk and 616 Hulk.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: No they aren't, 616 Hulk is Doc Green who died when Earth 616 died and this is not him and the whole thing is confusing and shouldn't be even used because Banner transforms into Savage Hulk, while Doc Green transforms into Ultimate Hulk, it makes no sense since it's written by Bendis.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MrDevil

@atheistknowledge said:

@mrdevil: No they aren't, 616 Hulk is Doc Green who died when Earth 616 died and this is not him and the whole thing is confusing and shouldn't be even used because Banner transforms into Savage Hulk, while Doc Green transforms into Ultimate Hulk, it makes no sense since it's written by Bendis.

iis explained in the Ultimate End 3 where Ultimate Hulk's radiation transform Doc Green into savage Hulk.

Go read it.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: I have read it and you are not listening to me... the real Doc Green died, DIED. Back when Earth 616 died and again the whole instance is so convoluted nothing from it can be used. You have to realize that there are several versions of Hulk just how there are at least 2 different versions of Doc Green, one is in the Ultimate End the other is in Planet Hulk

No Caption Provided

neither of them are the 616 Doc Green.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: I have read it and you are not listening to me... the real Doc Green died, DIED. Back when Earth 616 died and again the whole instance is so convoluted nothing from it can be used. You have to realize that there are several versions of Hulk just how there are at least 2 different versions of Doc Green, one is in the Ultimate End the other is in Planet Hulk

No Caption Provided

neither of them are the 616 Doc Green.

that does is another totally complete Hulk but Doom recreate them all he brought them back and save them from dying. That one does is another complete different Hulk.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: No, Doom only saved PARTS of the world that where not destroyed or that survived, he never brought 616 Hulk back.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@mrdevil: No, Doom only saved PARTS of the world that where not destroyed or that survived, he never brought 616 Hulk back.

Loading Video...

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedailybagel  Moderator

@mrdevil: they had about 2 seconds to fight for christ sake... Even then, Nick fury and Maria hill implied in their conversation that savage hulk was stronger and was going to win.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: they had about 2 seconds to fight for christ sake... Even then, Nick fury and Maria hill implied in their conversation that savage hulk was stronger and was going to win.

they never said that. they said

Fury - "which Hulk"

Hill - "the one of your part of the world, but i though the Hulk was supposed to be the strongest one there is"

Fury - "that's the thing, right now that's not necessarily true"

as there is more than a Hulk.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By MrDevil

@atheistknowledge said:

wrong and is specifically Dr Doom saved some worlds that weren't destroyed yet and that bring them back from time. like he did with Jesica Alba cof cof i mean Susan Storm. but the weir is that they have Johnny as the sun.

idk up to now is easier to understand Bleach Manga than all of Secret Wars up to now.

though i really hope all this secret wars stuff are just like a what if bc there is this

Very confused about Ultimate End #1 *Spoilers* : Marvel - check it is nickpiking everything wrong with the Ultimate End stuff.

all hate the way marvel has gone, i mean i was accepting the changes of Marvel Now but this secret wars has destroyed the 45 % of my brain the other 55 is trying to understand all this shit.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jessica Alba...

I feel sorry for Hulks character whenever you have to "defend" him...

Kennethmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kennethmaestro
    MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kennethmaestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
    deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, he's not. Stop spreading this crap.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Doc Green sucks! Savage wins./

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
    GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I thought Doc Green was an interesting character... :(

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94: He could have been but then we found out that his story and character went nowhere. I think the last time i calculated there are more then 6-7 unanswered plotpoints in the Omega Hulk, which we now found out will never get answered, making the whole arc kinda pointless.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandsymbiote94: He could have been but then we found out that his story and character went nowhere. I think the last time i calculated there are more then 6-7 unanswered plotpoints in the Omega Hulk, which we now found out will never get answered, making the whole arc kinda pointless.

not exactly the whole point of the arc was to get rid of most Hulks. He get rid of A-Bomb, Red Hulk and Team Hulk. Doc Green is not death yet in other words everything shall be answered after the Secret Wars like

• what happened to the I.A. that Hulk had created,
    • who is the new Hulk (whom I'm hopping is just a brad new persona without Banner that enjoys himself. Doc Green could be this persona after all he accepted the fact that he was the Hulk). People say is Cho though I think it would be a little stupid though I'm willing to give it a try. Another could be Ultimate Hulk that could be a brad new persona for him, I mean I enjoy the cannibal Hulk and it could be a new villain for this new Hulk after all we already saw a little confrontation of him where they were really close. There is that other Hulk that was being controlled by Cap as well.
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: There where many plotpoints of the arc, the whole getting rid of Hulks was another pointless one since most if not all of them will come back as being Hulks again. The real Doc Green is dead and even if he wasn't the new Hulk that is coming back after Secret Wars event is not Doc Green, it's a completely new Hulk written by Greg Pak who doesn't give a crap about addressing any of the points in Omega Hulk.

The missing plot points are

• What happened to the A.I. otherwise known as Gammon
    • Did Kang ever discover Doc Green took Ultron parts from him
    • The fact that Betty tried to kill him
    • His fading intelligence
    • What happened with the Leader
    • What happened with fake Abomination
    • Is the fact that Betty tried to kill Banner ever gonna be addressed

There are probably more that i forgot. But most of these if not all are never going to get answered. Doc Green is not going to be the new persona, it's reported that this new Hulk loves and enjoys being the Hulk, the opposite of Doc Green and Ultimate Hulk definitely wont be it, in fact keep that piece of shit away from 616 as far as possible. The alternate Hulk that was controlled by Cap was a throwaway thing we wont be seeing him ever again either.

Schwarz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Schwarz

I don't really care if the holes are answered or not. I really want nothing with Doc Green anymore. As I see it everything got trashed. They restarted with secret wars and I don't think the original Doc green survived. And after secret wars Marvel is rebooting the whole thing which is actually a good thing in my opinion because the last few years of Hulk have been awful... I do wish Hulk will still be Banner though and it would really frustrate me if it was some other random char. Would still be nice if the new Hulk was older Skaar and then we will have his father Maestro or maybe bring back Hiro somehow. I would have wished to see Hiro Kala in secret wars.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz said:

dude this guy say ouch at best 1 time, the rest he laugh it up.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schwarz said:

I don't really care if the holes are answered or not. I really want nothing with Doc Green anymore. As I see it everything got trashed. They restarted with secret wars and I don't think the original Doc green survived. And after secret wars Marvel is rebooting the whole thing which is actually a good thing in my opinion because the last few years of Hulk have been awful... I do wish Hulk will still be Banner though and it would really frustrate me if it was some other random char. Would still be nice if the new Hulk was older Skaar and then we will have his father Maestro or maybe bring back Hiro somehow. I would have wished to see Hiro Kala in secret wars.

dude the 616 heroes and the Ultimates are in the New York place they got and are about to fight. Doom brought them back in the time before they got destroyed.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: You have any proof that he brought them there before they died? Tom Brevroot and other editors/writers said everything and everyone that wasn't on the ship with Reed and others died. So how did he bring them back when they are dead?

And Doc Green whined about getting hurt all the time, he even whined about a broken nose. Which is hilarious considering i broke my nose and i didn't whine about it. I guess i am tougher then Doc Green lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6600594117e
    deactivated-5c6600594117e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 111

User Lists: 51

I thought Doc Green was an interesting character... :(

Me too. Shame the run ended so abruptly. Maybe Duggan will get a chance to continue it one day.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: You have any proof that he brought them there before they died? Tom Brevroot and other editors/writers said everything and everyone that wasn't on the ship with Reed and others died. So how did he bring them back when they are dead?

And Doc Green whined about getting hurt all the time, he even whined about a broken nose. Which is hilarious considering i broke my nose and i didn't whine about it. I guess i am tougher then Doc Green lol.

not saying he brough them back before he kill them, i mean he revive them to the time before they all die.

you mean the time he was holding back and wasn't trying to beat the hell out of everybody?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: You have any proof of this claim?

Yea the time he whined about everything and almost got decapitated by Lyra considering every metal was capable of cutting him.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: You have any proof of this claim?

Yea the time he whined about everything and almost got decapitated by Lyra considering every metal was capable of cutting him.

beside the fact is been confirmed in various times Doom brought all of this worlds together?

you the when he wasn't fighting back he was trying to talk out the stuff and not trying to beat the hell out of everybody? besides the fact he was beaten by Red She Hulk and he didn't even feel it?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: What has been confirmed? That he brought part of 616 Earth? Where? Why isn't the Doc Green in Planet Hulk the real Doc Green?

Still doesn't negate the fact that he is a pansy with pretty much no resistance to piercing damage and how do you know he didn't feel RSH punches? Because he didn't whine like he always does?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.