Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7768 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk: Yea or Nae?

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#1  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

Ok since my other one vanished I'll try this again. So I'v not read a lot of Hulk over my comic book career other than a few HC that I had when I was a wee bit bairn but with the Hulk starring in the EMH and appearing  in the Avengers movie and also with Hulk: Agent's of S.M.A.S.H on the horizon it got me thinking of my love for the 90s cartoon which believe it or not I liked more than Spider-Man "gasp"! anyway I ended but putting Incredible Hulk on my pull list after the relaunch and I have been enjoying it very much, but it's just not enough Hulk for me now, so I ended up getting Skaar: King of the Savagland which I also liked but as it was only a mini I need something else now. So how about Hulk? Is it any good? Would you recommend it? When's a good jumping on point? Am I right in thinking it mostly focuses on Rulk?    

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#2  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

bump

SpydrMrphy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SpydrMrphy

I've always liked Hulk. The Big Green guy will always have a place in my heart. I had a long absence with reading comics and just picking stuff back up again, so I decided to start with reading Planet Hulk and World War Hulk. I must say I am completely enjoying it to the point that my recommendation is to start with Prelude to Planet Hulk and continue. There will be some stuff that's going to be overlooked, but it's covered enough that you don't feel lost, and http://www.comicvine.com/hulk/29-2267/ can fill you in if your lost. It's a good story arc with lots of Hulk doing what Hulk does best, Hulk Smash.

RedHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By RedHulk
    the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#5  Edited By the_tree

Hulk is a great title, I'm really into Rulk. He's awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.