Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk vs The One Eyed Owl ( Sen Takasuki)

• 71 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Carloc21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bruce Banner is called in to help the ghoul hunters to possibly find a cure for ghoul disease when the One Eyed Owl is told of what Bruce might be able to do she decides to kill him personally and attacks the ghoul hunting facility Bruce Transforms and his War Hulk personality resurfaces

So who wins this Jade Jaws or the Leader of Aogiri Tree

Carloc21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow I kinda figured somebody would comment on this I mean does nobody wonder what would happen here

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One eyed owl destroys hulk

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A planetary level threat vs someone who couldn't level a city if you gave her an entire day to do it... Yea i wonder how that would go.

@jayman1999: Don't bump mismatches.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk solos that verse

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@jayman1999: How? Did you even know about hulk or are bullshitting like most clowns on cv? Hulk mismatch!

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: hulk is not planetary, only when world breaker, he about city level at most and you also gotta understand that hulk struggled with wilvirine, i went overboard by saying he would get destroyed by the one eyed owl but the one eyed owled would win in a good fight

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@jayman1999: Yes he is, he has been described as so many times in his regular form, not just worldbreaker

No Caption Provided

Hulk is an omega level threat in the same venue as the kree nega bands, mljonir and even the cosmic cube.

To describe Hulk as city level is ridiculous when he has casually destroyed an entire city just by stomping his foot

No Caption Provided

Then there was time when he shook the entire planet, caused tidal waves, volcanos to erupt, chasms to appear in the ground, cracks to form, icebergs to fall, etc... just by punching a couple of gamma irradiated boars.

There are a few more times where he shook the entire continent and planet, all without being in his worldbreaker self, so describing him as only city level is ridiculous and ignorant. His Worldbreaker self is just a state where he casually busts planets without even trying, but even before that he was always a planetary threat.

The fact that Hulk has his fights with Wolverine has nothing to do with this, Hulk has one-shotted Wolverine 2 times when he wanted to and Wolverine has caused trouble to other powerhouses like Thor and Gladiator, with his indestructible skeleton, insane regeneration and reflexes he is a potential threat to anyone from street levelers to someone like Thanos who he has also managed to wound.

The one eyed owl can't do anything to Hulk, in fact the Hulk can easily solo the entire Tokyo Ghoul verse, i suggest you educated yourself more on the characters you wish to debate in the future.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jayman1999

@atheistknowledge: normal hulk is not a planet bust nor continent whether u like it or not ??? and its funna how u think he would beat everyone in that verse while he struggled with wilvirine on a one on one fight ????? I rest my case ?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayman1999: Despite the fact that even a normal Hulk has busted object twice the size of Earth? Despite the fact that i showed scans and evidence of such and all you have in response is empty words and emojis lol, a sure sign of anyone that's losing an argument. What does Hulks rivalry with Wolverine have to do with Hulk decimating the Tokyo Ghoul verse? Do you understand how Wolverines powers work? Or the fact that Hulk has beaten Wolverine in a normal fight every single time? Even one-shotting him twice? Thor has struggled against Daredevil, that does not mean that Thor wouldn't wipe out Daredevil along with his hometown, continent and planet if he so wanted to. I don't think you understand how guys like Hulk and Thor fight street level characters.

How is anyone from Tokyo Ghoul even gonna harm Hulk? It's an easy question for you, hopefully you can answer.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jayman1999

@atheistknowledge: first of all thats grey hulk which isnt even used anymore, 2nd busting a astroid doesnt make him planet buster, comsidering that the big rock doesnt even have a core like a planet does, and 3rd like i said he struggles with wilvirine who isnt even a blvd buster ???? and thor holds back 90% of the time dont play dumb, he almost killed galaxtus with godblast so that whole him "struggling" with daredevil is a nonfactor to this argument, hes round one eyed owl level but the dad, not the daughter ?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayman1999: Yes, Grey Hulk that happens to be Hulks weakest form and he is used from time to time, as recent as a couple of years back. Busting an asteroid twice the size of Earth does make him a planet buster, there is absolutely no evidence for you to make a claim that the asteroid has any weaker structure then a planet nor does the core have anything to do with it, in fact it's the heated core of the planet that makes them more unstable then anything else. When has Hulk struggled with Wolverine? And how has he struggled? Do you understand the difference between Hulk fighting someone like Wolverine and fighting someone like Thor? Show me the statement where it says Thor holds back 90% of the time? I can show you 4 different statements where either Thor or the narration explicitly state Thor doesn't hold back against Hulk and at least 2-3 times he actually tried killing Hulk. Thor almost killed Galactus with a godblast? HAHAHAHAHA, are you insane? The only time Thor affected Galactus was when he was starving and when he was in a mental struggle with Odin in which case Galactus just noted how they bore him and shrugged it all off. There are 2 instances of Thor attacking Galactus and not even affecting him. You made baseless statements with nothing to back them up, i debunked you like the time you said Hulk is barely city level when i showed him casually stomping a foot and destroying an entire city, now try to show some evidence for the nonsense you are spewing, or get out of my side of the forums.

Hulk still solos the entire Tokyo Ghoul verse unless you show me how they can hurt them, then again i guess i am expecting too much from someone who thinks Amon from Devilman can beat Hulk and even WBH.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: yeah, that hulk isnt used anymore, that is the weakest hulk, the modern green hulk is city level at most ?. And when you shadder a astroid it breaks into many peices, sometimes into meteorites, not the same as a planet, when a planet is destroyed, it is destroid completely and a planet is more dense and has a core, shattering a astroid is not impressive, considering that regular hulk is a city buster at most ? and you obviously havent seen the hulk and wilvirine fight ??? go watch it, and thor does hold back because bruce banner is his friend and he doesn't wanna koll him, don't play stupid, we all know if thor wanted to kill hulk he would, god bladt or odin force, and galactus was starving but no mental struggle thoe, and even galactus said if he stays and takes the blast, he will perish so i killed you off on that ? and look at what u said" i debunked you like the time you said Hulk is barely city level when i showed him casually stomping a foot and destroying an entire city," keyword: CITY you just proved my point lol he a city buster at the most in if written correctly then he isnt but if hes a bit overpowered in a comic then he a city buster, and he doesn't solo the TG verse kaneki with one eyed owl(father) could handle him there self ?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayman1999: Which makes his feats applicable to every other Hulk, since they are all stronger. You mean the modern green Hulk that shook the planet 2 times and a continent once and almost sank an island with a punch in just the past 5 years? That's not true, a planet is not completely destroyed it also falls off into pieces, it's how planets are formed in the first place by many lesser objects slamming into one another and forming 1 larger object. Actually asteroids can be denser then planets as proven by science https://arxiv.org/abs/1203.4336 so wrong again my friend. Regular Hulk has busted a city just by casually stomping his foot, when he goes all out he shakes the entire planet, threatens to break off a continent and sink an entire island, so wrong again. I have seen every Hulk and Wolverine fight and i am not sure what you mean by go "watch it" because we are talking about comics, not TV shows. Here is Thor and the narration specifically saying Thor does not hold back

1st scan Warrior Madness Thor yells at Hulk "KILL YOU!" but neither one gets killed or even beaten there.

2nd scan Thor yells at Hulk "And now you DIE!" but Hulk doesn't die, in fact Thor realizes he can't put him down so he BFR's him.

3rd scan Thor yells at Hulk: "Have at thee Hulk --- TO THE DEATH!" Narration: "Without holding back Thor strikes" which sends Hulk flying into an adamantium statue but otherwise leaves him completely unharmed and again the fight never concludes as Strange BFR's Hulk.

4th scan Thor: "This is no mere battle, no mere contest! Your mindless rampage must be halted for ALL TIME! No longer will Odins son sit idle as you wreck havoc at every turn! Yes i shall use every weapon, every power at my disposal to best thee! Again the fight ends with both of them knocking each other at one point.

Again you are easily debunked and refuted.

Thor couldn't beat Juggernaut with Godblast there is no certainty he would beat Hulk with it, especially considering Hulk has whistood attacks of such magnitude and above and Odin Force is not something that's freely avaliable to Thor but i guess you have no idea what Odin Force actually is. Galactus was starving at which point Thor making him flee is irrelevant since he was extremely weakened. The other instance i am talking about with the mental struggle is when Galactus fought Odin and Thor where he beat them both without them doing much of anything to him. I don't think your IQ allows you to comprehend things well... You do realize that Hulk(and this was weaker pre-Saakar breach Hulk, not that you would know what that means) casually stomping his foot, just literally putting his foot down once and destroying an entire city as well as causing devastation for miles and miles away makes him way above city level. Or do i need to show you more scans of him busting open mountains? Breaking off continents? Shaking the entire planet? Sinking entire islands?

I literally debunked and refuted everything you said with facts and actual feats/scans, you have yet to back up your claims with anything substantial, or any kind of scan at all. Words alone are not gonna win you this debate and deep down you know this just like anyone else that might be reading this knows it.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is sad

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
    deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Green skin is so city level at best that he can destroy mountains just by landing into them.

Boy, i swear...

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: We are clearly dealing with a intellectual juggernaut here. Hulk is only city level at best, but Thor can beat Galactus with his godblast.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
    deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caped_baldy: We are clearly dealing with a intellectual juggernaut here. Hulk is only city level at best, but Thor can beat Galactus with his godblast.

Mark my words, this dude is going to become a HOF soon.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

I'm sick of Hulk lowballing on this site.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Battle123axe
    jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: bro world breaker hulk would struggle to even bust a planet, what make you think regular hulk can??? Like i said, he is city level at best, he strong af but he struggled with wilvirine, got knocked into an orbit by a cosmic spiderman And the hulk that destroyed half a city was world breaker hulk, not regular hulk ???. This aint " one eyed owl vs wb hulk" this is regular hulk so w.e world breaker hulk did is COMPLETELY irrelevant to this argument ? but like i said, one eyed owl wins ?

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayman1999: World Breaker Hulk is a casual planet buster, it's even in his name, he busted a planet without even touching it. Do you even read comics? He is city level at best despite destroying objects bigger then Earth, casually destroying entire cities with a single leg stomp, busting entire mountains just by landing on them, breaking off continents and sinking islands? You really have no idea what you are talking about. Every other powerhouse struggled with Wolverine including Thor and Gladiator, your mind just can't comprehend why they struggle with him and Hulk has one-shotted Wolverine 2 times already, so he actually doesn't even struggle with him. That was a uni-powered Spiderman and he punched Grey Hulk who was completely fine from the punch, know your comics. World Brekaer Hulk destroyed an entire planet, he never destroyed half a city, regular Hulk destroyed an entire city, how many times do i need to school you

No Caption Provided

Regular Hulk still solos the entire Tokyo Ghoul universe, since you have yet to bring a single argument as to how anyone from Tokyo Ghoul manages to even hurt Hulk, you lose and get laughed at by others here.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jayman1999

@atheistknowledge: only time he busted a planet was when he fought world breaker red she hulk bruh, he never destroyed a planet with out touchong it, where did u come up with that? ??????? hell, hulk was struggling with super soldier Emil bolosky and you got the nerve to say hulk would solo tg verse, get off of w.e drugs u are on ???

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@jayman1999: They collided in mid air and the planet exploded, they never even touched the planet it was all from the shockwave

have you even read anything from Hulk? Why are you bringing up the movie version? LOL, what does super soldier Emil Blonsky have to do with any of this? Are you actually on drugs or are you just this much delusional, or both lol? You are mixing movie versions with the comic book 616 universe, i can't believe actual human being is making this level of mistake.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayman1999: Dude, stop. Just freaking stop. It seems not only don't you know about hulk, but TG verse as well. No one in the tokyo ghoul verse is even city buster lol, so what the hell are you arguing against? Are you that deluded? And why haven't you posted any scans of the bullshit that you are saying or why haven't you even tried to refute any scans posted by Atheist?

You keep low balling hulk to the extreme, without and scans or proof while ignoring the fact the whole tg verse has shit durability, not to mention, shit speed and reaction time and their attacking power is non-existent. Why don't you post some scans? Not does it matter because you don't have any and you keep getting schooled by atheist, after every bullshit you type.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jayman1999

@atheistknowledge: thats why, he didnt destroy the planet himself and bro, why you bein a hypocrit? I can't "lowball" hulk with the facts but you can gass him up thoe lol regular osnt even city buster ? i said only if the writer decides to overpower hom or give him a mega up grade, show me a scan where "regular" hulk is a city buster and THEN i'll shut up, but until then, you have lost this battle ?

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: You sayin that I'm "lowballing" hulk only because im speaking facts and you're obviously a hulk fanboy, regular hulk isnt even a city buster, he struggled with siper soldier emil bolosky, wilvirine gave him a good spanking and got knocked into an orbit by cosmic spidey ??? and you say they have bad durability when they can regenerate at will, and you obviously don't know kaneki if you think they have terrible speed, they're dashing speed is definitely enough,and they're attacking power depends on what they're ghoul weapon look like, and and i kmow forsure that they're ghoul weapons can cut through hulk, hell , red hulk killed hulk by picking him up and slamming him on a spear ??? if a spear can cut through him and kill him then im pretty sure the ghouls can ? so like i said, one eyed owl wins and PS: Im a bit new here, dont know how to put up scans so yea, I HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY! ???????

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayman1999: He destroyed a planet by colliding with another being, they didn't even touch the planet. The writer never gave Hulk a mega upgrade, his powers work in correlation to his anger, you do understand that? The only thing the writer needs to do to make him more powerful is to put him in a situation that angers him more. Do you have some mental inhibitors or something? I already showed you several times the scan of a regular Hulk busting an entire city with a foot stomp

No Caption Provided

look at the scan, what is wrong with you? The only one that lost this battle is you and you lost it painfully and it's obvious to anyone but yourself which makes it all the more sad. Bring some scans and be correct for once and then maybe we can talk about who won the "battle".

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

This is hilarious, it's like this guy escaped from a mental institution.

"Regular Hulk isn't a city buster"

Despite the fact that i showed him 3 times already regular Hulk busting a city with a foot stomp...

Super soldier emil blonsky lol, he even confuses movies for comics, this is either trolling or plain nonsense.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: regular hulk didnt do the foot stomp thing, that was worldbreaker ??? and world breaker hulk and world breaker she hulk caused that shockwave, not regular hulk ???

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayman1999: Hahahahahaaha. No that was regular Hulk from the comic Hulk annual 2001, which happened a decade before WBH even existed.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulk_Annual_Vol_1_2001

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Incredible_Hulks_Vol_1_635

You really have no idea what you are even talking about.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jayman1999
    AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@jayman1999: I gave you the scan 3 times already, what is wrong with you? This scan

No Caption Provided

is from the Incredible Hulk annual 2001, which happens before the whole World Breaker thing, it's years before Planet Hulk even. This is not World Breaker Hulk.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayman1999: He literally did you see him standing on top of rubble he made with the shockwave that caused devastation for miles. You do know how to read right?

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: thats not a picture of a whole city thoe, if he destroyed a city, it would of shown or been stated but it just shows him standing on top of a junk yard which he ceeated from the stomp doesnt say he destroyed a city though and he didnt

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@jayman1999: It literally states he caused devastation for miles and we don't see a single building standing anywhere, your inability to face facts and cherry pick things is getting tiresome. He has also leveled a mountain just by landing on it before. There is literally no one in Tokyo Ghoul that can even compare, or even harm Hulk.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: that dont mean he destroyed a city, only time he did that was when he stomped in manhattan in world breaker state, he did not destroy a city here you only see a narrow pic of him ontop of rubble, its not showin the whole city bro , he did'nt destroy it

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

@jayman1999: Yes he did, i am more inclined to believe the narration of stating that he caused devastation for miles then your flawed interpretation. After all you are the guy that confuses movie version Hulk with the comic book one lol. Hulk never destroyed a city in his WBH state and he wasn't even in WBH state when he stomped Manhattan. So again, how does anyone from Tokyo Ghoul harm Hulk?

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: normal dudnt destroy a whole city with a stmp, he destroyed like 5% of it, only time he destroyed a city was when he was world breaker bro, quit gassin him up, its quite embarrassing, ima stuck with my statement, one eye owl wins this ?

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayman1999: yo dude, u I am ur biggest fan. I found this in a superman comic. do you think soperman is able to destroy a city, just by lloking a this?

No Caption Provided

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jayman1999

@battle123axe: superman can, not regular hulk thoe, and how are you my fan? Lol

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@jayman1999: Lol, I don't know kaneki? His attack power is barely building level, his durability, don't even get me started and just because ghouls can regenerate on will, means what here, it took him time to even regenerate his fingers and toes when oomori, not does it matter, when hulk rips hi from limb to limb, he is not going to regenerate. And you don't seem to understand one thing, being fast and strong in your own little verse doesn't mean shot when you compare something to a multiverse (Marvel), lol kaneki will be a street leveler at best in marvel.

Lol, before we even go on with this debate, why don't you post some scans or try to refute scans with proof rather than your made-up bullshit, like you have been doing so far. It seem you really spew shit and have nothing to back it up, other than low-balling bullshit, and you call me a fanboy.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Battle123axe

@jayman1999: do you think that picture that i posted is evidence?

and i am your fan because you have SUCH good arguments

/s

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: his durability is fine, idk wat you're talking about, and when jason beat him up, he was weak at that time and still had most of his human side , when his hair rurned white is when he accepted his ghoul side fully and got more hardcour and viscous and stronger, and hulk woildnt be able to rip him limb to limb when he dashes circles around him slicing him up, and this aint bout tokyo ghoul vs marvel, its hulk vs one eyed owl(daughter) i agree that hulk would beat kaneki but not easily, kaneki and one eyed owl(father) together can handke hulk, the daughter would beat him, and like i said , im nee here, i dont get on here a lot, don't know how to post scans, but like i said, if hulk got a spanking drom wilvirine, struggled with emil bolosky, and. Got knocked into an orbit by cosmic spidey, one eyed owl wins this, not easily, but she wins

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.