Follow

Hulk

Character » Hulk appears in 7771 issues.

After being bombarded with a massive dose of gamma radiation while saving a young man's life during an experimental bomb testing, Dr. Robert Bruce Banner was transformed into the Incredible Hulk: a green behemoth who is the living personification of rage and pure physical strength.

Hulk Vs. The Bat family

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By kgb725

could he defeat them all without any prep time

sumafatrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By sumafatrider

what could they possibly do to him?????

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By tupiaz

Seriously these topics is getting boring an old. It is about time people accepts Hulk is strong beyond imagination . He will get problems with God/god like characters like Thor, Hercules, Super-man and WW (even though I'm against making comparison between different universe since it rarely makes sense since the universe have different cosmic/science and therefore a comparison rarely make sense).

MrPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By MrPhoenix

@tupiaz said:

Seriously these topics is getting boring an old. It is about time people accepts Hulk is strong beyond imagination . He will get problems with God/god like characters like Thor, Hercules, Super-man and WW (even though I'm against making comparison between different universe since it rarely makes sense since the universe have different cosmic/science and therefore a comparison rarely make sense).

Its good that someone has taken notice of this, not many people do, but back on topic I think hulk has this easy.

tupiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By tupiaz

@MrPhoenix said:

@tupiaz said:

Its good that someone has taken notice of this, not many people do, but back on topic I think hulk has this easy.

Apparently I didn't ended my post the way it was intended. It was my intetion to end it something like this: Hulk however will crush most mortal figures and this would be a easy win.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
    WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WaveMotionCannon

Thunderclap= Batpaste

Silavite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Silavite

I think Hulk will win but when the diehard Batman fans come in...

No Caption Provided
    iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By iamthewolf88
    No Caption Provided

Here is your answer....... just kidding. No prep time they lose. With Prep time they win. The Hulk has been KO'ed. Sidenote- Batman doesn't engage in a fight on Hulk's terms. It will be on his time.... and he will already know everything about him. But yes, Hulk wins this, even though he has been beaten by less.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamthewolf88: That was a fan voted crossover it's not canon

iamthewolf88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By iamthewolf88

I know. it was a joke. that's why I said just kidding....... i just wanted to be the typical fanboy you guys were so desperately needing. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.